Werewolfs Boner

@GrimReaper can you upload the pic of the boner?

Is there way to make this boner work with Curse Of Hircine?

Post #5 in this thread. There is a link to the CoH werewolf replacer and a pic how it looks in the game.

But keep in mind that every werewolf will be running around with a stiffy, that's because they are just NPCs that wear an armor, not a real creature. Keep in mind that you need to disable the skeleton from CoH (how you do this I also posted here) if you want it to work with the Lovers animations. And you need to go to the Lovers config menu and disable the removal of quest items during sex (this is the default setting, so if you haven't changed that you're good to go).

http://www.mediafire.com/?8yg2qy3zkrmg4sh

Here are the meshes for the Werewolf CM Mod' date=' as promised. Obviously you need the CM Mod at least for the meshes and textures.

[/quote']

Dude!

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

I tested , it works really good !!!:)

My werewolf partner have now a boner ^_^

Anybody asked you directly to do it and you done by yourself!

A REAL THANKS TO YOU GrimReaper!!!!!!!!!

• 8 months later...

I threw the dog dick from Lovers Creatures at this. I've only dabbled with meshes, so it's just attached to the root node- is that okay? Screenshot from Nifsope:

qowb5skc.png

How does it look? I haven't actually, you know, tested it yet, heh.

Edit:

Changed the angle a bit

mvrdi568.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So i tried to use this with Curse of Hircine, but if i use these meshes, no texture on the werewolves is showing up, expect the boner, tail and head.

Now i tried to add it myself, but now the werewolf texture is showing up fine, but now the boner wont show up.

The texture is set, i also set the groups. I even checked the texture in NifSkope and everything was fine. It´s just wont show up in the game...

I really dont know what im doing wrong..

So i tried to use this with Curse of Hircine, but if i use these meshes, no texture on the werewolves is showing up, expect the boner, tail and head.

Now i tried to add it myself, but now the werewolf texture is showing up fine, but now the boner wont show up.

The texture is set, i also set the groups. I even checked the texture in NifSkope and everything was fine. It´s just wont show up in the game...

I really dont know what im doing wrong..

What file do you use? The replacer for the CM werewolves or the replacer for CoH?

God damnit... Im so stupid. Thanks GrimReaper.

I just read that a file got deleted and tried your Data.rar file you uploaded.

Darn..

But anyway. Why does the skin wont show up?

The CM Werewolves are different from the CoH Werewolves. They use the same base mesh afaik but were altered. I think I remember how one mod had seperate meshes for the head and the body and the other one just used one mesh for body and head. That's most likely why you got the skin issues.