PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Relationship rank with the sex actor rise in accordance with the value of drained when you have sex. 

It is a feeling that attract the other party.

And that's one of the reasons I love this mod so I hope that never changes. It's very useful and the extra gold doesn't hurt.

For anyone who might be able to help:

I finally got the textures and meshes in the right PSQ directories but there's one I haven't been able to figure out...the skin transformation for the face. I'm using non-vanilla eyes and mouth and when I try to transform the skin, the body transforms but not the face (it's just invisible but the eyes and mouth show) and then transforming back, I get that giant red triangle. I know it means I'm missing a texture but which one handles the skin on the face and will it handle the custom eyes and mouth when I get it in there? Thanks for any help.

Edit: I just remembered I'm using that Coverwomen mod too...do you think it's that one that's causing the problem?

It seems that probably meshes do not exist enough.
Make sure you installed the following meshes and textures.

Succubus Form

Meshes\PSQ\femalehead.nif

Textures\PSQ\femalehead.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_sk.dds

Human Form

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalefeet_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalefeet_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead.nif

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_sk.dds

Relationship rank with the sex actor rise in accordance with the value of drained when you have sex. 

It is a feeling that attract the other party.

And that's one of the reasons I love this mod so I hope that never changes. It's very useful and the extra gold doesn't hurt.

For anyone who might be able to help:

I finally got the textures and meshes in the right PSQ directories but there's one I haven't been able to figure out...the skin transformation for the face. I'm using non-vanilla eyes and mouth and when I try to transform the skin, the body transforms but not the face (it's just invisible but the eyes and mouth show) and then transforming back, I get that giant red triangle. I know it means I'm missing a texture but which one handles the skin on the face and will it handle the custom eyes and mouth when I get it in there? Thanks for any help.

Edit: I just remembered I'm using that Coverwomen mod too...do you think it's that one that's causing the problem?

It seems that probably meshes do not exist enough.
Make sure you installed the following meshes and textures.

Succubus Form

Meshes\PSQ\femalehead.nif

Textures\PSQ\femalehead.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\femalehead_sk.dds

Human Form

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalefeet_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalefeet_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead.nif

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalebody_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehands_1_sk.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_msn.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_s.dds

Textures\PSQ\Orgbody\femalehead_sk.dds

Thank you. I don't see that /orgbody directory anywhere and a search doesn't find it so I guess I have to create it? I'll try that this weekend.

Is anyone else getting inheritance letters from bandits? First, I got one from a bandit. I thought it was one that I used force feed on. I figured his relationship rank raised just before he died. Then I went into kolskeggr mine and killed forsworn, and never once used force feed. When I came out, I was given an inheritance letter from a forsworn looter. Could the Succu Miasma effect be raising peoples relationshiprank somehow?

I removed the succu miasma through console, and I'm still getting inheritance letters. Oh well. if anyone else is having this problem, but they don't want free money, just look at the inheritance letter. If it says you recieved 400, but deducted 40, just type player.additem f -360 and you will lose the money.

Like the mod, had a lot of fun with it.... right up to the point where I used the power to trade in 3000 energy to get a perk point. Now I cant use any powers. I cant use them on earlier saves..... I cant use them on new characters...... I cant use powers even after unistalling this mod and starting a new game.......f I try to reasign my powers button it tells me its reserved.

Please tell me there is a fix for this so I dont have to reinstall skyrim.

Ohter than that I love the idea of this mod and see a lot of potential for it. It is a bit overpowered but I run with some pretty hardcore difficulty enhancement mods so it kinda of balances out for me. I love the jump abiltiy

Excuse me guys, where can I find those meshes and texures?

The optional folder with the mod contains the dummy files for the meshes and textures. You get to choose your own to replace those. Just make sure that the file names match.

The optional folder with the mod contains the dummy files for the meshes and textures. You get to choose your own to replace those. Just make sure that the file names match.

So where can I find the option folders? Could you give me a link? What I got has errors, cannot be opend.

So where can I find the option folders? Could you give me a link? What I got has errors, cannot be opend.

The 'Optional' folder is included with the download. The files there are dummies, meaning they are only a placeholder and are not an actual mesh or texture. You need to find an armor/body/eye/whatever that you want to use replace the dummy file with it. The dummy files are only there to tell you where to put things and what to name them.

The 'Optional' folder is included with the download. The files there are dummies, meaning they are only a placeholder and are not an actual mesh or texture. You need to find an armor/body/eye/whatever that you want to use replace the dummy file with it. The dummy files are only there to tell you where to put things and what to name them.

gotcha, thanks dude

Ok, I have a funny exploit. I discovered that I could raise my Succubus rank and skill by summoning my perked Twin Souls/Dremora Lords and feeding on them. Now I'm getting constant visits from the Courier delivering a Letter of Inheritance and 400 gold and I have an inventory full of the letters. I think it happens every time I summon them for combat too because they always expire. I sure am getting rich but it's a bit much. It would be fine if they couldn't be used for grinding the skill.  :)

Great mod! Thanks for creating it! :) Couple of questions though, how do you get the hair to change color when you transform? And how do you get the horns to appear?

See Post #221 on this thread for very helpful info on transforming.

Thanks ToWannaLive! Just what the doctor ordered :)

Wee... really love the customize-able transformation. Turning mine into a white fox/wolf atm cuz the texture look nice and have Mix Armor to boot.  :lol: Think I enjoy the transformation too much I kept forgetting to turn back while casually walking near guards and cities..... and yeah... all of a sudden I get crap load of gold and inheritance letters whenever I go near a town/city too lol. 

So... issue with my game. If i attack a target that in combat mode and force feed. Sometimes sexlab system re-equipped the weapon and npc stuck at attack mode but unable to hit my character. They just screaming and follow her lol. Happen to the dragonborn as well. Think the AI stuck at Sheathed mode while having weapon out. If you know what I mean....Fix by changing to a different weapon to reset it. But for npc, that's not happening. I know this is more likely the sexlab issue but any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Great mod btw. Keep up the good work. And good day.

Got it all working accept my head is black, copied all the textures and meshes from data

if I transform the untransform it fixes the black head part but now when I untransform i turn into a big triangle with just teeth and eyes and hair. anyone have any ideas what is causing that plz help

Got it all working accept my head is black, copied all the textures and meshes from data

if I transform the untransform it fixes the black head part but now when I untransform i turn into a big triangle with just teeth and eyes and hair. anyone have any ideas what is causing that plz help

Meaning your face texture is missing or corrupted. How about reinstall your default body (seem like female_head might be not working). Log in game to confirm it work again. Then copy and paste all files from your

Meshes --> actors --> Characters --> character assest. Copy all those female body, feet, hands, and head to you Meshes --> PSQ

*****Do this copy for BOTH the PSQ folder (for transform) and the sub folder "orgbody" <-- untransform

Same idea for texture. Make sure you copy the correct corresponding body type. In both PSQ folder and its sub folder. See if that work for ya.

PS: Recently saw this for 7B comversion from Kplant on here. Make a nice transform outfit don't you think?  ;)

http://i.imgur.com/gpBrmlN.png

Kinda hard-pressed though. I like my current....errr......Succubus? lol

bClb5wn.png

Meaning your face texture is missing or corrupted. How about reinstall your default body (seem like female_head might be not working). Log in game to confirm it work again. Then copy and paste all files from your

Meshes --> actors --> Characters --> character assest. Copy all those female body, feet, hands, and head to you Meshes --> PSQ

*****Do this copy for BOTH the PSQ folder (for transform) and the sub folder "orgbody" <-- untransform

Same idea for texture. Make sure you copy the correct corresponding body type. In both PSQ folder and its sub folder. See if that work for ya.

PS: Recently saw this for 7B comversion from Kplant on here. Make a nice transform outfit don't you think?  ;)

http://i.imgur.com/gpBrmlN.png

Kinda hard-pressed though. I like my current....errr......Succubus? lol

bClb5wn.png

thx for the help it works fine now

I don't suppose you could make this compatible with being a vampire/werewolf? Obviously you would have to turn off certain appearance changes but I imagine the other features shouldn't conflict with being a vampire/werewolf?

I do so because I thought succubus cannot co-exist with the power of Molag Bal and Hircine. There is no conflict on the system.

just a little problem to mention, when i turn into a succubus the description states it should cancel any werewolf and vampire state. however, whenever i awake from sleep  it says your beastblood is preventing you from a good rest. not that this little bug matters just putting it out there

I did not notice that. I will make sure to fix next. Thank you for reporting.

i see that all the modding for the transformation requires you to change the location of the data folder with $skyrimdata. can anyone help me out with this

You do not have to change the location of the data folder. 
Put it in the folder that has put the meshes and textures well normally.

So if there is no system conflict could you please make a version that allows for a vampire/succubus hybrid and a werewolf/succubus hybrid for those of us that like that kind of playstyle? This mod looks amazing but I don't want to have to give up my vampire abilities for it.

For weaknesses, the starving to death thing works moderately well as long as your energy consumption is set high. The only other thing I could really think of is that I imagine succubi being physically inferior to the playable races combat-wise, due to their inherently magical nature. Being a little weaker/frailer shouldn't hurt them too much since they can suck all their stats back up anyway.

Speaking of that, SexLab Util has an interesting feature called Soul Devour. It allows you to steal the 3 base stats, which PSQ can also do, but it also allows you to gain skill exp and occasionally spells depending on who you are absorbing it from. It can get pretty OP depending on how it's set but it's neat.

As others have said, a vampire/wolf compatible version would be cool, though I like the mod a lot as-is.

For weaknesses, the starving to death thing works moderately well as long as your energy consumption is set high. The only other thing I could really think of is that I imagine succubi being physically inferior to the playable races combat-wise, due to their inherently magical nature. Being a little weaker/frailer shouldn't hurt them too much since they can suck all their stats back up anyway.

Speaking of that, SexLab Util has an interesting feature called Soul Devour. It allows you to steal the 3 base stats, which PSQ can also do, but it also allows you to gain skill exp and occasionally spells depending on who you are absorbing it from. It can get pretty OP depending on how it's set but it's neat.

As others have said, a vampire/wolf compatible version would be cool, though I like the mod a lot as-is.

Soul Devour is an interesting, but where can I find?
Function or event like it was not found in the in the SexLab Util. It was not even in the script source of SexLab other.
I consider also the other.