X-MAS!!!

Mailamea

So its x-mas day, also in here in Philippines Xmas was last day ago.

I know some country doesn't celebrate it or celebrates something else.

I just want to know how were your parties? events? gift you received its ok if its just money lol thats what i got from my grandparents.

Just type anything relating about xmas. :D

thats all ^_^

MERRY XMAS and Happy new year well like 5 more days :D

got a new calender and a tin of holiday tea from my boyfriend, the nightmare before xmas dvd and a gears of war 2 for the xbox from my bro, a pair of new jeans, a dunkin donuts gift card, and soon a flat screen tv from my mom. But mostly been laughing from this funny version of jingle bells a friend of mine had on his post from facebook that goes like this "DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW,

GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY WAY,

YOU'RE SO F*CKIING SLOW, AND FAT, WHAT DO YOU WEIGH HA HA HA

YOU CAN'T F*CKING SING, I'LL START A F*CKING FIGHT, GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU F*CKING HO I'M DRIVING HERE TONIGHT,

OH JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL, GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY WAY,

OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE OVER BODIES EVERY DAY "HEY"

JINGLE BELLS, GO TO HELL BITCH WHAT DID I SAY,

RUN THAT ASS CUZ YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM MY MOTHERF*CKING SLEIGH !"

Sand Dragon: lol thats true ppl here are so worked up with xmas and start countdown early september and they took too long to put down the decorations.

Ashal: merry xmas to you :) well like 2days ago

Kurushu: a nice jacket pawns a touch screen computer hahaha.

I basically got a $25 gift certificate (most likely going towards Skyrim), a bargain bin DS game (It's fun though) and a shirt. Nothing surprising but I prefer money at this time in my life since nobody in my family knows wtf a "Skyrim" is. Lol

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Well, x-mas is always tough on people I know to get me something because if I want something I normally just go get it myself. That said, my parents got me a new terrarium for my 2 snakes. A waterfall with built in misting nozzles for inside the terrarium. My brother got me nothing but I'm okay with that. I only have 1 grandparent left and she sent me a check again this year which I don't intend on cashing. she sends me one every year and I think I have about 15 checks from here for christmas' past that I never cashed.

All in all it was good just to have the family around this year... ohh almost forgot, Ryanhabs-clause left a 60 inch plasma screen under my tree and it is now acting as my pc monitor. :D

I have 2 pythons. They are just babies yet at 4 yrs old each. They are only about 4 and 1/2 to 5 feet long so far but they will max out at like 10 or 11feet long supposedly.

I love the waterfall as it not only keep the moisture in the terrarium in a good range it is just so damn relaxing to listen to.

I never cash my Grandmother's checks because even though she means well by sending them, I have no use for the money and I just feel that she could use it more than I could. Besides, I tell her every year that all I want is a call or a card to let me know she still remembers me during the holidays. She just insists on add the check herself.

Oh ryan thats so sweet, money or gifts always gets pawned by family related relationships even if its just a greeting. A christmas greeting from a family is always priceless.

Now the thought of a waterfall sound is stuck in my mind lol

Well that terrarium better be big for the 2 of them, just curious what do they eat? Are they dangerous?

Well, like I said my parents got me a new one because having 2 of them in a 55 gallon terrarium was starting to get tight. So my parents got me a 150 gallon terrarium for them and I have a removable panel placed in there to separate them. each has his own half. It should last them for about 5 to 7 years until they are full grown anyways.

They are not dangerous. sometimes if I'm not paying attention when feeding them I get bit, but their teeth are so sharp that I dont even feel it. I think I have gotten bit maybe 2 times in 4 years so far. They are harmless really.

They both are eating small rats at the moment. with in a year they should be big enough to start eating medium sized rats. I buy the rats frozen as I really don't want live rats in my house. Also, feeding them frozen is safer as the live ones tend to try to fight back and can hurt the snakes.

Archived