PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I've encountered a bug. It seems that the HP of my succubus is also drained, during sexlab animations. Is there a known solution for it?

It will also kill the Succubus, when it kills the victim.

the only time I've seen this happen is with petcollar effects added to the player

Ok, I'm at a loss... Where do I have to put and what do I have to call the boots, curiass, gloves, tail and horns textures? I honestly can't find anywhere to put them that they work! :(

Meshes are fine.

open up the zip file and make your files the same folder names as these with your boots the same names as these files

boot_0,_1 respectively there are 2 nif files

The nifs are fine. they show in game. It's textures what I can't seem to get working. I mirrored the folder structure and names, but it didn't work, so far...

Ok, I'm at a loss... Where do I have to put and what do I have to call the boots, curiass, gloves, tail and horns textures? I honestly can't find anywhere to put them that they work! :(

Meshes are fine.

open up the zip file and make your files the same folder names as these with your boots the same names as these files

The nifs are fine. they show in game. It's textures what I can't seem to get working. I mirrored the folder structure and names, but it didn't work, so far...

that's because psq doesn't use textures, it doesn't need them so if you're trying to use meshes that need textures applied the nif's will assign the folder structure for those from nifscofe OR (if it's from another mod)put those textures in default locations from the mod they came from and the meshes will find them

Meshes are fine.

that's because psq doesn't use textures, it doesn't need them so if you're trying to use meshes that need textures applied the nif's will assign the folder structure for those from nifscofe OR (if it's from another mod)put those textures in default locations from the mod they came from and the meshes will find them

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. Coolio.

just wanted to warn everybody that 1 of the issues I've found with flying Or rather trying to is that the dark lillith wings somehow conflict with the wings chosen for psq -so succubus race users need to keep that in mind, not to use those wings if you want to fly

Has anyone figured out the soul trap problem? When I used the older versions I could soul trap, but now with the newer version I can't. I don't have a problem with any of the other functions out this mod, but I can't trap anything...the soul trap feature was pretty cool for the role play aspects of this mod, and it was my preferred way of taking out bandits.

I have to ask this because i want to be sure: Does this replace the vampire with the succubus? I just got dawnguard and didn't played as a vampire yet (want to do this in my next game). And can i switch this on and off or is it like the Werewolf?

If you select the "Allow Hydrid" option under the "Other Settings" tab in the MCM menu you can be a vampire or a werewolf as well as a succubus.

If you select the "Allow Hydrid" option under the "Other Settings" tab in the MCM menu you can be a vampire or a werewolf as well as a succubus.

So being a succubus is not a replacement? Because at the moment i search for mods that i can use for my next game, but i don't wanna use mods that i barley use then.

1. What can i do as a succubus? Am i in this form stronger then in a human form (my next character is a mage)? The mod doesn't really describe what i can do as a succubus.

2. Are people who are not charmed by the succubus magic afraid of me?

3. When i get knocked down (defeat or daymoyl) do i transform back into my human form?

4. Do i have no health regeneration or why should i kiss/fuck someone in this form?

Thanks for the answers.

So being a succubus is not a replacement? Because at the moment i search for mods that i can use for my next game, but i don't wanna use mods that i barley use then.

1. What can i do as a succubus? Am i in this form stronger then in a human form (my next character is a mage)? The mod doesn't really describe what i can do as a succubus.

You can enable attackOnSight, but I wouldn't really recommend it myself. The implementation is very basic, and will probably make a lot of NPCs hostile that you don't want to be. There's no "memory" functionality that allows you to hide your identity between the two forms.

3. When i get knocked down (defeat or daymoyl) do i transform back into my human form?

The transformation stays unless you have arousal transforms enabled. Which will make you transform back/forth depending on arousal. Being hurt/killed has no influence on it.

4. Do i have no health regeneration or why should i kiss/fuck someone in this form?

Your buffs are tied to your energy, and if enabled, your debuffs as well. You can also cast spells using it. Your energy is consumed over time, and if it's zero, you start to die.

Thanks for the answers.

Also, it's not really a full "toggle" when you transform. When you're a succubus, you're a succubus whether you're transformed or not. You have to completely disable succubus if you want to be a true human again.

You can enable attackOnSight, but I wouldn't really recommend it myself. The implementation is very basic, and will probably make a lot of NPCs hostile that you don't want to be. There's no "memory" functionality that allows you to hide your identity between the two forms.

The transformation stays unless you have arousal transforms enabled. Which will make you transform back/forth depending on arousal. Being hurt/killed has no influence on it.

Your buffs are tied to your energy, and if enabled, your debuffs as well. You can also cast spells using it. Your energy is consumed over time, and if it's zero, you start to die.

Thanks for the answers.

Also, it's not really a full "toggle" when you transform. When you're a succubus, you're a succubus whether you're transformed or not. You have to completely disable succubus if you want to be a true human again.

Thanks for the answers :)

So how do you guys play as a succubus? Using the form for a big fight or just to charm npc's and having fun with them? I said im gonna use it for my next game but i think i use it now so that i dont have to experiment to much for the next playthrough.

So i played a bit an how more questions (also have psq textures 3.2.2 installed):

1. How does this "rape" thing works? I did it with the one spell i have and then pressed E but there are rape options in the menu that i mean.

2. How do i change my horns? My eye color? Tail?

3. What is that Soulgem pregnancy thing? I have being female and estrus chaurus.

4. I have milkmod economy, so do i have to activate those 2 options in the menu or are they independent from the milkmod?

5. What are those semen i get when i fucked someone.

6. What is that succubus fluid that i can get? And how i get this?

7. I have the mod FillherUp. Does it interact with the Cuminflation effect from this mod?

8. How can i set the hairstyle that i can get when i transform?

9. When im a succubus i get a boost for my stats. Is it possible that i get them only when i transform?

10. What does those options about destruction, illusion and so on mean? Do i skill them faster in succubusform?

Sorry for so many questions, but the description of the mod is a bit... thin.

Thanks for the answers.

Has anyone figured out the soul trap problem? When I used the older versions I could soul trap, but now with the newer version I can't. I don't have a problem with any of the other functions out this mod, but I can't trap anything...the soul trap feature was pretty cool for the role play aspects of this mod, and it was my preferred way of taking out bandits.

I have to ask this because i want to be sure: Does this replace the vampire with the succubus? I just got dawnguard and didn't played as a vampire yet (want to do this in my next game). And can i switch this on and off or is it like the Werewolf?

the only thing I can think of for why the soultrap wouldn't work for you is if you tried to upgrade an old save that previously had an older psq and it didn't completely uninstall the previous version, which is why the author states that's not possible...

-soultrap works fine on any version of psq I've used

Thanks for the answers.

So how do you guys play as a succubus? Using the form for a big fight or just to charm npc's and having fun with them? I said im gonna use it for my next game but i think i use it now so that i dont have to experiment to much for the next playthrough.

So i played a bit an how more questions (also have psq textures 3.2.2 installed):

1. How does this "rape" thing works? I did it with the one spell i have and then pressed E but there are rape options in the menu that i mean.

3. What is that Soulgem pregnancy thing? I have being female and estrus chaurus.

4. I have milkmod economy, so do i have to activate those 2 options in the menu or are they independent from the milkmod?

7. I have the mod FillherUp. Does it interact with the Cuminflation effect from this mod?

9. When im a succubus i get a boost for my stats. Is it possible that i get them only when i transform?

10. What does those options about destruction, illusion and so on mean? Do i skill them faster in succubusform?

Thanks for the answers.

1 -choose your gender and pose

2 -your best bet is to use a "psq transform" package - there's a few of them out now, if you try them and prefer to make your own you can change any of those files afterwords, but it's much easier have those files already there to alter

3 and 4 are independent of milkmod or being female or soulgem oven

5 - semen is your life source as a succubus, your "succubus energy" like a vampire sucks blood, a succubus drinks/absorbs semen

6-succubus fluid is your own bodily fluid after masturbating when aroused

7-I've not actually seen the cum inflation do anything for psq, but having it in both mods might cause a conflict if you have the other or disable that other and test the psq version might do the same and eliminatwe the need for the other...

8-hairstyle is again set by the nif files with your horns, eyecolor and tail, try a tf package

9-yes, those stats are only applied when you tf

10-those aren't learning bonuses, those are fortifications like if you wore an amulet for each of those skills

11-the earlier versions of psq included FULL description of psq, including your original question of vampirism, the update was lengthy and had many concerns to deal with afterword and the description page was truncated as tho she thought everybody knew it already, not expecting any new users...

Thanks for the answers.

Thanks for the answers.

1. I belive the rape option in the menu makes it kind of automatic for when the health of the pc or npc drops below a ceertain threshold.

2. As for the tranformation stuff, there's a wealth of info in this thread for setting those options, I persoaly do it the lazy way, basically because I had the mod Angelic Temptress installed before this one and I just use that transformation, the Angelic Form power for succubus time and deactivating it for when I want to be a more normal all powerful Skryim chick.

3. The Soulgem pregnancy is kind of like SoulGemOven III where when you have sex (the guy has to actually cum inside her for her to get pregnant) you have the chance of becoming pregnant with a Soulgem. It looks like a charrus egg, by the way, and not your normal gems. If you use the Ovulposition (sp?) power you can "give birth'" to the gem and use it.

4. I don't have the milkmod so can't say for sure...

5. The semen is a way of traking the amount of satiation you get, from my understanding, and if you enable the extract semen potion option then you get, you guessed it, a semen potion that you can drink to boost you satiation without having to actually have sex.

6. Succubus fluid is like a potion that raises arousal, you get them by masturbating, which also boosts the duration of you orgasim aftergolw effect, mastubating that is, not the fluid.

7. From my experince too much inflation is not a good thing.....just tick it off in the menu if you already have that going on or else it may stack and leave undesired results.

8. Again, this is probably somewhere in the thread...I'm too lazy to go find it, just search "transformation" in the thread and you will find a ton of posts about it.

9. Once you become a succubus I think the stat boosts are always there, unless you deactivate the mod with "Quit the Succubus", but this will reset your stats, so..... I dunno... I never actuall transfor in and out, I'm just always in the PSQ succubus form, like I said, I use the Angelic Temptress mod for the body transformation, and it goes well too, because a lot of the buffs from PSQ, at least the flying and jumping stuff requires wings to be actually equiped.

10. Those are buffs, like it boosts or debuffs your skill stats by the percentage you set.

Hope that helps, I personally play the mod as I said in conjuction with the Angelic Temptress Race, so my experince is probably a little different than most, and I don't actually use all of the options. That said, I play my succubus as kind of an avenging dark angel, come to the lands of Skyrim to punish the wicked and pleasure the bold and just. She likes to drain bandits and monsters to death, while giving the average citezens of Skyrim the best nights of thier lives. She has a dark side at times, but she tries to do good, and wishes to one day be returned to the ranks of the sexualy divine, lol. At least that's the kind of charater I envision when I imagine a sex crazed fallen angel demon chick roving the fantasy lands in search of semen to drink lol.

Here she is as an Angelic Succubus...

post-1076484-0-52927300-1455158863_thumb.jpg

And as a "real girl"...

post-1076484-0-21408600-1455158923_thumb.jpg

the only thing I can think of for why the soultrap wouldn't work for you is if you tried to upgrade an old save that previously had an older psq and it didn't completely uninstall the previous version, which is why the author states that's not possible...

Ahhh.... could be, I thought that I had it uninstalled but maybe I messed something up some how, I've beeen know to do that from time to time, lol. So maybe deactivating it, uninstalling and reinstalling may help? Or could there be some remnant floating around in my system and I need to try a new game? Either way thanks  for the answer and trying to help, I'm not the best at modding my games, I get them to work for the most part and call it good. If I'm not crashing and everthing works well (for the most part, such as no soul trap but everything else) them I'm happy.

Ahhh.... could be, I thought that I had it uninstalled but maybe I messed something up some how, I've beeen know to do that from time to time, lol. So maybe deactivating it, uninstalling and reinstalling may help? Or could there be some remnant floating around in my system and I need to try a new game? Either way thanks  for the answer and trying to help, I'm not the best at modding my games, I get them to work for the most part and call it good. If I'm not crashing and everthing works well (for the most part, such as no soul trap but everything else) them I'm happy.

reloading from before you upgraded would give the best results, but if you've made progress since then you prefer not to lose then you could try uninstalling from here, but if you attempt it, you'll need to disable it completely from mo, manual installers need to search the install files for every script file installed by BOTH version of psq and delete ALL psq related files before attempting to save clean:

step 2 make a new save and wait a bit for it to update depending on your system, it may go smooth

step 3 run save cleaner, papyrus data transfer from nexus is the best I've found for this - choose "remove loose scripts"

step 4 run skyrim from the cleaned save 1 more time to finish the cleaning process (sometimes you can skip this step)

step 5 reload the updated mod with its files and cross your fingers

-if the above steps  don't fix it you'll need a new game

Thanks for the answers.

Thanks for the answers.

1 -choose your gender and pose

2 -your best bet is to use a "psq transform" package - there's a few of them out now, if you try them and prefer to make your own you can change any of those files afterwords, but it's much easier have those files already there to alter

3 and 4 are independent of milkmod or being female or soulgem oven

5 - semen is your life source as a succubus, your "succubus energy" like a vampire sucks blood, a succubus drinks/absorbs semen

6-succubus fluid is your own bodily fluid after masturbating when aroused

7-I've not actually seen the cum inflation do anything for psq, but having it in both mods might cause a conflict if you have the other or disable that other and test the psq version might do the same and eliminatwe the need for the other...

8-hairstyle is again set by the nif files with your horns, eyecolor and tail, try a tf package

9-yes, those stats are only applied when you tf

10-those aren't learning bonuses, those are fortifications like if you wore an amulet for each of those skills

11-the earlier versions of psq included FULL description of psq, including your original question of vampirism, the update was lengthy and had many concerns to deal with afterword and the description page was truncated as tho she thought everybody knew it already, not expecting any new users...

Thanks for the answers.

Thanks for the answers.

1. I belive the rape option in the menu makes it kind of automatic for when the health of the pc or npc drops below a ceertain threshold.

2. As for the tranformation stuff, there's a wealth of info in this thread for setting those options, I persoaly do it the lazy way, basically because I had the mod Angelic Temptress installed before this one and I just use that transformation, the Angelic Form power for succubus time and deactivating it for when I want to be a more normal all powerful Skryim chick.

3. The Soulgem pregnancy is kind of like SoulGemOven III where when you have sex (the guy has to actually cum inside her for her to get pregnant) you have the chance of becoming pregnant with a Soulgem. It looks like a charrus egg, by the way, and not your normal gems. If you use the Ovulposition (sp?) power you can "give birth'" to the gem and use it.

4. I don't have the milkmod so can't say for sure...

5. The semen is a way of traking the amount of satiation you get, from my understanding, and if you enable the extract semen potion option then you get, you guessed it, a semen potion that you can drink to boost you satiation without having to actually have sex.

6. Succubus fluid is like a potion that raises arousal, you get them by masturbating, which also boosts the duration of you orgasim aftergolw effect, mastubating that is, not the fluid.

7. From my experince too much inflation is not a good thing.....just tick it off in the menu if you already have that going on or else it may stack and leave undesired results.

8. Again, this is probably somewhere in the thread...I'm too lazy to go find it, just search "transformation" in the thread and you will find a ton of posts about it.

9. Once you become a succubus I think the stat boosts are always there, unless you deactivate the mod with "Quit the Succubus", but this will reset your stats, so..... I dunno... I never actuall transfor in and out, I'm just always in the PSQ succubus form, like I said, I use the Angelic Temptress mod for the body transformation, and it goes well too, because a lot of the buffs from PSQ, at least the flying and jumping stuff requires wings to be actually equiped.

10. Those are buffs, like it boosts or debuffs your skill stats by the percentage you set.

Hope that helps, I personally play the mod as I said in conjuction with the Angelic Temptress Race, so my experince is probably a little different than most, and I don't actually use all of the options. That said, I play my succubus as kind of an avenging dark angel, come to the lands of Skyrim to punish the wicked and pleasure the bold and just. She likes to drain bandits and monsters to death, while giving the average citezens of Skyrim the best nights of thier lives. She has a dark side at times, but she tries to do good, and wishes to one day be returned to the ranks of the sexualy divine, lol. At least that's the kind of charater I envision when I imagine a sex crazed fallen angel demon chick roving the fantasy lands in search of semen to drink lol.

Here she is as an Angelic Succubus...

attachicon.gif2016-02-07_00001.jpg

And as a "real girl"...

attachicon.gif2016-02-09_00001.jpg

Thanks. Well i think i play with the law "everything demonic and daedric is not excepted in the society". Which means that i use the forced transformation when the character is to aroused and that the guards are going to attack me. Also i decided to walk around as human (to not get in conflict with friendly npc's), but when i need the extra power that i get in the succubus form im going to transform into one (including nightvision and this other vision (i know i can use them in human form too, but nahhh)).

Since i have to get horns by my self, is it possible to use the one from the Succubus race mod? How could i do it?

For the next playthrough im gonna be a frostmage. What eye and skin collour (and wings) would be good for it?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

says it only works with older versions of psq, but lists another similar mod that's been upgraded....

that gets you a working psq tf, if you decide you like another better copy it over theat, then you'll have all the files needed then you can decide if you like the horns...

if you can find the nif files from succubus race horns, it's only a matter of telling them apart then renaming the 0 and 1 files to match the horns contained within the tf package that will now be in your psq\meshes.....

Since i have to get horns by my self, is it possible to use the one from the Succubus race mod? How could i do it?

For the next playthrough im gonna be a frostmage. What eye and skin collour (and wings) would be good for it?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

says it only works with older versions of psq, but lists another similar mod that's been upgraded....

that gets you a working psq tf, if you decide you like another better copy it over theat, then you'll have all the files needed then you can decide if you like the horns...

if you can find the nif files from succubus race horns, it's only a matter of telling them apart then renaming the 0 and 1 files to match the horns contained within the tf package that will now be in your psq\meshes.....

Yeah i have the packed for patch 3.2.2 and the horns from there, but i try to find new ones that i can use (in succubus race mod i only found 1 nif?). I downloaded the mod "TDN equipable horns" or somehting like that, but this time there are 3 nifs (one with a F the other with a M and the nother one GND). Also there no textures for them.

The mod said i have 20 Milk, how do i milk the character. My questions could fill a FQA section for this mod ~.~

Yeah i have the packed for patch 3.2.2 and the horns from there, but i try to find new ones that i can use (in succubus race mod i only found 1 nif?). I downloaded the mod "TDN equipable horns" or somehting like that, but this time there are 3 nifs (one with a F the other with a M and the nother one GND). Also there no textures for them.

The mod said i have 20 Milk, how do i milk the character. My questions could fill a FQA section for this mod ~.~

I would just disable milk and gems personally. SGO does the same thing but a lot cleaner/better.

gnd file is for placing the item on the ground, othere than that I couldn't tell ya, wasn't able to get the nifs out of those mods myself

as far as fqa it's not too many pages back all these questions were answered if you'd like to look thru those other notes

the milk can be milked by the milker from the forge, I can't remember the materials for it atm, try looking at the list of items you can't make yet due to materials

after equipping it will give a shout to milk the player