28 minutes ago, Punga said:

What about your mod?

Just kidding. All of my mods post the latest updates at the top of the mod description.

Version 5.3 - SD masters will once again begin in random spots around Skyrim. Fixed the blackoutissue with Things in the Dark

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎29 at 10:30 PM, jfraser said:

Just kidding. All of my mods post the latest updates at the top of the mod description.

Version 5.3 - SD masters will once again begin in random spots around Skyrim. Fixed the blackoutissue with Things in the Dark

Whenever my PC is enslaved by an SD+ master she will not be sent anywhere...

I get the blackscreen and a message saying something in the line of "you are going on a journey"...  but then I am back in the auctionhouse in Riften, right in front of the platform I was sold on. The new owner is standing right next to the PC but apparently has no plans what so ever of leaving the place...  

4 hours ago, spyke123 said:

I get the blackscreen and a message saying something in the line of "you are going on a journey"...  but then I am back in the auctionhouse in Riften, right in front of the platform I was sold on. The new owner is standing right next to the PC but apparently has no plans what so ever of leaving the place...  

One of the owners starts there, yes.

23 hours ago, spyke123 said:

i've gotten the same bug. The owner is actually going somewhere but he can't leave the auction house. You can select the owner, go outside yourself and teleport him to your character via console which will unstuck him and allow him to continue towards his destination.

edit: i always seem to get this same owner and he's never able to leave the auction house on his own. maybe another mod is breaking it somehow but a third party friendly fix would be to move this owner's starting location outside the auction house.

Just now, Ikwydls said:

i've gotten the same bug. The owner is actually going somewhere but he can't leave the auction house. You can select the owner, go outside yourself and teleport him to your character via console which will unstuck him and allow him to continue towards his destination.

He can't leave? That's different. Maybe I'll just move that one.

i have a small problem, i cant get it to work together with sexlab defeat ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/ ) even with the transitionpatch

the game crashes on loading a existing saveline or trying to start a new saveline but i can load without problems into the main menu

i have the non devious framework version because i dont use the devious framework.

without defeat installed it works without problems

loadorder fo the last try:

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-02-03T07-46-10.txt

papyruslog of the last try:

Papyrus.0.log

On 03/02/2018 at 1:48 AM, xarvenius said:

i have a small problem, i cant get it to work together with sexlab defeat ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/ ) even with the transitionpatch

the game crashes on loading a existing saveline or trying to start a new saveline but i can load without problems into the main menu

i have the non devious framework version because i dont use the devious framework.

without defeat installed it works without problems

loadorder fo the last try:

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2018-02-03T07-46-10.txt

papyruslog of the last try:

Papyrus.0.log

Oops, sorry, I didn't see a notice for this. Your load issue is common (and not related to this mod, just a symptom of...well, playing modded Skyrim). To fix it, from the menu, open up the console and coc to QAsmoke. Then load the save from there. There are mods out there that will do this automatically. I think one is called No More crash on load or something, I forget their names.

As for the defeat issue, the patch won't do you any good because it is made to help with the connection between defeat and devious framework. If you don't have devious framework, there is no point in having the patch. I don't think having the patch would affect the transition from simple slavery to defeat, but maybe. Try removing the patch and starting a brand new game. Then see if it works. Make sure in the defeat menu, you have simple slavery turned on, because it is turned off by default.

Question:

I installed Mia's Lair (Skyrim Sex Slaves) but when I enable only Mias Lair in Simple Slavery I always end up in the wild with the quest to talk to some bandit leader. 

Is that the supposed "start" for Mias Lair? I remember the last time I started in some kind of cellar with water... But that was over a year ago when I last tried Mias Lair.

6 hours ago, asdfasdf883 said:

Is it possible to make it so that the slavers from Devious Framework will walk the PC from anywhere in Skyrim to the Riften Auction House? Currently you are only walked to the Riften Auction House from east of Riverwood and anywhere south of the windhelm area. 

The idea was to make other auction sites so you would get walked to the closest one. Some day I hope to have time to actually do that...

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Question:

I installed Mia's Lair (Skyrim Sex Slaves) but when I enable only Mias Lair in Simple Slavery I always end up in the wild with the quest to talk to some bandit leader. 

Is that the supposed "start" for Mias Lair? I remember the last time I started in some kind of cellar with water... But that was over a year ago when I last tried Mias Lair.

SS has always started Mia outside just before being attacked. If you just played Mia from the start, it would send you to the same place. I'm not sure what the cellar is, but it must be from something else. Or you're just remembering a section from Mia that happens later.

2 hours ago, Zymemaru said:

Is there a way to remove the slave posters around skyrim. It's kinda clashing with my textures

Not without opening the CK and removing them individually. Wonder if I could make those mcm toggleable...

I wonder what would happen if you just replaced the textures with something at 100% transparency.

IIRC there aren't any normal maps on these, so it *should* just make the posters completely invisible...

EDIT: Try this? Just overwrite.

Note that if it doesn't work, you'll need to reinstall the original textures. This will not break your game or anything, but it might look bad.

no posters test.7z

8 hours ago, jfraser said:

Not without opening the CK and removing them individually. Wonder if I could make those mcm toggleable...

With a simple enable() and disable() script attached to the objects and triggered by the toggle, it should work just fine.

Of course, you'll need to trigger it for every single poster. XD