Anyone working on realistic looking penetration?

Zhadowmarkuz

No, and what have you in mind saying "realistic looking penetration"?

Well, you know, with sex mods.. it's just a guy sticking his dick into a texture.. It should be possible to make it look like he's actually penetrating a vagina/asshole.. 

So basically you want the vagina/labia to open and close when the penis penetrates? There's models being worked on for it under realistic female genitalia.

A simple search or quick look in the same thread as this would have yielded results.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

No, and what have you in mind saying "realistic looking penetration"?

Well, you know, with sex mods.. it's just a guy sticking his dick into a texture.. It should be possible to make it look like he's actually penetrating a vagina/asshole.. 

So basically you want the vagina/labia to open and close when the penis penetrates? There's models being worked on for it under realistic female genitalia.

A simple search or quick look in the same thread as this would have yielded results.

I tried searching for penetration without luck, but I'm new, so maybe I did something wrong, but thanks! 

Hey! Just curious if you guys know of anyone working on realistic looking penetration, or if it's even possible to do, it would really be the icing on the cake when it comes to sex mods for skyrim.. ^^ 

Probably not, it's open for anyone to grab, post it on LL when you got a beta up and running :)

Hey! Just curious if you guys know of anyone working on realistic looking penetration, or if it's even possible to do, it would really be the icing on the cake when it comes to sex mods for skyrim.. ^^ 

Probably not, it's open for anyone to grab, post it on LL when you got a beta up and running :)

Haha. I would if I had the knowledge required! 

I can confirm that the project in that link is not dead and there are active modders working on it.

However, because of it being unexplored territory and the massive work being done to ensure a quality release (similar to the development of BBP, TBBP and HDT) it will take time.

Please wait with patience or if you have something to contribute, pm the OP in that link. I'm sure they can always use help :)

Archived