My girl's missing something..

Scarlett

I don't think any other mods would cause the issue since they seem not to interfere with .esp files.

Of course you can make the second copy of Skyrim folder, just copy the whole folder and execute its .exe file.

I re-installed a skyrim, (Still have the old one) and I added ENB and Bleak, and it worked. o-o Just have no mods, but the thing is, I don't wanna re-add all the mods if the mods are the problem o-o

I don't think any other mods would cause the issue since they seem not to interfere with .esp files.

Of course you can make the second copy of Skyrim folder, just copy the whole folder and execute its .exe file.

I re-installed a skyrim, (Still have the old one) and I added ENB and Bleak, and it worked. o-o Just have no mods, but the thing is, I don't wanna re-add all the mods if the mods are the problem o-o

Really now? Can you post the mods you are using?

Really now? Can you post the mods you are using?

u0qAweG.png

Sorry for the double posts and such, don't worry mods or whoever I don't care about post count so..

BUT, I have made a discovery, 

IT IS THE MODS.

I was following the rules after all, must have been a compatibility issue, as I deactivated all my mods using NMM and now it works. o-o

SO..

Is it normal for ENB Modded Skyrim to load slower?

And I have these cinematic bars? >.> How might I remove them lol

Or learn to love the cinematic bars.. they make screenshots look a lot cooler :)

If you want to beautify your skyrim in a heartbeat, you might want to give ELFX lighting a try. I cannot go back without it.

If your machine can handle it, the combination of ELFX + Skyrim reloaded + Real Clouds is just wonderful.

Archived