It seems a little odd to me to think that anyone who went through the horror of being a slave would relish the thought of being a slaver themselves, but the idea of a slaver training system has merit. It would be completly contrary to what this mod was trying to accomplish, though.

Certainly a community built model would work, but someone with a lot of skill (therefore not me, alas) would have to lead it. You wouldn't really need modeling.

The biggest piece to this - the one I haven't been able to figure out - is the actual selling of the player. I can put the player in the cage, I can....hmm.

I think I may have thought of a way to do this. Don't get your hopes up too much, but this mod may have just come back from the dead.

lol

ty for your replies, and funny you mentioned riddick, jus saw the movie again the other night,and also, this could go well with damsel in distress, an unfinished mod i believe is called secundas watch.and as far as quests, i been tryin to implement a blades revenge quest, if you have not killed parthenax.ie the blades plot a delphines gon missing ploy to exact there revenge, also i thought maybe delphine and the thalmor, are in cahoots so to speak , to bring about your capture, breaking of spirit and ultimate enslavement,of course a gag will be necessary, no shouts for the player to use,lol if anyone wants more details of this idea , id be happy to elaborate further, ..keep in mind tho, im jus beginning to scratch the surface of scripts, so if interested in making a quest like that happen, then let me know and ill write up the idea in a more detailed fashion. could be worth a go anyhow, for someone.

and as far as slave becoming a slaver idea, i thought that could be a springboard to eventually, destroy the slavers and secretly enslave or sell those you would capture, by proxy sells or aquisitions of product, lol. go betweens ,loyal followers who will not sell you out no matter the cost, jus a thought.

well yeah, but, considering the parthenax delimma, kill or no kill, both thalmor and blades, would get what they want, as lore goes, you out of the picture for a time, and you, if captured, could then be relegated to the forsworn for slave training, and such, on the other end of it,if parthenax dead then the greybeards, could be employed as a replacement for blades/thalmor. possible workaround, not so much lore friendly, but then, neither is sex in skyrim, sexlab and resulting mods are an addition to the lore, and as far as breaking lore,look at world leaders, warring against one another, jus sayin  that something like my ideas, lore friendly or not , are feasable in terms of illeminating a thorn in the sides of all parties involved, idk, jus my way of thinkin to keep it interesting.

tell you what, ill rewrite what i have so far and post it here soon, so that way all can see where and what im trying to do .as quests go, and im sure you all can agree, the dloadable quests tab here is quite slim , sadly. so just thinking of a way to provide a new line and quest or quests, mini or not, ill try to get the post with the write up done soon. and then go from there with input, suggestions,and critisisms appreciated, after all, if no one offers input,good or bad,then nothing would improve, so ya know ty all for your replies .

tell you what, ill rewrite what i have so far and post it here soon, so that way all can see where and what im trying to do .as quests go, and im sure you all can agree, the dloadable quests tab here is quite slim , sadly. so just thinking of a way to provide a new line and quest or quests, mini or not, ill try to get the post with the write up done soon. and then go from there with input, suggestions,and critisisms appreciated, after all, if no one offers input,good or bad,then nothing would improve, so ya know ty all for your replies .

ACK! DOUBLE POST! IT BURNS US! IT BURNS US! PLEASE TAKE IT OFF US!

More quest mods are always good. I apologize if I came across as critical when I mentioned the lore - it was meant as a tease. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind.

naw man, never apologise for anything that can help, although i will say this about this forum, this is imo. the friendliest forum i have come across, gaming or otherwise. most ppl on forums are (not this one as ive seen) and can be very rude and insulting to ppl with ideas that seem not to live up to whatever the forum is for, and as this forum it seems the ppl here, are helpful,and kind to others. so as far as what ive written, its only ideas at this stage. so if need critique it , then by all means do so. it can only be helpful .so ill post 2 ideas shortly. and feel free to add to or take away what you seem fit, im trying hard to learn scripting , but lawd, i know nothing of it, so any one will to give this a few scripts, and create something from it. ill also do what i can. anyhow. my next post here will be 2 in one. so, hope they help stimulate some brain cells, lol.....

ok heres the posts as promised. the first one, is the DELPHINES GONE MISSING  quest idea.

ok heres what i have written thus far, you recieve word that you are requested to travel to sky haven temple to meet with esbern. upon arrival, you learn that delphines gone

missing.and esbern informs you he has hired sellswords to aid in finding her. and you learn of her last known destination and that she was training a few new recruits and her

last correspondence was nearly 2 weeks old.and havent heard anything since. he asks you to travel with the sellswords to the last known place she was said to be and search

for any clues as to her whereabouts. you find a fallen blade memeber, search the body and retrieve a journal.giving you further leads,and continue the search. the search

sends you toward rorikstead where you decide to rent a room for the night, you eat,drink, and sleep, on awakening you suddenly realise you are bound and gagged,and in a

strange place.also noticing 2 very familiar voices, although you cant seem to place the faces you see across the smoky room you've been taken to. and then a figure walks

closer to you and says we finally will be rid of you once and for good.and then tells you you will be transported to a more secure location where you will begin being trained

as a slave.as he walks away, you hear another voice, informing you that your will will be broken. but before leaving you completely alone , the decide to have a lil fun with

their newly aquired resident. i.e. by way of a lil torture, rape and a few other things. after a few days go by, your tired, bruised, but other wise intact. a transport

arrives who will take you to the new location. heron his name is ( captured dreams integration here)along with someone known as nissa.you are loaded onto the caged wagon and

the long journey begins. and that is as far as ive gotten so far with this. althought i have other ideas im tryin to write out and see if they are feasable.

this is the slave?slaver idea

NOW. as for a slave turned slaver,(another idea i had with this) travelling  through the reach you come across a couple with 2 dogs, and they ask you for assistance to help

them find one that is missing. they tell you they were attacked by bandits and in the fray, one of their "pets" ran off. and into a cave where they dare not go.you agree to

help and then inform you that when you find their pet, to return it to their place near riften. as you enter the cave, you find a bound woman hiding near the back and between

you are a couple of bears. you kill the bears, and talk to the woman, only to discover that she is the couples "pet". she asks to be returned to her masters. and you begin

the journey to the couples farm. along the way , you learn how she beacame a slave. and  she tells you that her masters are very kind to her.and she cannot wait to return to

their care. upon arrival, you find the place locked and dark. the slave tells you somethings wrong. and then tells you that their is a place the couple has taken her in times

of danger, a cave nearby. entering the cave, the couple greets you and then asks their slave how well you did returning her, onlything is, it was all a setup. and the pet is

revealed to be the sister of the man.and you listen intently as their plan is revealed. they tell you they want to hire you as a slave transport and you will be trained as a

slaver in the process. they also inform you should you accept. you will first be trained as a slave. to gain insight to the process and will in the long run, make you a

better slaver. but they tell you not to worry, it is only an intro to the feeling of helpless abandon. they also inform you that during the process you will treated "kindly",

but, that turns out be false. and you will be given tasks to complete, if done correctly. you are rewarded with a certain amount of freedom to roam the grounds,work the

feild.and such. as you progress,the tasks become more involved, (transport and such) failures will be dealt with accordingly,rewards will be met with equal measure. slave

usuary and the like. (thius whole thing maybe not feasable , idk, jus ideas ppl)

I like both ideas. I can see in the first one finding Delphine because she is also a slave. The wagon is problematic because i have yet to see a reliable cart mod, but that's a technical detail. The question (for both scenarios) becomes, what happens after? How does the actual slavery work? It has to limit what the player can do without being boring and repetitive, as real slavery would be.

Your second scenario makes a little more sense in terms of going from slave to slaver, although it's still hard to imagine anyone agreeing to become a slave for any reason. The setup would make a good quest, but it needs a better payoff - why would they go through all that trouble to recruit a slaver (or to get a slave, for that matter)? It would be much easier to have a bunch of guys jump the character when he goes to retrieve the pet if they just want a slave, and if that is their typical slaver recruiting process, I can't imagine it would be very efficient.

The general story ideas are sound. Think about them from different angles to flesh them out a bit more.

yeah  i know what your saying, was jus trying to flesh out a quest, or 2, being limited in knowledge of modding, as well as bondage, lol was never into it. but the mods are interesting, so yeah, ty for the input, as far as carts go tho, i saw in another post somewhere that the wagon could be pulled by slaves instead a horses, but cart movement is jerky a definatly a problem. as ive tried the mods that actually let you travel in them , sadly tho they suck  in terms of smooth and easy movements. idea wise tho i like the 2nd quest idea best, seems easily doable, but , again ,making it interesting continually will be the thing most needed, and there is the idea of killing the couple and keeping their "pet" for yourself, and basically, as you are the DB. you would need to keep a good image and not let anyonbe know your lil business is beggining to show profit. again, loyal followers that will not sell you out, and a few discreet citizens who need you to "handle " their problems.

also , their is a mod called make your own guild, and i thought maybe if it could be modified so send your employees out to aquire slaves or sell ones no longer deemed fit to be in your "care" .but setting that up i cannot do. i suppose with patience it can be done but, atm beyond my knowledge.and the rest could jus be referencing any sexlab mod necessary to enslave rape and otherwise torture any who stand in the way of your newly aquired business venture. eh, maybe , maybe not. also being limited as i am in scripting knowlerdge, thats why i brought this to the forum. as their are slavery mods deemed dead sadly. those could and should imo be revived. some are good, some confusing, lol but all dead or abandondedt mods are what got this place (forum) where its at atm. so, a community made quest idea should i hope take off and create a serious line of quests.

I infer from your last paragraph that you are under the impression that this thread refers to a series of slavery mods that have been placed under the label "dead." This is actually the support thread for a single mod that I started back in February called Simple Slavery. I found that is was too complicated for my meager skills, which is why it now bears the "dead" moniker. This would also explain why you and I are the only ones posting here, if you wondered about that.

yeah lol but i found that mod very interesting, and i have been sorta pickin it apart, trying to learn,i have a learning disability by way of brain defects so its a slow go.but i like the mod very muchand for a lil while after finding it i was hoping by some chance there would come an update,lol.i do have one particular question from it. the distance betwwen player and npc? would there be a way to use a sortof legspreader length to make thenm walk uninterrupted ? and as far as these posts here. i being a jr member, im not sure if its possible to start a new thread? on the main page of the forum/ probably stupid question, but, i tried posting links before and ws informed i couldnt because a my status. im currently workin on this by way of the s3 mod quest tutorial, so if youd like, would you be interested in collaberating?jus a thought

I like both ideas. I can see in the first one finding Delphine because she is also a slave. The wagon is problematic because i have yet to see a reliable cart mod, but that's a technical detail. The question (for both scenarios) becomes, what happens after? How does the actual slavery work? It has to limit what the player can do without being boring and repetitive, as real slavery would be.

Your second scenario makes a little more sense in terms of going from slave to slaver, although it's still hard to imagine anyone agreeing to become a slave for any reason. The setup would make a good quest, but it needs a better payoff - why would they go through all that trouble to recruit a slaver (or to get a slave, for that matter)? It would be much easier to have a bunch of guys jump the character when he goes to retrieve the pet if they just want a slave, and if that is their typical slaver recruiting process, I can't imagine it would be very efficient.

The general story ideas are sound. Think about them from different angles to flesh them out a bit more.

To make wagons move reliably, find out what Bethesda did to make the opening scene. That isn't a cut scene, but but an actually playable portion of the game, considering the fact that there are some basic controls available in it.

This sounds easier said than done for sure, but it may be the best option.