BBB for Fallout

DoctorL

You can go ahead with the rig.

Thanks i will see what i can do to fully recreate my rig, this will take some time since i am also trying out new tutorials about drivers added to fingers if that goes well then making drivers for breast will be next on my list to try. drivers allows you to animate the fingers better also make sure you never over rotate the mesh in an unrealistic way.

Thanks, i was wondering if you have made a skeleton without all of those SC scale bones ?? all of those bones makes it really difficult to setup the rig right. The less bones it contains the better, it only need necessary once will make creating a rig easier to manage.

Thanks, i was wondering if you have made a skeleton without all of those SC scale bones ?? all of those bones makes it really difficult to setup the rig right. The less bones it contains the better, it only need necessary once will make creating a rig easier to manage.

Yes.  If you check this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27145-bbb-for-fallout/?p=691206

There's a skeleton in the main directory of the archive called fanimation.  It has no SC Scale bones and contains only female parts, nothing else.

Never mind that. I already started to build the new rig.

post-160974-0-45521900-1394478998_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-41361800-1394478996_thumb.jpg

NewComingRig.7z

It looks like i will be able to create a far better one i already did previously. I finally got the drivers working correctly so now it will be easier to make quick flacid penis and use a bone to make it erect again.  The drivers will be really cool new edition the older one was missing.

This one can already make use of IK. Bone rotation, quickly rotate the full penis any direction also the balls are fully set now. :D

It will take while before it is fully finished but it going now nicely. Due to drivers you can now make better animation with fingers like making quick fists with one bone rotation and drivers.

Also i think i will be able to create new bones for scaling. that way you use the rig to scale any part at will. Bigger breast larger penis etc.. But it is far from finished i will keep you updated.

As for the scale bones i just moved them to a new layer so they are out of the way when i continue building this rig, i will have too see since i will probably make sections now so when you need certain part just activate the bone layer to make them visible again.

I have some bad news. i continued the rig i started was doing the hands and fingers. when i was finished i was going to ik the hands. then i noticed you changed the entire structure and changed official bones from fallout skeleton and named them scale bones because of this the ik will never work since the scale bones will now deform the entire arm and not official bones for arms.

So it thought not good i loaded up your fananimation skeleton and noticed the exact same thing like official bones are missing like Scene Root. So i will be scrapping rigging for now till this is fixed. Or else i won't be able to continue.

Any chance you could just load up Astyma skeleton and copy the breast bones within that directly ??

That's quite odd.  Here's what it looks like to me in nifskope.  This is the default skeleton:

swadqc.jpg

And this is my animation skeleton:

x4kv49.png

And this is my full skeleton:

ibwimo.png

So, the names appear the same to me.  I can, however, add the bones to Astyma's skeleton and upload it.  I don't know why this isn't working for you.

I hope this one will work better. After yesterday, i begin work on oblivion rig counterpart. And almost got the same result but now only the penis was not working right due to the mesh being weighted incorrectly. Just my luck. :D

Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help make it easier.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some bad news my game disc broke. So as of now i cannot even play this game anymore. And if i cannot play it i cannot support it either.

So the rig will now never be finished.

Hell, I'll buy it off Steam for you if you want.

Archived