Werewolfs Boner

Hello,

fIRST I NEED TO THANKS ALL PEPOLE WHO BUILD SO AWESOME MODS :)

And i have a question:

I play some Oblivion mods indeed,some Lovers one.

I like let my chara have sex with a Werewolf.

The problem is that the Werewolfs don't have dicks...

Maybe there is a mod or something to add a canid boner??

I shoot some pics of my stuffs, thanks in advance for your answers :)

post-18815-13597872180465_thumb.jpg

post-18815-13597872181302_thumb.jpg

post-18815-13597872182346_thumb.jpg

post-18815-13597872183181_thumb.jpg

post-18815-1359787218399_thumb.jpg

if you're not controlling the werewolf then I don't think there's a way for them to equip, since the werewolf tail already uses the tail slot and oblivion designs it so NPCs won't wear anything on tail slot except their tail. You could try modding one of the lovers with pk boners to use the "lower body" slot, however you might experience some clipping issues.

What female body are you using in those pictures? The breasts look much larger than DMRA. Also what collar is the girl wearing? Thanks.

if you're not controlling the werewolf then I don't think there's a way for them to equip' date=' since the werewolf tail already uses the tail slot and oblivion designs it so NPCs won't wear anything on tail slot except their tail. You could try modding one of the lovers with pk boners to use the "lower body" slot, however you might experience some clipping issues.

[/quote']

If you set it to use the lowerbody slot, then the pelvis and legs of the werewolf will disappear, but there'll be a floating cock and balls in its place. Assuming the werewolf is still considered an NPC rather than a creature, give it an amulet-slot item that has the boner model you want, then force the NPC to equip the amulet. There are console commands to achieve this, once you've created the amulet boner in the CS.

What female body are you using in those pictures? The breasts look much larger than DMRA. Also what collar is the girl wearing? Thanks.

Collar appears to be from here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=534

Thanks for all this infos :)

I don't know much about how to set up an amulet or something, i just know how to use the stuffs ^_^

Yes, the collar is from the mod "Tina Canine Slut", you can find it in Chorrol in front of the dog shop,"if you installed lover bitch" you will find a little box with items inside. you can found an other one on the top of the statue on the right of the shop too.

For the breasts i set up with the sort "set body self" you can choose the size of all your proportions:)

If anybody feel to add a canid boner to the werewolves it will be great!! thanks ^_^

You are lucky' date=' I did this ages ago for the Lovers Bitch mod (Chase said that he wanted to add werewolves at some point... but we know how this went).

http://www.4shared.com/file/isH7FWi_/CoHwerewolfreplacer.html

How it looks in the game:

All I did was adding GSBmodders dog boner mesh to the werewolf body.

Hey!

thanks to you!!! :)

What a luck! :)

i just use the CM Partners mod with the werewolves but sadly the NIF are not compatible with this one.

So i just installed the curse of Hircine now. I need to find werewolves, be hit by one, contract the disease, transform into a werewolf and infect an NPC?

Does there is not something much direct like have a partner werewolf with you?? :)

Hey!

thanks to you!!! :)

What a luck! :)

i just use the CM Partners mod with the werewolves but sadly the NIF are not compatible with this one.

So i just installed the curse of Hircine now. I need to find werewolves' date=' be hit by one, contract the disease, transform into a werewolf and infect an NPC?

Does there is not something much direct like have a partner werewolf with you?? :)

[/quote']

Give me a link to the werewolf mod you are using and I'll see what I can do.

Okay' date=' the CM werewolf mod uses a mesh that combines the body with the head, the Curse of Hircine mod has two seperate meshes for the head and the body. So you cant just replace the meshes. This is kinda bad because I got a new PC today and I don't have Oblivion or blender installed.

[/quote']

That's already good that you spent time to look,

Thank you for your info dude :)

Is there anyway to add werewolves as enemy npc's???

that would be awesome

On TESNEXUS there is a omod out there called "werewolves, legends of the north"

Its alright, and be carefull if you are chased, the werewolves will follow you into buildings.

Also Curse of Hircine(?) mod.

playing with them now, but waiting for sexualized bodies to come out.

I have a question

how do you manage to keep the werewolf body during the sex? because I have installed both mods you mention' date=' curse of hiricine and CM werewolves partners but during sex they change the body to a normal male

[/quote']

Very simple:

Of course you need to have Lovers with PK installed.

go to your sort list and choose "sexual exploit(Lovers settings)"

Use this sort and go to the option "clothing&body" "set male undressing"

and be sure that the upper body and lover one are on the "wear option"

if not, it happen what you know :)

Have fun :)

Okay' date=' the CM werewolf mod uses a mesh that combines the body with the head, the Curse of Hircine mod has two seperate meshes for the head and the body. So you cant just replace the meshes. This is kinda bad because I got a new PC today and I don't have Oblivion or blender installed.

[/quote']

Hello Dude,

I tested your body on the Curse of Hircine werewolfs, it work great for the body ^_^

But the problem is werewolves on this mod have a different default idle position. When you try to use one for sex the default position really not fit, i mean the placement of the wolf is wrong.

I can send some screenshoots if you want. Maybe you have a solution???:) thanks in advance :)

Hello Dude' date='

I tested your body on the Curse of Hircine werewolfs, it work great for the body ^_^

But the problem is werewolves on this mod have a different default idle position. When you try to use one for sex the default position really not fit, i mean the placement of the wolf is wrong.

I can send some screenshoots if you want. Maybe you have a solution???:) thanks in advance :)

[/quote']

Yeah. The CUrseofHircine.ini which you can find in your data folder needs to be modified. search for these values:

set cidwwsettings.swapmodelplayer to 1

set cidwwsettings.swapmodelnpccomp to 1

set cidwwsettings.swapmodelnpcwild to 1

and set them to:

set cidwwsettings.swapmodelplayer to 0

set cidwwsettings.swapmodelnpccomp to 0

set cidwwsettings.swapmodelnpcwild to 0

This should do the trick. As soon as I have Oblivion and blender installed again I think I will work on the werewolf CM mod.

Hey Reaper small installation question for you.

Your sexualized bodies that you released here, do we need to rename them to get them to work with the CM partners Mod and the Curse of Hir mod? if so, what files are we to rename in order to replace? (having some issues getting them to work)

Hello Dude' date='

[/quote']

Yeah. The CUrseofHircine.ini which you can find in your data folder needs to be modified. search for these values:

and set them to:

This should do the trick. As soon as I have Oblivion and blender installed again I think I will work on the werewolf CM mod.

Hey!

Animations problem fixed!

THANK YOU!!

You plan to work on the CM mod??? Excellent!

Thanks again for all your so precious help!! :)

Hey Reaper small installation question for you.

Your sexualized bodies that you released here' date=' do we need to rename them to get them to work with the CM partners Mod and the Curse of Hir mod? if so, what files are we to rename in order to replace? (having some issues getting them to work)

[/quote']

They don't work with the CM mod because you can't just replace the meshes with the one I modified for the CoH mod. The CoH mod uses 2 meshes, one for the head of the werewolf and one for the body, the companion mod uses a single mesh for the body and the head. So if you replace the meshes from the CM mod with the ones I released here you end up with a headless werewolf.

That being said it was never intended to be a replacer tbh, I just asked Chase Roxand if he was planning to implement werewolves in his Lovers Bitch mod, he said yes and so I did those meshes for him. But we know how this went. Oh well.

Hello Dude' date='

[/quote']

and set them to:

Hey!

Animations problem fixed!

THANK YOU!!

You plan to work on the CM mod??? Excellent!

Thanks again for all your so precious help!! :)

I cannot find the ini file ive downloaded the COH but there arent any ini files any ideas?

Guest Donkey

Does the werewolf use the same skeleton as npc ?? if so it is possible to give it the same dick from npc, when sex acts starts. there are a few scripts you need to dig through in lovers with pk in order to allow the werewolf or other creature to have equip able dicks like npc can, if there are any, but so far there is no code included.

Check for a script called xloversCmnGetChinopoItem or something similar like that.

I was doing something similar for trolls before my disc went down..

This was troll i was testing it with:

post-3-13597872312435_thumb.jpg

Hi :)

well, i have no clue about skeleton...

You know i just know how to use a mod, nothing much sadly....

All i can say you is that a Werewolf from the mod CM partners,

It's like a NPC following you. When i use a sort to unwear npc on the werewolf a human is under. It seem to be a Humanoid NPC who wear a suit. I dunno if i explain good...

For the werewolf i really prefer see it with a canid boner as a human one :)

Thanks for your advices Donkey, i'll try your system the best i can ^_^