PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

What are the specifics of the iNeed compatibility? Does it work similar to vampires or does it do something else? I'm having a hard time deducing that in-game.

probably, i've not used vampires

all i can say is drinking semen potions will satisfy your hunger needs of "ineed" so you'll want to enable semen potions from the psq menu

probably, i've not used vampires

all i can say is drinking semen potions will satisfy your hunger needs of "ineed" so you'll want to enable semen potions from the psq menu

Is that it? The three ways iNeed handles vampires are food and drink normal with blood reducing fatigue, food and drink disabled with blood reducing fatigue, or blood reducing all three. It would be cool if it worked the same way for energy.

I've been enjoying the mod alot. I'm just curious if I'm missing something or if theres a way to have the player take the "male" position when feeding from women. Right now, everytime attempt a sneak feed, it always plays a Male/Female animation with the player as in the female role, even when targeting a female and I have a penis equipped.

are khajiit succubi possible? would that be something to ask budroi to take into account?

I've been enjoying the mod alot. I'm just curious if I'm missing something or if theres a way to have the player take the "male" position when feeding from women. Right now, everytime attempt a sneak feed, it always plays a Male/Female animation with the player as in the female role, even when targeting a female and I have a penis equipped.

sexlab works by using the gender that is set inside it's mcm.

there is only the choice of male and female. this has no effect on your player's appearance, only what animations your player will use (and also their voice) if you want to put your lady donger in a female you'd have to switch the setting ahead of time, and switch back unless you want to bum fiddle a dude the next time you have sex with them

this is one of best mod i ever play xD  

one simple quest xD or maybe a idiot question sorry if it be boss xD 

the quest is can we play on all 3 form ? i mean vampire + werewolf + succubus all ? or  not ? 

somehow i saw some mode make hybrid vampire and wolf .. can we make all 3 at same time ? 

the quest is can we play on all 3 form ? i mean vampire + werewolf + succubus all ? or  not ? 

somehow i saw some mode make hybrid vampire and wolf .. can we make all 3 at same time ? 

vanilla game won't allow vampire and werewolf form, they're set to cure 1 another

i had to quit succubus to console resurrect to fix some bugs with my skill tree from another mod and now when i got done with that and became the succubus again i'd lost all my learned spells and the succubus power to relearn them

how do i get that back

edit:

ok, eventually over time the succubus spell learing power returned and i'm readding the succubus spells back in now

vanilla game won't allow vampire and werewolf form, they're set to cure 1 another

i work on it xD some how i have all form hehe so i test and i well let u guys know it  so far as normal vampire + werewolf + succubus  it work but with vampire lord i still work on it xD  cus i love this mode and i want have all other as well 

i work on it xD some how i have all form hehe so i test and i well let u guys know it  so far as normal vampire + werewolf + succubus  it work but with vampire lord i still work on it xD  cus i love this mode and i want have all other as well 

interesting hybrid form there

sometime yu'll have to make a list of the perks and drawbacks

I have two subjects I'm wondering about.

1: When I use Equip Schlong on my succubus, I am not able to put on armor again afterward, and I am not able to remove schlong. Why is this? What can I do to fix this? I can transform between succubus and human, but even if human form is not suppose to have schlong, the schlong remains from the succubus form.

Any tips and help is appreciatied.

2. Are INeed and RDN compatible with one another? Or do I have to pick one of them? Are there any vital differences between these two?

I just read here that INeed has compability with Semen Potions? Is that the most crucial difference?

Thanks for a wonderful Mod, Ojanen!

I thought I asked this but I'm not seeing the post;

I got the body transform working with swapped out armor pieces. But I'm not clear on how you do the hairstyle swap out. What do I do to put a hairstyle in the succubus folder? Is there a file I overwrite and rename like with the armor?

I got the body transform working with swapped out armor pieces. But I'm not clear on how you do the hairstyle swap out. What do I do to put a hairstyle in the succubus folder? Is there a file I overwrite and rename like with the armor?

The folder structure (if female and applying the hair while in Succubus form) is /meshes/psq/SuccubusBody/female/ with the files being hair.nif, hair.tri, hairline1.nif, hairline1.tri, hairline2.nif, and hairline2.tri. If the hair doesn't require all of those files, then don't worry about the ones it doesn't use. Truthfully, I was unable to get this to work for me, but I was also trying to get a more complex hairstyle with HDT to work. So take that info with a grain of salt. Most likely, the mod only responds to hair.nif/tri, so getting a wig version of the hair you want (which usually merges the hairline.nifs into the hair.nif) should work the best.

The flip-side to your request is that I think the mod uses the hair.nif/tri from the humanbody folder when restoring you back from Succubus form and that option is enabled, so you might want to also include your 'default' hair in that folder, with the same file format. I may be wrong about that though (that the hair file may be needed in humanbody as well) since I was a bit too frustrated over my inability to get the hair I wanted on the succubus form to see what happens in reversion.

mmm, i have the PSQ 3.2.3 installed, but here (in the old site, pre-upgrade and now restored) this version is gone..

I found only the 3.2.2..

I'm using a bugged version?

is better to revert back to 3.2.2?.. 

thanks in advance!

S.

Hey, any idea why the head would get deformed when transforming? I use the same head mesh for both bodies. I found one person in this
topic asking something similar but no answer.
This happens when I enable body transformation in the MCM.
If anyone knows a fix for this I'd really appreciate if he/she could share it with me! :)
Thanks for reading.

EDIT:
Alright I was stupid to use this with a custom race. After I switched to nord it now works flawlessly! :)

How can i generate the femalehead.tri ?  The only way I found was to get one from a PSQ transform pack but it's transforming my succubus head a little bit compared to the original...

Why would you need the tri file? I only copied the meshes into the respective directories. The only thing I know about head getting a bit changed is that for me that go fixed as soon as I started using a vanilla race. Sorry if this doesn't help. :7

How can i generate the femalehead.tri ?  The only way I found was to get one from a PSQ transform pack but it's transforming my succubus head a little bit compared to the original...

Why would you need the tri file? I only copied the meshes into the respective directories. The only thing I know about head getting a bit changed is that for me that go fixed as soon as I started using a vanilla race. Sorry if this doesn't help. :7

Won't a dummy give me a transparent head if I check the "transform body" option ?

Also, request for a future version : Re-equip of capes and backpacks when transforming back

Won't a dummy give me a transparent head if I check the "transform body" option ?

Also, request for a future version : Re-equip of capes and backpacks when transforming back

I tried checking it and unchecking it and the only thing I noticed is that if I unchecked it my head didn't deform even with the custom race I was using.

Best thing you can do is try it out. I didn't get invisible body parts at all.

Not sure if this is still being developed, but an MCM menu for customizing individual health/mana/stamina drain would be nice. Currently it looks like the script just uses the overall drain value and applies it to all stats. It would be nice to be able to drain their "energy" but not drain their health.

It doesn't look like it'd be hard to add with how it's written. But I don't have a setup at the moment for compiling scripts/development.

The folder structure (if female and applying the hair while in Succubus form) is /meshes/psq/SuccubusBody/female/ with the files being hair.nif, hair.tri, hairline1.nif, hairline1.tri, hairline2.nif, and hairline2.tri. If the hair doesn't require all of those files, then don't worry about the ones it doesn't use. Truthfully, I was unable to get this to work for me, but I was also trying to get a more complex hairstyle with HDT to work. So take that info with a grain of salt. Most likely, the mod only responds to hair.nif/tri, so getting a wig version of the hair you want (which usually merges the hairline.nifs into the hair.nif) should work the best.

The flip-side to your request is that I think the mod uses the hair.nif/tri from the humanbody folder when restoring you back from Succubus form and that option is enabled, so you might want to also include your 'default' hair in that folder, with the same file format. I may be wrong about that though (that the hair file may be needed in humanbody as well) since I was a bit too frustrated over my inability to get the hair I wanted on the succubus form to see what happens in reversion.

I tried it using both a hairstyle from KS & a hairstyle from apachi. Neither of them work when you copy over the file and change the names respectively. 

I don't think I've seen anyone post on the PSQ thread that has gotten the hair transform to work, have you?