AVRE Development Feedback
68 members have voted
-
1. What would you most like AVRE to focus on after the core system is stable?
-
Bimbo progression, training and quests52
-
Original locations, gallery and themed interiors6
-
Outfits, stockings, heels, accessories and toys20
-
MCM customization and player controls16
-
More vision and photography content8
-
Original quests, NPCs and progression systems28
-
Animations and interactive scenes25
-
Optional integrations with SexLab, DD, YPS, OStim and other mods31
-
-
2. Which optional integration would you like AVRE to support first?
-
SexLab33
-
SexLab P+22
-
OStim10
-
Bimbos of Skyrim43
-
YPS16
-
Devious Devices26
-
Other / suggest in comments0
-
-
3. What is your current impression of AVRE based on what has been shown so far?
-
Very promising – I want to follow development25
-
Interesting concept – I want to see more gameplay first28
-
I like the visual/photography direction3
-
I am mostly interested in the Normal Path1
-
I am mostly interested in the Bimbo Path8
-
The concept is interesting, but it needs more development3
-
Not really for me0
-
Other – I’ll explain in the comments0
-
-
4. Would you be interested in testing an upcoming AVRE Alpha build?
-
Yes — I can actively test and report bugs/issues8
-
Yes — I can test specific systems/features6
-
Maybe — depends on requirements and mod setup15
-
I prefer to wait for a more stable public build13
-
No — I only want to follow development2
-
-
5. How should external mods affect AVRE progression?
-
Only affect Pressure / Urge, never Stage directly2
-
Slowly influence Stage progression over time12
-
Allow direct Stage mapping from external mod progression9
-
Let the player choose the behavior in MCM20
-
Other / suggest in comments1
-
-
6. What kind of Alpha testing would you be most comfortable with?
-
General gameplay / progression testing28
-
SexLab / SexLab P+ integration testing13
-
Bimbos of Skyrim integration testing21
-
Devious Devices / YPS integration testing11
-
MCM / configuration testing6
-
Bug reproduction and log/report collection1
-
Visual / UI / vision effect testing2
-
I can test several of the above1
-
-
7. What should AVRE react to first through SexLab / SexLab P+?
-
Orgasm / satisfaction events14
-
Specific sex acts and scene types15
-
Number / frequency of sexual encounters6
-
Partner count / repeated partners3
-
Submission / consensual behavior9
-
All of the above, configurable through MCM25
-
-
8. Which persistent transformation systems would you most like AVRE to support?
-
Bimbos of Skyrim progression27
-
Devious Devices18
-
YPS appearance / beauty changes12
-
SlaveTats20
-
Outfit / stockings / heels requirements13
-
Body / appearance progression20
-
I prefer AVRE to keep transformations mostly internal5
-
Other / suggest in comments1
-
-
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now