So if you have time are you going to work on something smaller?

Patience is a virtue buddy. Real life always comes first. Just be patient and when the mod is finished it will be all the sweeter. I agree that this mod might be the start of a door reopening to a player slave market mod. Kind of morbid when I say it that way but I think you all understand what I mean. I hope.... :s

Yes, I can do smaller things. I have an idea for one that fits how I usually start playing, so others might like it too. 

Yes, I can do smaller things. I have an idea for one that fits how I usually start playing, so others might like it too. 

Like Live Another life plug-in where you start off as a slave or something? Just curious.

THat's a really bad news, but we all understand your point of view.

We all know it takes hours of work to create something with CK, and I won't never blame you for that, even it was a promising work and I waited for it.

I don't have time too for that, as I already spend mine with DAz and my 3d girls, but I  would have liked to continue your mod.

Hope SD2 will have this kind of feature!

Like Live Another life plug-in where you start off as a slave or something? Just curious.

No, you'd start as the daughter of farmers in a small house near Falkreath. Then your world would come crashing down when your home is raided by bandits, your parents are burned to ash, and you are dragged out of the house and...well, the normal LoversLab things happen. That's pretty much it. Once you escape whichever slave-type mod you prefer, you're left to start life homeless and penniless.

That's how I RP the story each time I start over (which had been a lot since all these new and/or improved mods have started to pop up every other week).

Now that I think about it, though, the easiest way to implement something like this would be to make it an add-on to LAL, just as LADL did. All the hard stuff would already be done.

Hmm...

No, you'd start as the daughter of farmers in a small house near Falkreath. Then your world would come crashing down when your home is raided by bandits, your parents are burned to ash, and you are dragged out of the house and...well, the normal LoversLab things happen. That's pretty much it. Once you escape whichever slave-type mod you prefer, you're left to start life homeless and penniless.

That's how I RP the story each time I start over (which had been a lot since all these new and/or improved mods have started to pop up every other week).

Now that I think about it, though, the easiest way to implement something like this would be to make it an add-on to LAL, just as LADL did. All the hard stuff would already be done.

Hmm...

Sounds pretty cool and oddly I was suggestion other harder starts for LAL on nexus. Not this cause well I don't want to be banned there. :) but I suggested starting off as a begger etc where you started off with nothing.

So this is more or less the same only with a bonus harder part before you can ever escape to start your new life with anything.

So when will it be done? :P

Sounds pretty cool and oddly I was suggestion other harder starts for LAL on nexus. Not this cause well I don't want to be banned there. :) but I suggested starting off as a begger etc where you started off with nothing.

So this is more or less the same only with a bonus harder part before you can ever escape to start your new life with anything.

So when will it be done? :P

Hehe. Just something I'm thinking of doing at some point. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up again. ;)

Hehe. Just something I'm thinking of doing at some point. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up again. ;)

Yeah I understand but I really would love to see that added, perhaps a series of extra starts like that. A few examples in addition to yours.

1) Start off as a beggar only having the clothes on your back in a major city.

2) Start as a orphan, you have just come of age in the orphanage and have been kicked out of the orphanage in Riften, you have peasant clothes and a little food.

3) start off as a indentured servant where you have to do tasks to slowly pay off your debt or run away and end up with a bounty. This one would be hard as it would need to track the debt.

If you could manage 3 and start off with debt that would open up a huge range of possible hard starts.

Yeah I understand but I really would love to see that added, perhaps a series of extra starts like that. A few examples in addition to yours.

1) Start off as a beggar only having the clothes on your back in a major city.

2) Start as a orphan, you have just come of age in the orphanage and have been kicked out of the orphanage in Riften, you have peasant clothes and a little food.

3) start off as a indentured servant where you have to do tasks to slowly pay off your debt or run away and end up with a bounty. This one would be hard as it would need to track the debt.

If you could manage 3 and start off with debt that would open up a huge range of possible hard starts.

SD kinda has a debt system, where you have to pay to become free. Although it has never worked quite right for me, the template is there. Along with all this needs to be a sharp decrease in the player's ability to get rich quick. Increase the price of everything and/or decrease the amount of loot. There are mods to handle various aspects of that, but it would be nice to have an all-in-one system. Maybe someday. Right now I'm excited to try out Beeing Female.

• 1 month later...

this mod looks really nice! and i cant wait till its expanded! does the player slavery work yet? or is it not implimented, and if it is, how does one start the quests? 

Sorry to disappoint you, but the author had to give up on this due to real life requiring his attention.

I wonder if this could become a possibility if several modders were to team up with him to work on it. That's how the bigger mods become successful, for the most part.

That said, I'll help in any way my meager skills will allow.

Maybe. Just maybe, after I've finished with my College Days mods, I'll feel confident enough with modding to get back to this without it taking three months of trial and error to get working. I know how it's supposed to work - not quite in a position where I can make it happen.

But maybe...

Edit: also, if I do come back to it, I think I'll follow Skyrimll's lead and connect it to Death Alternative.

Maybe. Just maybe, after I've finished with my College Days mods, I'll feel confident enough with modding to get back to this without it taking three months of trial and error to get working. I know how it's supposed to work - not quite in a position where I can make it happen.

But maybe...

Edit: also, if I do come back to it, I think I'll follow Skyrimll's lead and connect it to Death Alternative.

Very cool and here's to hoping you do come back to it. If not no worries. :)

• 3 weeks later...

But maybe...

Great ideal about connecting with DA. And I'm really glad there's a chance you'll come back to the mod. The concept is great.

• 4 months later...

I've learned a lot with these other mods. There is a chance. As a bonus, I was able to do the alternate start mentioned above with Escape the Cell. Yay to one goal finished!

Damn it, I've been after a mod like this for ages, as big a fan I am of SD and SD+, waiting around to be raped gets boring fast and isn't all that immersive. Being a proper slave like this mod describes hasn't been done yet and what a fair few of us are after. I do hope you (or someone) picks this back up, such a shame otherwise. I'd do it myself if I knew how to write code, am hoping to learn that after this semester.

I would actually like to offer my assistance to whoever picks this up, I know my way around the CK quite well now and have done quite a bit of spell making (custom diseases etc, interior/exterior modifications, npc design, quest tweaks, and custom AI packages. Really the only thing holding me back is lack of knowledge when it comes to scripting, but no time to learn that right now.

well actually i been messin with this and doing my best to understand/learn coding,lol ...complete noob here,was hoping this would continue as well, a question i been trying to figure out is that i can make a character, in ck but how to make a slave trainer/slave seller is another thing im trying, and by trainer i mean.an idea i have is that seems to me that if you want to be a slaver, makes sense to first become a slave,right?... like ok the slaver begins trusting enough to share his knowledge and tests you, if you fail his tests..i.e.enslaving someone, your punished, and trainer is less trusting. right.?

idk,jus some thoughts im playin round with and trying to do.problem is coding, modeling, and such.i thought of asking for community help with this , sort of like not one person works on it, but a serious effort by community efforts, throwing ideas, scripts, characters and such, that way all could provide input. see what works  what doesnt and the like. so as i said im  completely noobish and trying ideas, if the community based mod idea is doable,say so if not ,and lets see how we can make the this thing and how far iot can be progressed.