As I said, if it's being weird. I'd keep it if it's not an issue, but I'd change it to something else if it is. Did you add the spell, or do you think it's actually the blue aura you get when you escape from enslavement? Never heard of a companion getting it, but I've never heard of a companion pissing/shitting with the Private Needs mod either (I've seen it happen while using SD+...it was magnificent).

Btw, if you added it yourself, you'd have to start a new game after removing it, if it needs removed. Found that out with my own mod chick.

As I said, if it's being weird. I'd keep it if it's not an issue, but I'd change it to something else if it is. Did you add the spell, or do you think it's actually the blue aura you get when you escape from enslavement? Never heard of a companion getting it, but I've never heard of a companion pissing/shitting with the Private Needs mod either (I've seen it happen while using SD+...it was magnificent).

Btw, if you added it yourself, you'd have to start a new game after removing it, if it needs removed. Found that out with my own mod chick.

The blue warp and sparks around her is her normal behavior, dont know about SD+ blue aura, if you are using SD+ could you try jenya and tell me how it goes?

The blue warp and sparks around her is her normal behavior, dont know about SD+ blue aura, if you are using SD+ could you try jenya and tell me how it goes?

Coming right up. :sleepy:

Edit! Might take a minute. I wanna look at your mod in CK real quick. You said you added scripts from another follower mod, right? I just wanna take a look real quick and compare them to SD's scripts. (I do stuff like that :P)

Coming right up. :sleepy:

Edit! Might take a minute. I wanna look at your mod in CK real quick. You said you added scripts from another follower mod, right? I just wanna take a look real quick and compare them to SD's scripts. (I do stuff like that :P)

Have a look and let me know ;)

I like the armor that she has, but I would like to find the other armor that

she has in your images.

I mostly use unp, I dont keep up on the CBBE armors

The armor in some of the pictures is the Shrouded Armor from the Remodeled Armor CBBE mod, you can find it here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?

This armors look great, but they dont support tbbp or hdt and they actually change the body mesh for the one used to make the armors, it looks good thought, is the shape you see in the pictures where she uses it.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...