PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I thought I asked this but I'm not seeing the post;

I got the body transform working with swapped out armor pieces. But I'm not clear on how you do the hairstyle swap out. What do I do to put a hairstyle in the succubus folder? Is there a file I overwrite and rename like with the armor?

The folder structure (if female and applying the hair while in Succubus form) is /meshes/psq/SuccubusBody/female/ with the files being hair.nif, hair.tri, hairline1.nif, hairline1.tri, hairline2.nif, and hairline2.tri. If the hair doesn't require all of those files, then don't worry about the ones it doesn't use. Truthfully, I was unable to get this to work for me, but I was also trying to get a more complex hairstyle with HDT to work. So take that info with a grain of salt. Most likely, the mod only responds to hair.nif/tri, so getting a wig version of the hair you want (which usually merges the hairline.nifs into the hair.nif) should work the best.

The flip-side to your request is that I think the mod uses the hair.nif/tri from the humanbody folder when restoring you back from Succubus form and that option is enabled, so you might want to also include your 'default' hair in that folder, with the same file format. I may be wrong about that though (that the hair file may be needed in humanbody as well) since I was a bit too frustrated over my inability to get the hair I wanted on the succubus form to see what happens in reversion.

I tried it using both a hairstyle from KS & a hairstyle from apachi. Neither of them work when you copy over the file and change the names respectively. 

I don't think I've seen anyone post on the PSQ thread that has gotten the hair transform to work, have you?

Working fine for me. Just dropped in the mesh for the KS hair. hair.nif and hairline1.nif.

I thought I asked this but I'm not seeing the post;

I got the body transform working with swapped out armor pieces. But I'm not clear on how you do the hairstyle swap out. What do I do to put a hairstyle in the succubus folder? Is there a file I overwrite and rename like with the armor?

The folder structure (if female and applying the hair while in Succubus form) is /meshes/psq/SuccubusBody/female/ with the files being hair.nif, hair.tri, hairline1.nif, hairline1.tri, hairline2.nif, and hairline2.tri. If the hair doesn't require all of those files, then don't worry about the ones it doesn't use. Truthfully, I was unable to get this to work for me, but I was also trying to get a more complex hairstyle with HDT to work. So take that info with a grain of salt. Most likely, the mod only responds to hair.nif/tri, so getting a wig version of the hair you want (which usually merges the hairline.nifs into the hair.nif) should work the best.

The flip-side to your request is that I think the mod uses the hair.nif/tri from the humanbody folder when restoring you back from Succubus form and that option is enabled, so you might want to also include your 'default' hair in that folder, with the same file format. I may be wrong about that though (that the hair file may be needed in humanbody as well) since I was a bit too frustrated over my inability to get the hair I wanted on the succubus form to see what happens in reversion.

I tried it using both a hairstyle from KS & a hairstyle from apachi. Neither of them work when you copy over the file and change the names respectively. 

I don't think I've seen anyone post on the PSQ thread that has gotten the hair transform to work, have you?

Working fine for me. Just dropped in the mesh for the KS hair. hair.nif and hairline1.nif.

Cool! 

So I pick a style from KS hair, rename it and put it in;

C:\...Mod Organizer\mods\Transform Dummy Files\Data\Meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female

Cool! 

I left my human folder empty, it just reverts to your original.

For an example, these are my succubusbody files for hair. From KS's HDT set

I left human alone and just did succubus body. that worked. Thanks!

Cool! 

I can confirm empty HumanBody is fine for hair, was even able to get a much less complex HDT hair to work for me as well. So thanks for that reaffirmation I needed to try again. The wig I tried before was Marie Rose, which has 2 hairline.nifs (hairline1 and hairline2) but I couldn't get it to work. I had only tried using PSQ to make it equipped after my failure to make it a select-able hair for character creation (since it's not a headpiece/armor when PSQ puts it on). The one I tried this time was the GGXHair which is listed here. Its the long hair under Navylond in HDT-PE section. Now that my interest has been peaked again about PSQ transformations, I'll work on an armor set for it.

Would it be possible to make a version of the transformation that takes and loads RaceMenu presets rather than loading alternate meshes and textures from the data folder?

An example of how setting up the transformation would work in this sort of scenario:

Step 1: Create a preset for your human form appearance

Step 2: Create a preset for you succubus form appearance

Step 3: Select each corresponding preset in the MCM (I'm assuming that adding RaceMenu functionality would include the addition of this option to the MCM)

Step 4: Select the options that RaceMenu doesn't handle like armor, wings, & tail in the MCM like in the current version of PSQ

Now instead of loading up meshes and textures for the transformation PSQ would load RaceMenu presets.

I would imagine that something like this would make setup a lot easier for most people since everyone is familiar with character editing in RaceMenu. You'd still be able to customize your body via CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide RaceMenu morphs, and maintain all current transformation options, but with the added benefit of the availability of many more options for customizing your succubus form. This would allow you to customize your makeup, war paints, scars, complexion, age, facial structure, etc. for your succubus form, and allow for more variation between the two forms. I imagine this could also speed up the transformation a bit since you wouldn't be loading up separate meshes and textures every time you transform, only changing RaceMenu sliders.

I would do this myself, but this is beyond me.

Cool! 

I can confirm empty HumanBody is fine for hair, was even able to get a much less complex HDT hair to work for me as well. So thanks for that reaffirmation I needed to try again. The wig I tried before was Marie Rose, which has 2 hairline.nifs (hairline1 and hairline2) but I couldn't get it to work. I had only tried using PSQ to make it equipped after my failure to make it a select-able hair for character creation (since it's not a headpiece/armor when PSQ puts it on). The one I tried this time was the GGXHair which is listed here. Its the long hair under Navylond in HDT-PE section. Now that my interest has been peaked again about PSQ transformations, I'll work on an armor set for it.

I got everything else to work. The hair and I think the eyes were the only issue for me. But I wasn't really planning to use eyes so I didn't mind that. But there is an option for two hairlines in the body folders that come with the transform pack, yes? Does Maria Rose have two hair nif files (0 & 1)  as well? 

Cool! 

I got everything else to work. The hair and I think the eyes were the only issue for me. But I wasn't really planning to use eyes so I didn't mind that. But there is an option for two hairlines in the body folders that come with the transform pack, yes? Does Maria Rose have two hair nif files (0 & 1)  as well? 

The main issue I had with Marie Rose was that it had a total of 3 nif files. Hair.nif, Hairline1.nif, and Hairline2.nif, and tri files for all 3. At least, I remember the version I worked with did, no idea how far out to orbit I nuked it since apparently its not in MO anymore, and I don't have it in my usual directory for downloaded mods to be installed. Trying to find the files I used also seems fruitless, going all the way back to the 3dm site to get the original versions of the hair still yields the standard format I'm finding of single nif files for each color variation of the wig. So, I kinda have no idea if it would even be an issue now if I just simply put one of the many wig format nifs in PSQ instead.

Regardless, the purpose of my project back then was to make Marie Rose HDT Hair into a select-able hair for character creation so I could change the color in Racemenu, and PSQ transformation was one of the avenues I tried to replicate it. Since I am now using a different hairstyle for Succubus form, and the color changer feature only works for that form, I don't really have anymore interest in seeing if it could work with PSQ since it wont tint it even if I used it to modify the normal form in the humanbody folder.

As for eyes, that is actually fairly easy depending on what you want for them. I haven't actually tested it myself yet, but just having an eye mesh from one of the transform packages available for PSQ 3.2.3, then swapping the .dds texture file for the eyes that come with the transformation package with the file/color you want should be enough. If you prefer a glow, PSQSuccubusEye_g.dds is the file you need, which is usually just a single shade which glows in that color in game, and can be modified with some of the more advanced image editors like Photoshop, as long as you have the required plugin for it. I modified the color of a dds texture for eyes from Eyes of Aber, and the glow effect color from the transform package, but I haven't gotten into game to see how effective it was. I may end up simply removing the glow effect though, if it works the way I think it is going to.

mmm, i have the PSQ 3.2.3 installed, but here (in the old site, pre-upgrade and now restored) this version is gone..

I found only the 3.2.2..

I'm using a bugged version?

is better to revert back to 3.2.2?.. 

thanks in advance!

S.

ok, I quote myself.

anyone has an answer to my question? ojanen?

for now, I revert back to 3.2.2 

..but i put here the 3.2.3 version (if it were lost).

PSQ3.2.3.7z

just for history

@ojanen

-now, another thing  :P :

is possible to add a power to "pull-out" and "pull-in" wings like in the Anton mods (only in succubus form) and only when the player "learn to fly" (with appropriate level in MCM)?

i don't like to run for tamriel with enormous wings on my back all the time  :D

maybe is to much work.. 

bye!

S

Is there any way to transform with armors equipped, such that they can be unequipped after transformation? If I use the succubus armor meshes I noticed I can't remove the armor. If I don't use the meshes it just automatically puts me in the armor I was wearing in human form. If this isn't possible, could the transformation at least have the option for the succubus form to be nude (that is remove whatever the human player is wearing)?

Second question, does the current version of PSQ still require the patch for Animated Dragon Wings?

A little bug report and a question.

Bug: There is no text for $PSQ_AllowKillHotkeyNotice1 and 2

And my question: what is Fast mode? A tooltip would be nice. :)

Thanks,

Looking at the code (if I remember right), fast mode ignores the duration of the sex action, and uses the value of the slider instead. So if you set the slider to 300, it will calculate based on a 300 second animation, regardless of the actual duration.

Useful if you use fast sexlab timers but still want a decent drain.

if this is a quest mod then how does one start the quest?

in SLHormones you can become "cursed" having sex with dremora (added by Hormones in the skyrim worldspace and various location), and gain daedric influence.

even Sanguine is a dremora lord ( Sanguine Debauchery Plus mod), and make sex with him, produce the same result.

according to SkyrimLL, the Cursed quest stages to become Succubus, are:

[Hormones: Succubus quest]
Effect progression as of Hormones 2.0.2:

-at 10 points of daedric influence - no effect
-at 20 points of daedric influence - chance of skill absorption on orgasm if player is female.
-at 30 points of daedric influence - Deadly Drain powers granted. If player is male and sex change option is ON, player will be changed into a female. If TG option is ON, the player will preserve his/her schlong.
-at 40 points of daedric influence - chance of puppet master charm spell on orgasm if player is female. If TG option is ON, player will lose his/her schlong and become a full female succubus. PSQ transformation powers are granted.

hope this help.

cheers

S.

This probably won't get answered, since soulawesome posted this same question a few days back and nobody has even looked at it, but for some reason, selecting "Become the Succubus" in Maintenance doesn't work. Exiting the menu afterwards and then re-entering shows it as resetting back to "Quit the Succubus" and the player flag remaining at 0. Does anyone know the reason for this? I've checked that I have the newest version of the Sexlab framework and Sexlab aroused, which are the only requirements listed, and the esm is at the very bottom of the esm section of the load list, so it should have the highest priority. If this thing doesn't get working, I'll either give up on this mod or just downgrade to the 2.17 version.

This probably won't get answered, since soulawesome posted this same question a few days back and nobody has even looked at it, but for some reason, selecting "Become the Succubus" in Maintenance doesn't work. Exiting the menu afterwards and then re-entering shows it as resetting back to "Quit the Succubus" and the player flag remaining at 0. Does anyone know the reason for this? I've checked that I have the newest version of the Sexlab framework and Sexlab aroused, which are the only requirements listed, and the esm is at the very bottom of the esm section of the load list, so it should have the highest priority. If this thing doesn't get working, I'll either give up on this mod or just downgrade to the 2.17 version.

That bug ONLy occurs if you tried to upgrade from version 2.x to version 3.x

you either didn't delete all scripts before cleaning the save Or you didn't clean it

Step 1: delete all psq 2.x files AND scripts and seq

step 2: load the save that used psq2.x and save it again

step 3: run papyrus data transfer from nexus and choose remove loose scripts

step 4: install psq3 and enjoy

either take all those steps to play your save as is Or start a new game with the new psq as the modder suggested on the main page

That bug ONLy occurs if you tried to upgrade from version 2.x to version 3.x

you either didn't delete all scripts before cleaning the save Or you didn't clean it

Step 1: delete all psq 2.x files AND scripts and seq

step 2: load the save that used psq2.x and save it again

step 3: run papyrus data transfer from nexus and choose remove loose scripts

step 4: install psq3 and enjoy

either take all those steps to play your save as is Or start a new game with the new psq as the modder suggested on the main page

That solved the problem, thank you very much.