Getting groped

I just had the idea, that it would be amazing, if drunk people in taverns and soldiers (if one has a bounty) might grope the females from behind or even the player turning the camera to a frontview and blocking moves for a moment. getting out of a grope hug could be done by rapid clicking. if the player doesnt get out if the grope he might get raped. groping can be interfered by npcs. if the player/npc gets out of a grope there is a chance, that a nonlethal fistfight starts.

if that was possible, i'd be in heaven! ;-)

As nice as things like this would be you have to realize how much work there is to do before anyone will bother working on a mod like this. Animations for the baseline sex mod will have to be in place as well as scripting. These things will take priority and most likely be the things modders will be working on for months to come. This is very doable...but it's also very much something that would have to be added to the core package. So it's best of we let the modders focus on the core sex package before asking them to work on something that would require it to be a plug-in.

If they grope the player, it would have to drag the player into a group animation, so the player will temporarily lose control. It would be kind of jarring for the camera (and the player) for just one quick ass grope, so it would have to be a prolonged ass grope, maybe mixed in with an ass spank.

There's a fine line between groping and raping. You grope someone if you don't want anyone else to see or catch you. You rape someone if there's no one in the room (unless it's group rape!), so I don't see why a grope would transition into a rape right on the spot.

I just say have the groped person grope, then be done with it. This happens on Japanese trains a lot - woman gets groped, end of story.

I personally like the idea myself. I don't know how you would execute it in the game. Maybe just be surrounded with some text saying something like, "One or more hands are groping you." Then give some discussion options..like either stand there and be shocked (and then he/they would continue to grope you) or attempt to smack their hands away. Or just attempt to leave and go to another part of the bar.

It could then escalate to rape or attempted rape. Or be dragged to somewhere where the non consentual act could attempt to take place. Just my 2 pennies worth.

Could be interesting from the other angle as well. There's a few tavern wenches I wouldn't mind fondling in passing. Results could include fistfights, picking up a small bounty (5-10 gold maybe) being propositioned, getting into a fight with her boyfriend/husband and having one of those "teach them a lesson" hit squads send after you.

I can see a lot of problems, though. It would need custom animations from someone; there'd be the usual positioning problems so you don't grope thin air, or fondle a spinal column. You'd need to stop the subject of the grope (player or not) so they didn't just walk on leaving the groper making funny hand gestures in the air. And then there's things like armour: a quick squeeze of a plate mail boob isn't going to be that much fun. Some of the cut down armours would be suitable for slipping a hand inside ... but how to tell what sort of armour (and how it has been modded) is going to be a non-trivial problem.

Bottom line: fun idea, not holding my breath though.

• 4 weeks later...

I just had the idea' date=' that it would be amazing, if drunk people in taverns and soldiers (if one has a bounty) might grope the females from behind or even the player turning the camera to a frontview and blocking moves for a moment. getting out of a grope hug could be done by rapid clicking. if the player doesnt get out if the grope he might get raped. groping can be interfered by npcs. if the player/npc gets out of a grope there is a chance, that a nonlethal fistfight starts.

if that was possible, i'd be in heaven! ;-)

[/quote']

LOL, What a crazy idea! I LIKE it! :D Gonna be hard to implement ingame tho- it's "multimesh" animation - Your female PC and Male NPC. Or your male PC and female NPC. Much harder to do then "single object" animation,like walking ect ect.

I'd even go a bit further with an idea-say, if you go to tawern wearing nice shiny set of armor,no dork would dare to grop you,BUT ,if you crashed in,wearing only some strips here and there-well,then you can expect "full attention" from drunk males :) It would require additional "flag", but it's pretty easy IMO,simple armor rating check would set flag on or off.

I love this idea...

I think I know a way to implement this that would both give the player control and be a little more immersive.

To start, there would have to be a such thing as a "horny" NPC, lovers style.

Standing by or walking past this NPC would trigger a message that would pop up in the corner, like "Someone just grabbed your ass!" or "You just felt a hand against your breast..." or "Someone spanked you!" or "Someone just splashed their drink down your top!"

These could pop up for about three or four times after a few intervals before an animation would play with the horny NPC grabbing and groping the player. Might want to include a toggle spell to determine whether or not the player likes getting groped or otherwise how they'd react to them (slap the groper/lean into the grope/ignore the grope)

If the player moves away, the NPC might or might not follow them, and then if they do follow you, you can initiate a brawl to get them to stop groping you. If you lose the brawl, you might get stripped before getting groped or worse, taken out back and raped, or maybe just wake up the next day naked, your hands tied a la the intro, and dripping fluids...

I love how depraved this community is. It's like being in heaven.

Yes, a groping mod would be awesome. As someone has said, I would love to grope some babes around Whiterun, then rape them or even if they liked the grope, have consensual sex with them. Why not? Anything goes in Skyrim!

I'd love to see NPCs groping other NPCs. I want to sit in the Bannered Mare and watch Saadia getting groped and pinched and fondled. I want to see her skirt lifted and her bodice pulled down. Hell, very occasionally I'd like to see things get out of hand and go a little too far.

OK, the clothing tweaks are impractical, i know. Or at least you'd need to do three versions of every outfit. I'd still like to see breasts get squeezed and nipples pinched and buttocks slapped and hands creeping under skirts.

Also, if anyone ever makes them, i can think of other uses for the animations, but just because I have an ulterior motive, that doesn't make it a bad idea :)

Skyrim is going to have a field day with my lil slut pc if this or anything sim happens or to any of us wearing skimpy out fits... but like some one pointed out... if target pc/npc is wearing dragon plate armor, I dont think I would mess with that pc/npc but if I walk in wearing forsworn armor or something yeah, grope me... finger me... then lets go fuck.... I like the fingering idea, that should also be included.lmao

Definitely like the way a lot of you think around here! :P The only trouble is the long wait for all of these perverted, er uh..wonderful..ideas to be implemented!

I also like the idea of fingering. Maybe one reaction of the PC to the initial grope would be shock. Like she would just freeze for a few seconds almost like, "OMG, I can't believe someone would be doing this to me..in public!" Then attempt to get away. There could be some sort of strength/ability check here.

Or if the PC would freeze up for a second, the NPC could take this as either her actually liking what he's doing to her, or just as an opportunity to take it further (like groping the breast, finger her, etc)..

The waiting is the hardest part.. :)

I also like the idea of fingering. Maybe one reaction of the PC to the initial grope would be shock. Like she would just freeze for a few seconds almost like' date=' "OMG, I can't believe someone would be doing this to me..in public!" Then attempt to get away. There could be some sort of strength/ability check here.

[/quote']

The trouble is that we don't really have a strength stat any more - just carry weight and combat damage - both of which seem to depend on health. Beth's decision to get rid of all the RPG elements is going to be a pain in the backside for modding purposes.

Of course, the stat could still be there and just hidden. We'll need to see.

If we can do strength checks, I'd like to see checks against multiple molesters, where three or four guys have hold of one girl while they "playfully" have a bit rub and fondle.

Somebody said using Armor class value as a means of determining if a grope should be started in a script but with all the slutty new armor thats going to be pouring forth, heavy armor with perks can go close to 400 (only level 64), but my armor shows more skin than a barmaids out fit. does the game register how much skin is showing? and if so could we include that into the script as well. just speaking on what we know now... I want my pc to get molested too!!! ;)

does the game register how much skin is showing? and if so could we include that into the script as well. just speaking on what we know now... I want my pc to get molested too!!! ;)

I don't think the game can. It would have to scan the mesh looking for holes and the textures looking for transparency' date=' and I don't think it would be feasible to do on the fly. (I think the mesh problem may be a hard problem in its own right).

We can probably maintain a list of garments with a gropability factor for each of them, but we'd need each new armour (and each mod to existing ones) to provide the info. We may be able to suply a default value for armours where the info isn't available. 90% gropable would probably be safe, looking at coverage of most TES4 outifts.

All speculative until we have the CK and get the hang of what it can do, of course.

[edit']

There's a mod in progress on Bethseda forms that addresses very similar problems in terms of what is and isn't warm to wear.

Why not base default values on the armor rating and allow the player to modify those values later?

Or just keep it as simple as possible:

Heavy Armor: Low chance

Light Armor: Moderate chance

Clothing: High chance.

And possibly factor in time of day, these thing rarely happen in broad daylight. ...Or so i'd imagine, atleast.

Well, aside from the fact that %coverage would be useful for a lot of sexmods ... no reason at all, really. Just another idea thrown into the mixing pot.

It's all going to come down to who wants to make the mod, and how they want to do it. And who's going to make the animations, of course.

Though I'd love to see this work with a skyrim port of breakable undies. I could set a trap to drop a female into a hole with a dozen horny draugr and have them strip her naked as they groped her, before moving on to the inevitable.

Still not holding my breath, however :)

hmmm... getting gang raped buy a group of horny Draugr... doesnt sound like a bad idea as long as they carry lube lmao... if not' date=' i'm bringing out Dawnstar... hehehe... No dry cock for my pc.

[/quote']

On the other hand, twelve to one odds in a confined space with them all grabbing from the start. I'd leave Dawnstar in her scabbard personally, if only out of concern for what they might do with her after they take her away from you.

If nothing else, a dozen "disarm" shouts are unlikely to leave you armed ... :)

This sounds like an interesting idea I think.

Also, if anyone has played the game Arcanum... If you were a female character, there were certain characters in Inns (usually half-orcs I think), where if you talked to them there was a random chance they would threaten you. If they did this, there was an option to basically act really submissive and either kiss the guy's feet or something else (I can't remember but I think you kissed him or let him hold you for a while or something).

This could be worked in with those Orc characters one sees in Skyrim at times that picks a fight with you.

I also think there should be some sort of racial check. Like maybe orcs/half orcs (ok, maybe I'm just being too racist here...lol!) and other more wild creatures might have more proclivity to decide to go ahead and rape the PC, merely even based on seeing her once. (or him depending on the sexual orientation of said creatures)

My character I usually play is one who is maybe a bit naive, certainly not starting out to be promiscous. I'd certainly *try* to be a "good girl". But whether it be from some sort of deeply embedded fantasy to be dominated/taken or maybe just from fear of being hurt, she'd usually be taken and wouldn't put up a lot of a fight (despite saying, "no..stop!...don't!..." whenever she could..)

She may even orgasm from it...but she'd never admit it to her attacker(s).

Just one quick scenario here..and am sorry for the crappiness of this, as I am not all that great at this..

I'd stroll into some strange town wearing either tight leathers or some other sort of decent looking piecemeal armor. Maybe from a street corner or back alley, I'd hear a whistle or two. I'd turn around and see nobody. I'd think nothing of it and go to some stores to shop for certain thing, maybe introducing myself and looking for possible work/jobs/etc in the area. I'd then hear comments like, "Wow, would love to get a piece of that..." "yeah...wonder if she's a screamer or not.." Again I turn around and see nobody.

Then either in a crowded area or a pub or some other place with a lot of people, I would feel a hand on my butt. Turn around, nobody there. Then I'd feel a squeeze to my breast. (could be either an actual hand grabbing/touch me or some sort of magic) I try to reach for my weapon but someone grabs my wrist, and then maybe another person grabs me around the waist and whispers..."No, I don't think so, Mena...you and us are gonna have some fun..." And as I am being held, hands are starting to grope me all over.

At first I would be so shocked this is happening to me. So I'd basically just freeze up for a time. And then more hands would be touching me..this time around my thighs and inbetween my legs. Now I would begin to struggle but at this point I am held fast. I think about screaming but either I am too scared to do so immediately or am fear of what they might do if I fight them too much. Like maybe a weapon could be held against me and threaten to use it and to do serious harm to me if I resist.

It could even be one of those dildo maces/spears they're pointing at me! :P

Anyway at this point I wouldn't resist much and they'd take me to some out of the way location to grope, slowly strip me and each have their way with me..

and for some reason, this would happen a lot to my character whenever I go to strange towns. :)

Hope this wasn't too terribly boring..