La furie du Dragon Posted October 4 Posted October 4 14 hours ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said: I think the old SOS has the option to prepare for uninstall, but the biggest problem with old SOS is that is prone to CTD the longer the game is, even it can CTD changing load orders yeah, that's what I think too but I haven't opened the game since the first message I sent here on friday, so I have no way to be sure for now
Tripad24 Posted October 4 Posted October 4 Since recently, the mod refuses to load any of my addons and i have no idea what could be causing it, i've currently disabled all other mods to try and see if i can get it back to work but it refuses to register them in-game :/. I'm using the latest bd hoodies, BD orc and no futanari + erf horse. They all have been working until last week or so but no i can't get it to show any of them in-game :(. I've also tried several of your mod versions with no change.
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted Monday at 07:01 AM Author Posted Monday at 07:01 AM On 10/3/2026 at 5:28 PM, valektra1 said: What do I need to do to get this to work with female main character? No custom races. Using generic CBBE. Fresh install today. Just install int, but you need addons for female, like TRX or some conversion I made, there are plenty of options
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted Monday at 07:03 AM Author Posted Monday at 07:03 AM 9 hours ago, Tripad24 said: Since recently, the mod refuses to load any of my addons and i have no idea what could be causing it, i've currently disabled all other mods to try and see if i can get it back to work but it refuses to register them in-game :/. I'm using the latest bd hoodies, BD orc and no futanari + erf horse. They all have been working until last week or so but no i can't get it to show any of them in-game :(. I've also tried several of your mod versions with no change. I think BD is still unsupported because it is a custom mod with some heavy scripting to make the model change work, So atleast for them I don't know the answer, I know there is some people working on a new version, so is wait for that
alienngp Posted Wednesday at 08:38 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:38 PM well i have been fighting this issue for 3 days trying to figure out why this mod wont for the life of me come in all i see is a pair of perma underwear that i cant seam to get removed so either its a bug or maybe im just stupid but i could use the help im running this on a personal 1.7.140 patch build and its only with this particular mod that it happens i have the requirements all installed
Soulely Posted Thursday at 02:28 AM Posted Thursday at 02:28 AM Any updates to being able to universally scale all schlongs by percentage in a save file? If not its fine, i'm just curious, thanks!
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted Thursday at 04:20 AM Author Posted Thursday at 04:20 AM 7 hours ago, alienngp said: well i have been fighting this issue for 3 days trying to figure out why this mod wont for the life of me come in all i see is a pair of perma underwear that i cant seam to get removed so either its a bug or maybe im just stupid but i could use the help im running this on a personal 1.7.140 patch build and its only with this particular mod that it happens i have the requirements all installed You don't seem to have any addon, you need atleast one addon to see a penis, that is the addon, read the description, you can use the ones on the other download or use one more up to date like TRX
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted Thursday at 04:22 AM Author Posted Thursday at 04:22 AM 1 hour ago, Soulely said: Any updates to being able to universally scale all schlongs by percentage in a save file? If not its fine, i'm just curious, thanks! I think is possible but honestly I don't see it useful because you can always use Bodyslide to make extra big or super tiny penis, and in general the morphs are way better than scale the bones But other idea is changing the morphs in-game like if is racemenu, you can get way more options like TRX where you can change the shape, balls, etc
XavMcCoy Posted Thursday at 06:33 AM Posted Thursday at 06:33 AM hello, love ur work but my character just hae an invisible crotch, did i miss a step?
XDbored Posted Thursday at 01:37 PM Posted Thursday at 01:37 PM On 9/13/2026 at 12:35 PM, Spongebob Hentai Mod said: OK I tried like a week to fix the Camera Floor Bug, the best thing I get is how to replicate it 100% of the time: Using Alternate Life, for speed, and to have the Prisoner clothes, I make those revealing, it will be persistent between saves and new games I use an add-on for a Custom Race with a Custom Addon All works normally here, great, now I exit the game and start a new game This time I will be a vanilla race, nord this time now when I ext the Racemenu (can be vanilla or racemenu one) the camera goes to half the body, later to the floor quicksaving and quickloading doesn't fix i, is only fixed exiting the game I suppose this happens because the addon is trying to exist on a different skeleton because the custom race I made for the test uses a modified Skeleton, but is only a bone that is changed for the test, but this produce the bug 100% of the time, and I haven't found a fix after working for some time, so I will take a break or inform here if anyone wants to help Pulling out my hair trying debug camera in the floor bug, when i have that bug my TCL cmd stops working too, it wouldn't surprise me if the bug was caused by something else, but i only see it mentioned with this mod and i had the same problem with 2.0.2, and 3.1.0 I am going to check if maybe that ancient 1.1.4 version doesn't have the floor bug
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted Thursday at 10:13 PM Author Posted Thursday at 10:13 PM 15 hours ago, XavMcCoy said: hello, love ur work but my character just hae an invisible crotch, did i miss a step? Read the description, probably you didn't use loot for the addons or you didn't build the addon on bodyslide
Xylana Posted Friday at 10:06 AM Posted Friday at 10:06 AM It's been a year or 2 since I've been skyrim modding and decided to give this a go. I don't know if this is intended but I'm still testing things and I'm using Circle of Lust and all the males are set to none but only club npcs I haven't tested other mod npcs but vanilla males are fine as far as I can tell. I have a female SoS mod that is distributed among the females in the club correctly as far as I can tell. Is this intentional do I need to manually set them all?
alienngp Posted yesterday at 03:04 AM Posted yesterday at 03:04 AM On 10/8/2026 at 12:20 AM, Spongebob Hentai Mod said: You don't seem to have any addon, you need atleast one addon to see a penis, that is the addon, read the description, you can use the ones on the other download or use one more up to date like TRX i have mutples from trx a 3ba one from dw and trx erf i have many and still has a underwear issue
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted yesterday at 03:36 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:36 AM 17 hours ago, Xylana said: It's been a year or 2 since I've been skyrim modding and decided to give this a go. I don't know if this is intended but I'm still testing things and I'm using Circle of Lust and all the males are set to none but only club npcs I haven't tested other mod npcs but vanilla males are fine as far as I can tell. I have a female SoS mod that is distributed among the females in the club correctly as far as I can tell. Is this intentional do I need to manually set them all? Maybe something with a custom race, the NPCs that are none are set to be a custom race, can you give me the mod link or page, maybe I can help with it, and explain a little more about that
Spongebob Hentai Mod Posted yesterday at 03:38 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:38 AM 32 minutes ago, alienngp said: i have mutples from trx a 3ba one from dw and trx erf i have many and still has a underwear issue TRX is for FEMALE, probably you need ones for male because only males have underwear, you can check the old SOS addons I don't have males on my game so I don't know other male addons, but I think it exist some of them, if it don't work, pass me the log for SOS
Xylana Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 7 hours ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said: Maybe something with a custom race, the NPCs that are none are set to be a custom race, can you give me the mod link or page, maybe I can help with it, and explain a little more about that After a little more testing it appears to be any male npc that is added by a mod females work just fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now