Ronald Willian Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Charon Heads North (com Hotfix 1.1 AN VOICED) 1.0 By Ronald Willian.zip View File ALL CREDITS GO TO FerryGhoul Please don't forget to thank and support the original creator for their incredible work! ORIGINAL MOD ABOUT THIS VERSION This mod is NOT my original work. I only added the original Charon voice lines and adapted/adjusted them to work properly in Fallout 4, following the guide and instructions created by FerryGhoul. All credit for the original mod and its work belongs to FerryGhoul. !!!FOR MORE INFORMATION!!! For more information about the original project, its features, requirements, and how it works, please visit the Original Mod page by FerryGhoul. VERSION 1.0 — 02/10/2026 Currently, this is Version 1.0. There are still some missing voice lines because, for some reason, I wasn't able to find all of the original Charon voices. I will continue looking for the missing lines and, once I have everything I can find, I plan to release a new version with the remaining voices properly added and adjusted. A PERSONAL THANK YOU ❤️ I absolutely love the work done by FerryGhoul. I've always loved ghouls, and Charon is a particularly special character to me. I made this little project with a lot of happiness and appreciation for the original work. Thank you very much, FerryGhoul, for this incredible mod and for guiding Charon all the way to the North! ❤️ I hope you enjoy hearing Charon's voice in the Commonwealth as much as I enjoyed putting this together. BEAUTIFUL ACTION FIGURE!! FONT Submitter Ronald Willian Submitted 10/02/26 Category Other Requirements AMOR AO CHARON!!!
judge007 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago (edited) Nice work. One thing though this mod is duplicated in two downloads. You'll have to disable one, otherwise someone will think there is additional data in one. the difference between the two is 51897 vs 51898 in the download address Edited 15 hours ago by judge007
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now