NeonFOE Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Will it fix the netcommsinvalid that keeps popping up? If so it would really make the animations run smoothly without disabling the animation or janking the characters
NeonFOE Posted September 11 Posted September 11 I just realized that it dont show up when i run my server but i was in my friends server is when the error pops up
Dostri Posted September 13 Posted September 13 The only member of my harem with no fun bits is Ophydia. It'll happen eventually, I know.
Z3N-DrAGON Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 1 hour ago, Dostri said: The only member of my harem with no fun bits is Ophydia. It'll happen eventually, I know. Ophydia has already received Jackal's "blessing" x3 Probably on the next update 2
Innersight Posted September 13 Posted September 13 1 hour ago, Z3N-DrAGON said: Ophydia has already received Jackal's "blessing" x3 Probably on the next update Would it be bothersome to ask for an ETA on that? I know work takes time but I am excited for more.
Z3N-DrAGON Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 21 minutes ago, Innersight said: Would it be bothersome to ask for an ETA on that? I know work takes time but I am excited for more. I'll try and get everything setup withing the week... Things have been kinda slow recently, my apologies for that 2
Innersight Posted September 13 Posted September 13 1 hour ago, Z3N-DrAGON said: I'll try and get everything setup withing the week... Things have been kinda slow recently, my apologies for that Nothing to apologize for, dude. You guys are legends.
Kitcatfan69 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 The thing I love the most about your skins isn't even the bits, it's the sexual dimorphism, being able to tell at a glance what you're dealing with. I especially enjoy pals like Reindrix, doesn't make the tiniest hint of sense why the females would have antlers this big. How many pals are still missing overall?
korou88 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hey, can anyone help me. I have installed UE4SS, Dynamic Pals along with Primal Pals according to the install instructions for each however all pals are using original skins. I can force them to change using tbox table so I know the skins are there
Dostri Posted September 16 Posted September 16 14 hours ago, korou88 said: Hey, can anyone help me. I have installed UE4SS, Dynamic Pals along with Primal Pals according to the install instructions for each however all pals are using original skins. I can force them to change using tbox table so I know the skins are there if you're using vortex, that may be the problem. Apparently it installs mods wrong.
ShadyKitsune Posted September 16 Posted September 16 12 hours ago, Dostri said: if you're using vortex, that may be the problem. Apparently it installs mods wrong. It's more that authors don't package it in a way that endorses vortex installations. But it's simple enough to drag and drop for most folks.
hipster-cthulu Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Hey! Great mod. I've been using this paired with Pal Breeder and a bunch of other stuff and it goes quite well with it. I was wondering if it was at all possible to make these as costume skins? I have a bunch of shiny recolors that I use in tandem and they're obviously not going to be compatible lol. I know that might be a lot of work but I think it would be great!
Z3N-DrAGON Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 1 hour ago, hipster-cthulu said: Hey! Great mod. I've been using this paired with Pal Breeder and a bunch of other stuff and it goes quite well with it. I was wondering if it was at all possible to make these as costume skins? I have a bunch of shiny recolors that I use in tandem and they're obviously not going to be compatible lol. I know that might be a lot of work but I think it would be great! You mean like the PalDressing facility? No plans for it currently but it's not a complete write-off
hipster-cthulu Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Yeah, I think that as costumes it could be convenient. For some reason, when I try to do the model swap in PalMagic, it doesn't read those shiny skins whatsoever... so I'm sorta at wits end about how to get that to work
curva Posted September 22 Posted September 22 My Pals have gray faces; their bodies are fine, but their faces are missing textures
curva Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Never mind, it worked I don't know what I did... I just know it's working now...
Altered_Nova Posted October 2 Posted October 2 This mod is great even without sex animation mods, it's cool just to see the dimorphism. I think this mod messes up all the tower boss fights though. The humans no longer ride their pals, they just kinda float on the ground clipping into their legs.
mastercodex Posted Sunday at 01:35 AM Posted Sunday at 01:35 AM I've been trying to get this to work alongside a few other models, but only the ones outside of this are working... And when I use the Alt-N menu via Dyna, none of them show that there's an alternate skin. I am extremely confused.
mastercodex Posted Sunday at 06:58 PM Posted Sunday at 06:58 PM 17 hours ago, mastercodex said: I've been trying to get this to work alongside a few other models, but only the ones outside of this are working... And when I use the Alt-N menu via Dyna, none of them show that there's an alternate skin. I am extremely confused. Okay, I had to fully refresh my mod folders and do everything from scratch, but I got it working by using PalMagic instead of Dyna. Now to get the other skins to show up while using Magic.
mastercodex Posted Sunday at 09:23 PM Posted Sunday at 09:23 PM 2 hours ago, mastercodex said: Okay, I had to fully refresh my mod folders and do everything from scratch, but I got it working by using PalMagic instead of Dyna. Now to get the other skins to show up while using Magic. And I'm good. I just had to make sure the JSONs included the proper paths, which I didn't do (like a dummy). All set and done!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now