friendlygaint Posted September 12 Posted September 12 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47541 Here's the link to the mod with the new meshes or do you mean something else sorry?
Hentaiisok Posted September 12 Posted September 12 2 hours ago, Terrasolo said: I guess I could make those work If I have the Meshes also for the fluff creatures. Maybe I'll add them as seperate stuff later I would really appreciate a Fluffyworks patch Here's the mod if you need it : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56361?tab=description
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 5 hours ago, friendlygaint said: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47541 Here's the link to the mod with the new meshes or do you mean something else sorry? I'm not sure if those will work as a 'nude' model when I just put the schlong under them but we can try it ^^ 4 hours ago, Hentaiisok said: I would really appreciate a Fluffyworks patch Here's the mod if you need it : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56361?tab=description Good news, the Horse didn't need one since the MNC just add the schlong to to the model. The rest I need to do since the Creatures are getting fully replaced in their model for H Scenes... WIll take A while but I try it anyway^^ 1
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 Okey, Bears of the north has locked data. I can't access the model so unfortenatly I can't do this, sorry :x 1
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 Terras Bigdick Fluffyworks Creature Addon.rar Try this one for Fluffyworks. And don't wonder, Horse and Werewolf arent in there since they both use just a added schlong, not the whole mesh^^
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 On 9/11/2026 at 3:54 AM, GremlinSleeperAgent said: Any chance for a Mythical Giants patch? There are ABC files for the meshes here, either way, thanks for this! 😆 Terras Bigdick Mythical Giant Addon.rar There you go buddy, hope they'll work^^
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 29 minutes ago, Terrasolo said: Terras Bigdick Fluffyworks Creature Addon.rar Try this one for Fluffyworks. And don't wonder, Horse and Werewolf arent in there since they both use just a added schlong, not the whole mesh^^ I forgot the hard Bear XD Terras Bigdick Fluffyworks Creature Addon.rar
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 Added the flat troll and armored troll too Terras Bigdick Fluffyworks Creature Addon 0.2.rar 1
Ajango Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I have no clue with my issue, oddly enough the schlong works pefectly which is the main part working. the side thats not working is the balls with the werewolves... Bodyslide has it there textured and I can see it, slides work with it increasing in size. It's just after bulding it and loading up the game (after a little time with the arousal meshes with werewolf) The schlong appears working with no balls. Is there anything in particular of bodyslide that needs to be done in a specific order? If not I can wait for the whole body to have correct stuff and see if that'll work.
friendlygaint Posted September 13 Posted September 13 6 hours ago, Terrasolo said: Okey, Bears of the north has locked data. I can't access the model so unfortenatly I can't do this, sorry :x That's a shame but thank you for trying much appreciated.
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 8 hours ago, Ajango said: I have no clue with my issue, oddly enough the schlong works pefectly which is the main part working. the side thats not working is the balls with the werewolves... Bodyslide has it there textured and I can see it, slides work with it increasing in size. It's just after bulding it and loading up the game (after a little time with the arousal meshes with werewolf) The schlong appears working with no balls. Is there anything in particular of bodyslide that needs to be done in a specific order? If not I can wait for the whole body to have correct stuff and see if that'll work. The only thing that is in my mind left here as Solution is that you should look into the More Nasty Critter MCM (the menu) and check what schlong is selectet for the Werewolf. I remember that they can have different ones to choose from
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 ohh wait, I testet it out myself now, the balls are missing indeed 😮
Terrasolo Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 (edited) 10 hours ago, Ajango said: I have no clue with my issue, oddly enough the schlong works pefectly which is the main part working. the side thats not working is the balls with the werewolves... Bodyslide has it there textured and I can see it, slides work with it increasing in size. It's just after bulding it and loading up the game (after a little time with the arousal meshes with werewolf) The schlong appears working with no balls. Is there anything in particular of bodyslide that needs to be done in a specific order? If not I can wait for the whole body to have correct stuff and see if that'll work. I looked now more into the Issue and it seems that the schlong from Animated Beast Cocks (ABC) I used has a problem with the balls appearing (I even redownloaded and checked this one too, same Problem) Now I made something like a Solution to it and used the old none animated version as replacer. They won't work properly without the Acurate Penis Animation (PPA) so it is just a Workaround. The collision with PPA on the werewolf schlong looks also Odd and I can't figure how to resolve the Bones to work better here...Atleast your Werewolf can have now hanging balls again XD Terras Bigdick Werewolf Addon.rar Edited September 13 by Terrasolo
Hentaiisok Posted September 13 Posted September 13 18 hours ago, Terrasolo said: Added the flat troll and armored troll too Terras Bigdick Fluffyworks Creature Addon 0.2.rar 21.87 MB · 1 download Thank you so much, I just tested it out and so far it works perfectly 1
Ajango Posted September 13 Posted September 13 8 hours ago, Terrasolo said: I looked now more into the Issue and it seems that the schlong from Animated Beast Cocks (ABC) I used has a problem with the balls appearing (I even redownloaded and checked this one too, same Problem) Now I made something like a Solution to it and used the old none animated version as replacer. They won't work properly without the Acurate Penis Animation (PPA) so it is just a Workaround. The collision with PPA on the werewolf schlong looks also Odd and I can't figure how to resolve the Bones to work better here...Atleast your Werewolf can have now hanging balls again XD Yay! He's got them back! 1
NegiAg Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Can you make a patch for the creatures created by PSboss?
Terrasolo Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 (edited) 8 hours ago, NegiAg said: Can you make a patch for the creatures created by PSboss? Not sure wich one 😮 I think PSboss only do female creatures. If you want to use them with sexlab you only have to change their models in the More Nasty Critter folder. You can find this folder under Data/Meshes/MoreNastyCritter. And rename the Psboss files with those from MNC in the folder Edited September 14 by Terrasolo
Zvron00 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) not sure what im doing wrong, installed manually, shows up in bodyslide, i build it with slider maxed out, but there is no in-game change from non-vanilla MNC. The normal vanilla creatures (trolls, rieklings) have the bodyslide changes, but the goblins from demonic creatures, and Tirk do not. The goblins remain unchanged whille Tirk becomes purple as if missing textures but was fine before. would my issue be bodyslide or MNC related? Edited September 15 by Zvron00
HornyNerdBird Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Damn, can't change dragon dick sizes. Was hoping to give Alduin & Paarthurnax bigger dicks.
HornyNerdBird Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/13/2026 at 4:25 AM, Terrasolo said: And here some nasty Results How is there no dick clipping here? Even with the regular sizes I get the dicks often clipping through my characters. Is their a mod that fixes this? I no the mod 'No Overpenetration' tries to do this, but it is with just the player character models & doesn't even fuly work if you have characters with bigger dicks.
Tent Posted September 15 Posted September 15 3 hours ago, HornyNerdBird said: How is there no dick clipping here? Even with the regular sizes I get the dicks often clipping through my characters. Is their a mod that fixes this? I no the mod 'No Overpenetration' tries to do this, but it is with just the player character models & doesn't even fuly work if you have characters with bigger dicks. Have you tried PPA? 1
Terrasolo Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 3 hours ago, HornyNerdBird said: Damn, can't change dragon dick sizes. Was hoping to give Alduin & Paarthurnax bigger dicks. If there would be animations for Human x dragon I guess I only would make dragon schlong smaller so it would fit in humans ^^' 3 hours ago, HornyNerdBird said: How is there no dick clipping here? Even with the regular sizes I get the dicks often clipping through my characters. Is their a mod that fixes this? I no the mod 'No Overpenetration' tries to do this, but it is with just the player character models & doesn't even fuly work if you have characters with bigger dicks. and yes, Try PPA. It is very well done but you might find yourself to adjust there some stuff so they would work properly (Also I choose some anims where it is not clipping XD some anims didn't work that well oversize and ppa)
Terrasolo Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 8 hours ago, Zvron00 said: not sure what im doing wrong, installed manually, shows up in bodyslide, i build it with slider maxed out, but there is no in-game change from non-vanilla MNC. The normal vanilla creatures (trolls, rieklings) have the bodyslide changes, but the goblins from demonic creatures, and Tirk do not. The goblins remain unchanged whille Tirk becomes purple as if missing textures but was fine before. would my issue be bodyslide or MNC related? Not sure what is wrong with the Goblins tho. I think they're not resizing for me aswell. Maybe the wrong path I chose there For Tirk you might try this Tirk is a bit strange since he uses a personal mesh. You might change his textures so it would fit again, when he's purple. That is a texture Problem.
Ajango Posted September 16 Posted September 16 17 hours ago, Zvron00 said: not sure what im doing wrong, installed manually, shows up in bodyslide, i build it with slider maxed out, but there is no in-game change from non-vanilla MNC. The normal vanilla creatures (trolls, rieklings) have the bodyslide changes, but the goblins from demonic creatures, and Tirk do not. The goblins remain unchanged whille Tirk becomes purple as if missing textures but was fine before. would my issue be bodyslide or MNC related? What type of goblins are you trying to build? There is a few. There are viltuska_goblin, thor, outlawer and VICN Goblins (from what I see in the bodyslides) I've tested viltuska, thor and outlawer with success. VICN goblins are for some reason untextured for 1 and 3s for their schlongs and 2nd is completely untextured (I don't have most recent update of Demonic creatures so that is most likely the reason. Skipped that one.) I'm not sure how you did your manual installations (Vortex user) but Demonic creatures have a different pathway from MNC. MNC in bodyslide goes by meshes\MoreNastyCreatures Demonic Creatures for all goblins goes by meshes\NewCreatures
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now