View File

Jenya - The Dark Brotherhood Necromancer.

Jenya is a Breton with delicate features and pale skin that resambles her snow elves ancestors. Skilled with magic and dark arts, her beauty is a hideous facade of the deadly powers within her.

- Jenya uses custom body mesh and skeleton to support pregnancy and body jiggles, so please report back any problems you may find with this features or any other related to this mod in the support forum.

- Dawnstar, Windpeak Inn.

Features:

- Standalone.

- Custom Combat AI.

- Unique enchanted TPSB Blue Dark Brotherhood Shrouded Armor.

- Custom CBBE mesh with Tender Pregnancy Scaling Body.

- Full TBBP/BBP, HDT and pregnancy support.

- Necromancer combat, no weapons requiered.

- Summoning and resurrection perks and spells.

- Healing, Bound Sword, Magic Wards, Dread Zombies and more.

- Light armor perks.

- Inspired by the erotic model Eugenia Diordiychuk aka Jenya D.

There is now one version without the custom combat AI and the main version with all the goodies.

Installation:

- Unpack the content of the zip file in your skyrim Data folder or with a mod manager.

- If you experience CTDs when you enter Windpeak Inn try installing the "Jenya - No TBBP Patch" to change her body and armor to standard CBBE, copy the content to your Skyrim data directory or with a mod manager, overwrite when asked.

Background story:

"I'm just a little girl! The Dark Brotherhood killed my mama and papa, and then they took me captive! Please, please help me! Rather convincing, don't you think? In truth, I'm no more a little girl than you are. I was once, of course. Three hundred years ago. Vampirism tends to keep one remarkably... fresh."

-- Babette

Babette's words are nothing but a mocking joke on Jenya, over jealousy, babette is condemned to be a child forever while she sees Jenya grow up to become a beautiful woman, something she will never be. Jenya does not like Babette herself, the child vampiress was the one that took her to the Brotherhood and forced her to stay. Years went by and the young Jenya became just another member of the guild, working along the other members fulfilling contracts for the Night Mother.

But there is something Jenya dont know about Babette, they are in fact relatives.

Babette keept an eye on her mortal relatives since the Oblivion Crisis 300 years ago and ever since then she has tracked and guarded her bloodline from the shadows. Jenya is the last known decendent of Babette's mortal family after the Great War, but only Babette knows this.

Jenya believes that her mother was killed by the Broterhood, but the truth is that she is the only daughter of Delphine, the head of the remaining Blades in Skyrim. Babette took Jenya as a child before one of the assassination attempts of the Thalmor against Delphine in Cyrodiil.

Being assassinations their bussiness, the Dark Brotherhood got to know about this contract, hearing of the death sentence on the last survivor of her mortal family Babette went looking for Delphine, finding her sleeping in her hideout, with Jenya sleeping by her side, her vampiric skills allowed her to take Jenya and leave a note without alerting the mother, "Leave Cyrodiil or you will get your child's head in a bag".

After much searchig for her child, heart broken and with the Thalmor looking for her, Delphine moved to Skyrim hopping for some day find her daughter again.

Jenya was left in care of the Dark Brotherhood of Cyrodiil in the Cheydinhal Sanctuary, her cries as a child are the tool Babette uses to this day to bother her,"I'm just a little girl! She killed my mama, and then she took me captive! Please, please help me!".

After the purification of the Cyrodiil Dark Brotherhood she wondered alone for a while, mercilessly killing those fools that would aproach her with duvious intentions.

Lost in her thoughts she wondered the streets until she realiced what she is now, an assassin. Accepting her fate and hearing of Cicero and the Night Mother moving to Skyrim she followed their path and came to join the Dark Brotherhood in Dawnstar Sanctuary... finding Babette there.

To be continued....

Credits:

- blabba and Vioxsis, TPSB body mesh.

- groovtama, XP32 Maximum Skelleton Extended.

- caliente, Caliente Beautiful Bodies Edition.

- hellosanta, SG Female Textures Renewal.

- apachii, ApachiSkyHair.

- lograam, The Eyes of Beauty.

- techprince, Celestine AI scripts.

Highly recomended mods to use with Jenya:

- HDT Physics Extension for dinamic breasts and butt bounce.

- XP32 Maximum Skelleton Extended for full pregnancy, TBBP animations and HDT dynamics.

- My other follower Maximus Nord Follower ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

- Healing, Bound Sword, Magic Guards, Dread Zombies and more

Magic guards? Like wards? Something else?

Also, do you have a pic?

- Dawnstar Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary

( May requiere complete Dark Brotherhood quests )

Will she be there as soon as you get to the Dawnstar sanctuary, or must you complete all DaBr missions and become leader?

Also, do you have a pic?

Will she be there as soon as you get to the Dawnstar sanctuary, or must you complete all DaBr missions and become leader?

Yeah, wards, my bad, too many hours fighting CK and a bunch of configs to think straight.

You can see the pics in the download page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/720-jenya-dark-brotherhood-necromancer/

As for the access to the sanctuary I am not sure if you can enter there before you complete the DB quests, I already have it done. She was in the inn at dawnstar but thought on make her actually a member of DB and like the initiates I think you have to complete the quests to get them, same with Jenya.

Also, do you have a pic?

Yeah, wards, my bad, too many hours fighting CK and a bunch of configs to think straight.

You can see the pics in the download page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/720-jenya-dark-brotherhood-necromancer/

As for the access to the sanctuary I am not sure if you can enter there before you complete the DB quests, I already have it done. She was in the inn at dawnstar but thought on make her actually a member of DB and like the initiates I think you have to complete the quests to get them, same with Jenya.

I guess I'll go find out real quick. I haven't gotten that far in my previous game.

Also, do you have a pic?

I guess I'll go find out real quick. I haven't gotten that far in my previous game.

Ok, let me know if you can get to her without the DB quest please.

Crap. I didn't get to the Dawnstar sanctuary in time. I have to go back to college to day. I'll be back Thursday. If no one has confirmed her presence at the beginning of those DB quest by then, I'll do so myself.

And about questing, I'm right there with you. That's my next step as well. I have a follower made who needs a quest too, so we may have Q's and A's for each other. ;)

New version is out, Release Candidate 1.
Since there has been no mayor bugs with the first Beta I think Jenya is good to go, but now I added a few more features like the custom combat AI scripts based on the AI of Celestine ( thanks to techprince ) and tweaked the spells and perks, also changed the location to dawnstar inn so there is no doubts on where to find her.
With the new AI scripts now I can do a lot of things with Jenya, so far only swaps spells depending on the distance from the enemy, check the video up there.
So give her a try and let me know what you think and if you find any bugs wink.gif

I found her in Dawnstar by accident, saw a tavern on the map with a Spanish-looking name, went in and there she was. Pretty good resemblance btw, she is one of my favs, ridiculously hot.

Thanks, she could look even more like the real one but I dont have that much patience thought.

Spanish looking name? Maybe the mod is taking the name of the Inn from my installation and changing it to spanish, whats the name it shows?

I found her in Dawnstar by accident, saw a tavern on the map with a Spanish-looking name, went in and there she was. Pretty good resemblance btw, she is one of my favs, ridiculously hot.

Thanks, she could look even more like the real one but I dont have that much patience thought.

Spanish looking name? Maybe the mod is taking the name of the Inn from my installation and changing it to spanish, whats the name it shows?

I downloaded the new version before I saw your question, and now when I reload that save the inn is named the windpeak inn, so all good there. I am having some issues with jenya not taking too well to sanguine debauchery or sexlab defeat. She does get enslaved/defeated but during sd enslavement she constantly has magical effects going off around her, sparkle 'sd escape' effect, vortexes, summoning gates etc (these effects do not appear to actually do anything btw), and during defeat same thing except when she is actually being assaulted. Not game breaking. I know nothing about modding so Im completely guessing when I say maybe its the custom combat/ai scripts you gave her, but then again I do not know if other follower mods have the same issue as this is my first time using one that isn't a mod of a follower already in the game.

And yes she isn't a perfect resemplance but not bad, about as close as my own take on daenerys stormborn. They look pretty awesome roaming the environs of skyrim together:)

I downloaded the new version before I saw your question, and now when I reload that save the inn is named the windpeak inn, so all good there. I am having some issues with jenya not taking too well to sanguine debauchery or sexlab defeat. She does get enslaved/defeated but during sd enslavement she constantly has magical effects going off around her, sparkle 'sd escape' effect, vortexes, summoning gates etc (these effects do not appear to actually do anything btw), and during defeat same thing except when she is actually being assaulted. Not game breaking. I know nothing about modding so Im completely guessing when I say maybe its the custom combat/ai scripts you gave her, but then again I do not know if other follower mods have the same issue as this is my first time using one that isn't a mod of a follower already in the game.

And yes she isn't a perfect resemplance but not bad, about as close as my own take on daenerys stormborn. They look pretty awesome roaming the environs of skyrim together:)

Well, I have been looking at SD but never gave it a shoot, so Im not sure how it may behave with Jenya.

By now the only custom AI she has is to cast the Bound Sword and Lighting Cloak when some actor is targeted as enemy and gets close to her (200 game units, whatever that is, it is melee range or so).

She has some vortex like spells, I think they are the wards but thos are handled by the normal game AI thought, for the custom AI to kick in she must be in combat mode, soooo, I should try SD to see what happens thought.

Then I think I was seeing bound sword go off over and over without producing the sword. I am using SD+, works pretty well.

Could you get me a picture? Drawing the bound sword comes with an animation and all, its pretty clear when she does it, she lifts her hand in front of her face and then the sword shows up in her hand.

I have noticed a lot of updating to this mod. How about using mod numbers to help us see what has been updated. The last time I tried to use this I kept getting random CTDs. Not sure where the conflict is at but all of the CTDs have stopped since I removed this mod.

Well, hopefully the last version I uploaded today will be the first stable version, before there were some Beta and RC ones as I was implementing the features and getting feedback.

As for the CTDs I cant tell without some more info, which version of the mod you are using, the version of skyrim, other mods you have installed.

Admittedly, I shied away when I heard of conflicts with SD+. All good now? I wanna meet Jenya, and I purposely haven't started the DB missions yet. :P

Well, I have not tested SD+ yet, and im not really sure it is some kind of conflict, it might just be the normal behaviour, the blue warps around her happens the same without SD+ thought, im not sure to which spell or perk it is associated, in the video in the OP you can see the blue warp on her while she is just standing there, around 1:00.

And now you dont have to complete the DB quest, just head to Windpeak Inn in downstar and you will find her there.