Highest Rez CBBE texture?

LordBBW

I think the SG renewal texture Pack is what you're looking for. There is a 4k texture option for the body, it's awesome and very detailed. You can tweak it a bit in photoshop if you find stuff you don't like. I'd advise CBBE's original normal map with it, it's already pretty high res. For the speculars it depends on how much you like glossy stuff, but the oily skin for CBBE is cool, sporty sexy sweat too, or the wet body options from SG's options.

Can anyone tell me the highest resolution texture available for CBBE bodies? I don't care if it's demanding my computer can handle the really high end stuff :)

I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2841/? HighRes 4K CBBE Nude Female Re-Texture Mod by Khajitsree along with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28946/? Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture - CBBE UNP UNPB ADEC Vanilla by Xs2reality but i would be a bit wary of assuming your PC will be able to handle everything since as far as i can tell from my own searching skyrim is limited to using 4GB RAM so even if you have a high performance system with 16 or 32 GB of RAM it won't make a difference.

Looks like

close1.jpg

close2.jpg

Ok so i have a satisfactory body texture but now i need a good head texture any recomendations? CBBE only please :)

SG texture renewal. The only one I can ever recommend.

True, SG is looking the most promising so far however, but on a side note if anyone can actually make some ssbbw textures that would be greatly appreciated :) (lack of experience with making textures here lol)

Archived