Author: Galgat

Name of Mod : TagsYinYang

Doc file should give you enough info to get it going, and check it out.

Add's a disco club to the Arena area in IC.

May not play well with anything that major modifies that area.

This was a fun for me Mod I made, with flashing light dance floor, Vibrating speakers, bathtub, and toilets, and many thing's, sort of extra, was more of a testing hall for me as I learned new things, And a place for me to try out all the new textures I would make, which you will see are quite a few.

I started it a long time ago, and kept adding to it, as I would learn new stuff. Released it once on 2009, but have not released it sense until today.

I don't plan to do anymore to it [i might, but not planning too], and I always have it running for a place to relax. It started to get really big is why I quite modding it.

I thought I might up load it, and some of you could check it out, see what ya think. Nothing special, just a release of a modding area, I made for when I got Bored, but wanted to mod something..;)

Here is a Link: Not sure how long it will be there, but might be there a long time.

Normally for me, you like click the download button, and then you have to click download again when the actual file is displayed.

Its like a click once, and then click once again, and get thing.

http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1325019679

When i would get a little bored with oblivion adventuring, I would take umpa dance animations, and my Partner and go to Tag's Yin Yang and hang out.:)