Entar0 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 ENT_LA (Lustful Adventures) for OStim Standalone View File Description This mod adds a variety of 18+ themed "Lore-friendly" dialogue to neutral, named NPCs, making your adventures in Skyrim a little more lustful. Features: - Unique dialogue (as much as possible given the sheer number of NPCs) for over 600 named NPCs. - Dialogues are voiced with the original vanilla game voices using AI via Voice Forge Studio in both Russian and English - Every dialogue has been written with the NPC's personality, occupation, quests, and overall background in mind. Regardless of the context, each conversation ultimately leads to an intimate encounter. - Some NPCs offer quests that allow you to have intimate encounters with Creatures. - The mod is suitable for any player character. (Designed primarily for a heterosexual male player character and a bisexual female player character.) - All locations and dialogue added by the mod are marked with (LA). - Every entrance to locations added by the mod uses the same custom door (see screenshots). This minimizes changes to the vanilla landscape. - The mod adds dialogue through separate quests. It does NOT use AI packages and does NOT modify vanilla NPC records, minimizing conflicts with the base game. - The mod has a modular structure for greater compatibility with other dialogue mods. You can safely remove individual NPC quests in xEdit without breaking the rest of the mod. For example, if you use another adult dialogue mod for Lydia and don't want to see my version of her dialogue, simply open the mod in xEdit before triggering her first dialogue, locate the quest named Lydia (_ENT_LA_HousecarlLydia), delete it, and save the plugin. Lydia's dialogue from this mod will be removed while everything else continues to work normally. - Every NPC has an initial dialogue that leads to an intimate encounter. After completing it, a repeatable dialogue becomes available every 6 in-game hours. - Some NPCs have their dialogue available immediately, while others require you to complete the vanilla quests associated with them first. - The mod includes a Test Information file (generated with AI and may contain occasional errors in NPC or quest names). This document lists the requirements for unlocking each NPC's dialogue. Before reporting that an NPC has no dialogue, please check this file first and make sure all required conditions have been met. Planned Features: - Integration with Immersive Wenches. Strong Requirements - Skyrim Anniversary Edition - Update.esm - Dawnguard.esm - HearthFires.esm - Dragonborn.esm - OStim Standalone Soft Requirements - OCreatures (for creatures scenes) - Maximum available animation packs installed Installation - Download the language version you prefer (Russian or English). - Extract the contents of the archive into your Data folder. - Enable the mod in Wrye Bash (the Bashed Patch must load last). - Play. For the SE Version Backported Extended ESL Support ATTENTION! The mod uses vanilla NPC IDs, so it will not work with other mods that hide original NPCs and replace them with duplicate copies. You might notice mismatches between the dialogue context and the triggered animation—this is NOT A BUG and will not be fixed (at least not until OStim animation creators adopt a standardized tag system like SexLab's) For news about my new mods, follow me on Patreon: PATREON If you'd like to support my work or contact me, you can do so on Boosty: BOOSTY Here i may post content that is unavailable on other platforms for various reasons Submitter Entar0 Submitted 09/02/26 Category Adult Mods Requirements - Skyrim Anniversary Edition - Update.esm - Dawnguard.esm - HearthFires.esm - Dragonborn.esm - OStim Standalone Regular Edition Compatible Install Instructions
Rebecca.Dova Posted September 5 Posted September 5 This mod is really good, but I feel like the scenes start right where the dialogue takes place; I’d like to see a sequence like "come with me" or "let's go somewhere else." If the conversation happens in the middle of the city, the scene starts right there—it needs to be more immersive.
Entar0 Posted September 5 Author Posted September 5 7 hours ago, Rebecca.Dova said: This mod is really good, but I feel like the scenes start right where the dialogue takes place; I’d like to see a sequence like "come with me" or "let's go somewhere else." If the conversation happens in the middle of the city, the scene starts right there—it needs to be more immersive. This is intentional, because 'come with me' relies on AI packages that can break NPCs. I deliberately avoided using them to keep modifications to vanilla NPCs as minimal as possible and fully removable by deleting the quests if necessary.
phbd01 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 is there an option to block certain npcs having these dialogue options? it would be nice if we have that feature in mcm like other mods.
Entar0 Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 1 hour ago, phbd01 said: is there an option to block certain npcs having these dialogue options? it would be nice if we have that feature in mcm like other mods. No, you can only delete the dialogue completely. The instructions are in the description.
path1finder Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Just wondering why was this mod remove from nexus mods?
Entar0 Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 (edited) 2 hours ago, path1finder said: Just wondering why was this mod remove from nexus mods? Because it had bestiality content. The mod was deleted and I was banned. Edited September 7 by Entar0
durbisc Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Nice job! It integrates really well with the Shadowman and Amorous Adventures mods! I noticed that Rakel and Hjordis, the two werewolves from Frostmoon Graig, are missing. Do you have plans for a patch for them as well?
Entar0 Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 11 hours ago, durbisc said: Nice job! It integrates really well with the Shadowman and Amorous Adventures mods! Thanks) 11 hours ago, durbisc said: I noticed that Rakel and Hjordis, the two werewolves from Frostmoon Graig, are missing. Do you have plans for a patch for them as well? I somehow missed them when I was making the mod, yeah, I'll add them in future versions
Beliers Posted September 10 Posted September 10 A really good mod—I love it .But unfortunately, I had some bad luck—I finished the quest “The Golden Claw, A Lovely Letter,” and the quest didn't appear ;{ but the rest is working for now and it's great
coldnlood54611 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 nice , now please slut of molag bal ostim version thanks
coldnlood54611 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 On 9/8/2026 at 5:35 AM, Entar0 said: Because it had bestiality content. The mod was deleted and I was banned. fuck nexus
rokypukes Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I have a question about this. Ocreatures is listed as a “Soft” requirement, but is it true that the game will run just fine even if you don’t include any creature animations at all? Also, what happens if a scene requiring Ocreatures or BakaABC is entered without any creature motion? I’ll probably check this myself while running the game sometime next week, but since I’m not sure exactly which NPCs are linked to creature motion, I’m reaching out to ask.
Entar0 Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 (edited) On 9/10/2026 at 11:26 PM, Beliers said: A really good mod—I love it .But unfortunately, I had some bad luck—I finished the quest “The Golden Claw, A Lovely Letter,” and the quest didn't appear ;{ but the rest is working for now and it's great Thank you. Regarding Camilla and Lucan, I’ll check this when I have some time. In the meantime, try talking to both of them. Also, try completing the quests using the console command: player.completequest QuestID I tested the appearance of the dialogue this way. On 9/11/2026 at 8:37 AM, coldnlood54611 said: nice , now please slut of molag bal ostim version thanks I replied to this in the SOMB mod thread. On 9/13/2026 at 10:45 AM, rokypukes said: I have a question about this. Ocreatures is listed as a “Soft” requirement, but is it true that the game will run just fine even if you don’t include any creature animations at all? Also, what happens if a scene requiring Ocreatures or BakaABC is entered without any creature motion? I’ll probably check this myself while running the game sometime next week, but since I’m not sure exactly which NPCs are linked to creature motion, I’m reaching out to ask. Everything will work, and you’ll receive the quests involving creatures, but when you go to them I don’t know how this works in OStim, but in SexLab, if Creature Framework isn’t installed, the script will display a message saying that no animations with the “creature” tag were found, and nothing will happen. Hilde (Sven’s mother) gives you a quest involving a spriggan in Riverwood. If you don’t want the creature quests to appear, you can remove them yourself using xEdit. The quest names are: _ENT_LA_NPCName_CreatureName Along with quests, you can also delete all the Cells and Worldspaces. Removing the quests definitely won’t break anything. Deleting the Cells and Worldspaces shouldn’t break anything either, but I haven’t tested that myself. These records are used for doors and caves, and some animals (Horses, Deer etc). Edited September 14 by Entar0
phbd01 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Hi bro i have so many animation packs for ostim like billy,baka,leto,anub,lovemaking etc but still this mod doesnt work for me. When dialogue proceeds to sex a notification appears saying ent error scene not found preset cuninlingus/etc....
Entar0 Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 5 hours ago, phbd01 said: Hi bro i have so many animation packs for ostim like billy,baka,leto,anub,lovemaking etc but still this mod doesnt work for me. When dialogue proceeds to sex a notification appears saying ent error scene not found preset cuninlingus/etc.... Unfortunately, I can’t say what the problem is. Even if the animation doesn’t start using the preset (action + tag), the standard idle animation, where the characters simply stand facing each other, should still start. Try activating Pandora again; maybe that will help.
phbd01 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 2:47 PM, Entar0 said: Unfortunately, I can’t say what the problem is. Even if the animation doesn’t start using the preset (action + tag), the standard idle animation, where the characters simply stand facing each other, should still start. Try activating Pandora again; maybe that will help. bro i think the new update is causing the issues. ostim animations are working nice i dont think my animations are issues. i used ur mod fine previously now not even single sex npc works.
Entar0 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 (edited) 7 hours ago, phbd01 said: bro i think the new update is causing the issues. ostim animations are working nice i dont think my animations are issues. i used ur mod fine previously now not even single sex npc works. The new update can’t be causing the problem, because there is only one version for OStim, and it hasn’t been updated. There have been these versions: Version 0.9 for SexLab (without voice acting) Version 1.0 for SexLab (with voice acting + Delphine dialogue) Version 1.0 for OStim (based on version 1.0 for SexLab) Honestly, I don’t know what the problem is. Try reinstalling the mod. Edited September 15 by Entar0
phbd01 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Hi so i reinstalled now seems to be working, but not always. For example it showed and error saying no fisting animation. Bro instead of failing the whole scene , cant u make start ostim scene atleast if the sexlab scenes are missing? Also bro i request you to let us choose furniture or nearest bed instead of starting sex in public.
Entar0 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 1 hour ago, phbd01 said: Hi so i reinstalled now seems to be working, but not always. For example it showed and error saying no fisting animation. Bro instead of failing the whole scene , cant u make start ostim scene atleast if the sexlab scenes are missing? Also bro i request you to let us choose furniture or nearest bed instead of starting sex in public. In the next version, I’ll make it so that the standard OStim scene starts if no suitable animations are found. As for furniture, I can say right away — no. There won’t be many animations.
phbd01 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) There wont be many animations? I was asking for you to let us select furniture instead of starting sex scene in market infront of kids. I mean cant you just start the basic ostim scene? In ostim sa when we press arrow up key it lets us choose character, then furniture then animation. I just want the basic ostim scene no start scene on public. I hope that wont be hard. Some times there are options to select. Edited September 19 by phbd01
Rebecca.Dova Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Some quests or dialogues aren't working; for example, at High Hrothgar, the dialogue option for the Greybeards is there, but the scene doesn't start—it says the NPCs are unavailable.
Entar0 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 (edited) 1 hour ago, Rebecca.Dova said: Some quests or dialogues aren't working; for example, at High Hrothgar, the dialogue option for the Greybeards is there, but the scene doesn't start—it says the NPCs are unavailable. A similar problem was reported in the SexLab thread. The script uses NPCs who are present in the location as actors for the group scenes. In the SexLab thread, I assumed that some mod might be changing their BaseID or RefID, but we found no evidence that they had been modified by another mod. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to fix this problem. On 9/18/2026 at 10:10 AM, phbd01 said: There wont be many animations? I was asking for you to let us select furniture instead of starting sex scene in market infront of kids. I mean cant you just start the basic ostim scene? In ostim sa when we press arrow up key it lets us choose character, then furniture then animation. I just want the basic ostim scene no start scene on public. I hope that wont be hard. Some times there are options to select. First of all, there simply aren’t enough furniture animations for 600 dialogues. Secondly, I intentionally sacrificed some immersion in order to keep the vanilla NPCs working reliably. That’s why they don’t have any follow AI packages — those could potentially break them. Thirdly, if an NPC says that an oral scene is about to happen, then there should be an oral scene, not the standard OStim start scene. (Yes, sometimes it may not start with the first animation, but that’s an issue with the creators of OStim animations who don’t use tags. SexLab is much more flexible when it comes to selecting animations. I’ve seen a mod with tags for animation sequences, and once it is finished, I will most likely rework my mod around it.) Please understand and accept that my mods reflect my own vision and are released “as is.” If someone wants to make changes to the mod, I’m open to discussing it, but it won’t be free. In that case, send me a private message and we can discuss the price for that version of the mod, which will be posted on Boosty as a paid post. Once again, I ask for your understanding regarding this position. I started working on LA on February 7th and have been working on it every day for 8–10 hours. Creating a mod takes a huge amount of time and effort. My fundamental position is that my mods should remain available for free. But I’m sorry, I’m not going to rework the mod according to someone else’s vision for free. I will add this note to all of my mods later. Edited September 19 by Entar0 1
Rebecca.Dova Posted Saturday at 12:09 PM Posted Saturday at 12:09 PM This mod is really cool, but it could have a spoiler thread about where to find the quests... I've been trying for days to figure out how to start the draugr quest.
Entar0 Posted Saturday at 03:27 PM Author Posted Saturday at 03:27 PM 3 hours ago, Rebecca.Dova said: This mod is really cool, but it could have a spoiler thread about where to find the quests... I've been trying for days to figure out how to start the draugr quest. Rogatus Salvius 😃
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now