Jump to content

[Mod] [Project Zomboid] [B42] Depraved Sense


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, criks1212 said:

But now I noticed another problem: when I have sex with an NPC, only the female model is reacting weirdly; maybe it's because of the belly inflation feature?
Have someone encountered a similar problem when using Zombohut? Is there a way to turn the belly inflation feature off permanently?

Okay, now that is weird... In some of my recent tests with ZomboRut that never was an issue. I know you're using a compatible body so it could only circle around me missing a very specific actiongroups folder that it uses only for NPCs. And know there is no way to turn off the belly inflation thing. I can turn off the update for it, but that is essentially glue to the character. Long story short, zomboid obligated me to use a very sneaky workaround for it, and if things aren't right you get corrupted characters...

Will look at it.

Posted

I'm sorry to ask this, but I've read through all the posts and still don't understand, so I'm asking. Is this mod simply for adding masturbation, male genitalia, and abdominal distension?? If so, can I use this mod together with Zombolust or Zomborut??

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 티그로87 said:

I'm sorry to ask this, but I've read through all the posts and still don't understand, so I'm asking. Is this mod simply for adding masturbation, male genitalia, and abdominal distension?? If so, can I use this mod together with Zombolust or Zomborut??


Right now, that is the only thing that it does yes, because things are still heavily work in progress, so defeat and amongst other things are still on the way, and it will take a while for them to arrive since I want to be ambicious with it.

And yes, you can try using this together with either Zombolust or Zomborut. I am now on the way of writing special addons on creating proper compatibility with those, but until I don't release it you're free to mesh them together. ZomboRut seems to be the one that is more somewhat friendlier to the mod, while ZomboLust still needs some adjustments.

Edited by Timerz
Posted
5 hours ago, Timerz said:


지금은 그게 유일한 일이에요. 아직 작업이 많이 진행 중이라 패배 등 여러 가지가 다가오고 있고, 그게 오기까지 시간이 좀 걸릴 거예요. 저는 야심차게 진행하고 싶거든요.

그리고 네, 이걸 좀보러스트나 좀보루트와 함께 써볼 수도 있어요. 지금은 그들과 제대로 된 호환성을 만들기 위한 특별 애드온을 작성 중이지만, 출시하지 않는 한 자유롭게 조합해도 됩니다. ZomboRut이 모드에 좀 더 친근한 것 같고, ZomboLust는 아직 조정이 필요합니다.

Thank you for your kind explanation. I noticed you mentioned that you also provide assistance with model modifications. If it's not too much trouble, could you make it compatible with the vsbody mod as well?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...