PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

How do I use static wings?

I downloaded static wings mesh and thexture. Mesh is visible, but I don't know where to put texture file and how to name it.

Same thing with a tail. I have a mesh, but no texture.

Also the PSQ cum inflation is bugged for me - after a scene, my FPS often drops to 1 and doesn't come back to normal state, unless i reload the game. When I turned off the cum inflation in MCM, the problem stopped.

How do I use static wings?

I downloaded static wings mesh and thexture. Mesh is visible, but I don't know where to put texture file and how to name it.

Same thing with a tail. I have a mesh, but no texture.

Also the PSQ cum inflation is bugged for me - after a scene, my FPS often drops to 1 and doesn't come back to normal state, unless i reload the game. When I turned off the cum inflation in MCM, the problem stopped.

Can't help with the inflation, never used it myself. But as for your mesh/texture question, that is an easy one. If the mesh for your wings is from a mod, wherever they have the textures normally is where it needs to be, and with the default name it had in that mod. PSQ doesn't actually handle the textures of the meshes you use, the meshes themselves tell Skyrim where their textures are. This is why if your mesh came from a mod, you want the texture exactly how the mod uses it.

If you want to change the file name/location of the texture anyway, it can be done using a program like Nifskope. You would have to modify the mesh file itself, telling it the new name/file path for the texture. If you somehow got the mesh/texture without a mod, and have no idea where the texture should be, the same program can be used to find out where the mesh 'thinks' the texture is, and set that up accordingly.

if my succubus enable schlong is activated i cant equip armor

When using SOS, it adds a slot to all chest-piece armor (originally just bodyslot 32) in order to 'magically' remove the schlong when a covering armor is worn by forcing the schlong to unequip. Basically, your armor is removing your schlong, and vice-versa, because of the slot overlap, and yes, this is intended behavior for SOS. There is an option in the MCM for SOS to make an armor piece count as naked or 'schlongify' it. This forces SOS to remove the extra body slot since you are admitting that armor specifically should allow it to be visible.

You may have to disable the schlong to equip the armor for it to be accessible in SOS MCM, as I think it only checks your currently equipped chest-piece when it displays the list for armors to schlongify. But don't quote me on that, as I haven't had to mess with this feature, or the SOS MCM actually, in quite some time.

How could i transform to Succubus and return to human. do i need to install SUCCUBUS RACE.                  

no, this is completely independent of succubus race, some use the temptress race

once you become succubus from mcm, its inadvisable to undo it, but you would quit the same way you became it

Couple of questions that risk proving how dumb I am:

Are Plumber's transform packs compatible with 2.17 or 3.2.2? His directory structure does not match the 3.2.2 dummies.

I have a spell and a hot key to Transform - I see no equivalent to UnTransform.

How do I switch back to human appearance?

This is really important as I fight to get these transforms working...

Most of my attempts so far wind up with an invisible head and / or body. Nice gloves, boots, and animal mouth though.

Are Plumber's transform packs compatible with 2.17 or 3.2.2? His directory structure does not match the 3.2.2 dummies.

Most of my attempts so far wind up with an invisible head and / or body. Nice gloves, boots, and animal mouth though.

I dunno I would think a plumber has nothing to do with skyrim that's for your piping, the transform lesser power works both ways, same for the hotkey

here's a working tf pack

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54035-psq-transformpackage-for-playersuccubusquest-32/

I dunno I would think a plumber has nothing to do with skyrim that's for your piping, the transform lesser power works both ways, same for the hotkey

here's a working tf pack

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54035-psq-transformpackage-for-playersuccubusquest-32/

Dang - I thought I tried all the Transform packages.

This one actually works, and for the first time I can tell the Transform spell and hot key is a toggle!

Now I can sort through my incompatible transform packs and see if anything looks good. I would like animated wings.

The MCM page for PSQ lists more than a half dozen different wing types - what do those do,

considering there is only set of nif files for wings? Wings_0.nif and Wings_1.nif.

Thanks - you finally got this working for me!

Well - I figured out the wings.  ADWing actually stands for Animated Dragon Wings - the mod.

Also got the tail working - that transform pack you linked forgot the xml files - separate download.

Now that the mod is working - I need some tips on how one fights as a succubus.

Pinewatch for example - lots of bandits. In my case, they are lvl 63 with about 530 stamina.

Anything I try on them seems to just irritate them. So how do I kill through sex?

I have been able to sneak up on a few and feed - but then they just wander off.

I have not been able to get any of them into bleedout to rape them.

two questions

1.) Which Energy-system is more balanced? The one where you set a maximum for your pool or the other one?

2.) What is the difference between the succu spells and their normal counterparts, beside that they use, Succu-Energy?

1) never used the other energy stuff so no idea

2) succu spells get boosted based on your succubus rank when you are transformed

here's a working tf pack

This one actually works, and for the first time I can tell the Transform spell and hot key is a toggle!

Now I can sort through my incompatible transform packs and see if anything looks good. I would like animated wings.

The MCM page for PSQ lists more than a half dozen different wing types - what do those do,

considering there is only set of nif files for wings? Wings_0.nif and Wings_1.nif.

Well - I figured out the wings.  ADWing actually stands for Animated Dragon Wings - the mod.

Also got the tail working - that transform pack you linked forgot the xml files - separate download.

Pinewatch for example - lots of bandits. In my case, they are lvl 63 with about 530 stamina.

Anything I try on them seems to just irritate them. So how do I kill through sex?

Try to raise their arousal level before engaging into sex, also you can use the calm family spells to feed on anyone without needing to bleed them out or sneaking. Though I suppose you will have a hard time calming lv 63 grunts without investments in the illusion perks...

Alternatively you can use the other sexual drain mod(SL deadly drain) in conjunction with PSQ, since it provides a better control to kill people.

here's a working tf pack

this sounds like you're adding it to an advanced level game, not that it can't be done but the skills acquired are kinda nullified by the high level mobs until you learn/ become a greater succubus

Version 2.17 works with sexlab 1.61b?

why are we asking compatibility questions on an old version, the modder abandoned that to make 3.2 when sl 1.6 came out

So my character is a vampire now and i have 2 little problems:

1. The face of my character is a bit deformed (cheeks and so on). Does someone know a mod that can fix that?

2. Normally when i transform into a succubus i get blue glowing eyes, but now they wont change anymore :-/

Higher level mobs - greater Succubus - mutter mutter mutter...

For my Succubus profile, I will start by removing Deadly Wenches. That put pretty much all opponents into leveled lists.

Great mod, well worth it just for the Armor Pack - but my beginner Succubus needs easier targets.

May just feed on the townies until I figure out what I am doing and level her up a bit.

Thanks for the reply!

here's a working tf pack

this sounds like you're adding it to an advanced level game, not that it can't be done but the skills acquired are kinda nullified by the high level mobs until you learn/ become a greater succubus

why are we asking compatibility questions on an old version, the modder abandoned that to make 3.2 when sl 1.6 came out

Because in version 3.2.2 I have too many bugs, version 2.17 worked without any problems before  upgrade to version 1.6... sexlab  :-/

Because in version 3.2.2 I have too many bugs, version 2.17 worked without any problems before  upgrade to version 1.6... sexlab  :-/

that means you didn't uninstall and delete ALL the old files then reload and clean the save of the old version, just like cleaning the save of older sexlab you need to clean the save of older psq

neither of them  are meant for saves containing older versions

1. The face of my character is a bit deformed (cheeks and so on). Does someone know a mod that can fix that?

2. Normally when i transform into a succubus i get blue glowing eyes, but now they wont change anymore :-/

1 use this nexus mod for vamp faces

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22477/?

then look at the bottom of that page for the recommended mods for eyes

1 use this nexus mod for vamp faces

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22477/?

then look at the bottom of that page for the recommended mods for eyes

Thanks.

But the thing with the recommended eye mods is not what i meant.