blabla_18 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Showcasing the most popular mods from LoversLab by Animated Random Main Menu (RMM) View File For now, I am posting my own selection of videos, but the LoversLab community is what matters most. So, please don't hesitate to suggest mods you'd like to see animated, as well as the characters involved. Just a reminder: I only handle the research, video editing, and conversion — I don't do the actual animation — so I have immense respect for the work done by the artists. To make a request, go to "GET SUPPORT" and copy/paste the following: Animation: ... Characters: ... Inspired by the LoversLab mod: ... ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I plan to regularly update this mod to add videos related to other popular LoversLab mods. To initialize the mod, I selected a "Welcome to the Commonwealth" introductory video, along with three others currently featured on the first page of LoversLab's Fallout 4 mods. The screenshots are arranged in order of publication, from oldest to newest (so be sure to check out the latest pictures). ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Requirements: - Random Main Menu (nexus mods) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ How to install: - Use "Mod Organizer 2" or "Vortex" to install Random Main Menu (nexus mods) - Add the video file in "Mod Organizer 2" or "Vortex" to install it That it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ You can, like me, create your own videos for Random Main Menu, the original mod of RMM explain: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Credits: 00_Welcome-to-the-Commonwealth Animation: ZMSFM Characters: Ellie (The last of us) Duration: 40 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: None in particular; it's just for the presentation. 01_Sex-Attibutes_Arousal Animation: Nagoonimation Characters: Kara (Detroit: become human) Duration: 107 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: [AAF] Sex Attributes 02_Violate Animation: KDH Characters: D.VA (overwatch) Duration: 104 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: AAF Violate 03_Plugs-of-the-Commonwealth Animation: Wildeerstudio Characters: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) Duration: 60 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Plugs of the Commonwealth 04_Sexual-Harassment_(Fan-Drink) Animation: ZMSFM Characters: Shepard (Mass Effect) Duration: 115 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Sexual Harassment 05_Captive-Tattoos Animation: ZMSFM Characters: Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) Duration: 68 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Captive Tattoos 06_Rad-Morphing-Redux (Rads) Animation: Vreya3D Characters: Tifa (Final Fantasy VII) Duration: 108 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Rad Morphing Redux 06_Rad-Morphing-Redux (Arousal) Animation: Vreya3D Characters: Kasumi (Dead or Alive) Duration: 83 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Rad Morphing Redux: Arousal 07_FO4-Amputator Animation: HydraFXX Characters: Kara & Chloe (detroit: become human) Duration: 60 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: FO4 Amputator 08_Immersive-Prostitution-and-Harassment Animation: ZMSFM Characters: Panam (Cyberpunk 2077) Duration: 63 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Immersive Prostitution and Harassment 09_Sex-Attibutes_Arousal (Stats Bugs) Animation: ZMSFM Characters: Widowmaker (Overwatch) Duration: 47 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: [AAF] Sex Attributes 10_Sexual-Harassment_(Hypnosis) Animation: KDH Characters: Sombra (Overwatch) Duration: 113 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Sexual Harassment 11_Kziitd-Fetish-Toolset Animation: ZMSFM Characters: Claire (Resident Evil) Duration: 41 seconds Inspired by the LoversLab mod: Kziitd Fetish Toolset ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This mod is only available here in LoversLab, if you see it outside, it is not me. I don't give my permission to post them elsewhere. Submitter blabla_18 Submitted 08/16/26 Category Other Requirements RandomMainMenu
Madscout Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I enjoy your mod, but I don't see the most recent one "Panam"?
blabla_18 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 22 hours ago, Madscout said: I enjoy your mod, but I don't see the most recent one "Panam"? Sorry, I hadn't checked. That's done now. As an apology, I'm going to find and post another one in a few minutes (I have one set aside, since it relates to a bug I encountered). 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now