PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Ok so i have two issues with the kissing everone knows the first one but the second is it dosent seem to time out and when i end it my character cant move. Forgive me for asking this I don't know how to modify things to work with this mod. So i am using a pre made one that was posted here. I am just wondering if anyone just has made variation pacs for horns wings and tail?

-Problem-
I tried to set the probability of pregnancy to 100% but nothing happens..

I use the last PSQ v2.16 
I had never tried before.. someone has the same issue?

ojanen?

I not want to use Soulgem Oven 2.. it has a problem with Fill her up (and all others pregnancy mods)
I also tried using HooKmmerse ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869/) to pex files ( PSQ +Fill her up + Soulgem Oven 2) but nothing changes.

SGO controls everything..  :(

oh.. for now, I disable this PSQ function..  :-/

edit: I have this warning:
warning: Property NoGemExists on script psqsoulgemincubatequestscript attached to PSQSoulGemIncubateQuest (1300539D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I really wish this mod was still in development. Transformation is nice, some spells are great, but the overall package leaves a lot to be desired in gameplay. Although some of the things I propose below can be roleplayed, others would've required some coding. Maybe somebody reading this can implement it. 

- Main idea: After every visit in SD+ to the Dream world, Sanguine gives you the choice to become a Succubus for your next visit to Skyrim. 

Sanguine's Favor: A variable that acts like an experience bar. If you do things that Sanguine enjoys, the bar fills up. It goes down automatically, faster if you play it safe, slower if you really act the part. During each visit, if the bar is low, your succubus level drops, if it's high, it increases. 

- things he likes: Staying in Succubus form, walking around naked (constant effect), wearing devices, sexual activity, sexual activity of others, triggered by your spells

- things he really likes: wearing his armor (constant effect), aggressive sexual activity, wearing hardcore devices and plugs, slavery, punishments, aggresive activity of others, triggered by your commands (defeat) or spells.

- if you loose your succubus form, all of the above still apply, but at a much lower rate.

Succubus Form: Although he does send you as a succubus, you will loose that form in the following cases: being sent to prison, being enslaved, any type of death alternative scenario. You cannot transform back to a succubus by yourself (only at max succubus level) so you have to visit Sanguine by any means (preferably a Defeat trigger). What does tranform give you:

- dremora faction: not really, but you have invisible armor on you that has a cloak effect which is aggresive to all it touches, so they become hostile. if they see your horns(helmet), tail(lower body), wings(upper body or cloak). To visit a town you should wear full clothing or armor. But that's not the end of it. You have a cloak effect that has a chance to hit a nearby npc (especially guards and Vigils of Stendar). They will run to you and expose you by dialogue, attack you, kill you (if you're lucky) or send you to prison (you also loose succubus form).

- succubus miasma: this is a constant effect cloak which raises Arousal in all targets around you (reducing your chance to be revealed if wearing armor), at high levels this actually works as an armor, allowing you to stay naked in towns, at max level you can basically play normally. But that's not the end of it: the next Defeat mod will work with arousal, so the fact that you raise arousal around you means that defeat scenarios will trigger constantly. 

- drain/draindeath: a toggable effect of the succubus miasma. The more the arousal of a target (attacker) drops, the more his health goes down and stays that way for a while. You can weaken entire bandit camps with this, or even kill them outright. Applied at the end of sexlab scenes, so that it would work with Stop Combat mod and Defeat. 

- you're a masochist: having "wear and tear" debuffs from Apropos negates those effects and highly increases your arousal rate. 

Spells: but no damage combat spells. You only have:

- calm: you need this to have sex anyway, or you'll be exposed the moment you get naked, highly increases your chance of consensual sex in all scenarios as it raises your speech with that target. Only works outside combat. You can initiate sex by dialogue, through Submit. Unfortunately Submit doesn't care about target Arousal. 

- Lure: target walks to your location without attracting others. At low levels you will need to use calm to make it non hostile when he arrives at your location. 

- Mesmerize: both a calm and a lure effect, automatically applies the Submit effect, the target follows you to wherever you want to have sex with it. 

- Tempt: Raises target's arousal. At high arousal, target tries to have sex with another NPC, chance based on arousal. On success, you can sneak by while they have sex.

- Insanity: Target rapes another NPC, becoming hostile to all around it. At high succubus levels, normal sex doesn't have any effect on your favor with Sanguine. And since it's easy for you to get raped, he prefers this spell as you can bring a lot of misery to Skyrim with it. Based on target's/victim's arousal, the victim might die. 

- Suck corpse: well... if you're crazy, you can get a bit of sperm from corpses. But since it's a cheat, Sanguine doesn't like this AT ALL. 

- Mimic: allows you to sneak into enemy camps, based on the disguise mod on Nexus, but doesn't require armor

- Matchmaker: Although you could Tempt two targets, this can be used instead. Sanguine doens't like it. Consider it a cheat. 

However this spells only work in succubus form, use no mana, they use energy instead. So let's talk about that next.

Energy:  used instead of mana for succubus spells and as a percentage effectiveness of your cloak. You need to keep this as high as possible, although at higher levels the threshold for full effectiveness decreases. A maximum level succubus can be quite active

- since your miasma cloak works at all times, your energy decreases constantly. To increase it you need sperm. The mod Fill Her Up shows how to use a sperm pool, but unfortunately it would need to be modified. Partner arousal should control the amount of sperm you can take. Draindeath should increase it also. You should have a maximum pool that increases with succubus level, anything beyond that is lost but acts as a buffer. 

- the effectiveness of transforming sperm into energy depends on level, but also on a... metabolism rate, controlled by how much estrogen you have. How do you get estrogen? Keep your arousal high (not very easy hehe), or have sex with women to suck up their estrogen. Having sex with a woman who's been filled (again, Fill Her Up works on NPCs) will suck up the sperm and transform it into energy directly, so it's a big plus. All the more reason to use matchmaking or control spells. 

Sanguine's armor, wings, horns, tail, other slots: 

- the armor acts as a devious device so Sanguine loves to see you wearing it. You can not remove it nor can you use other armor on top. But it does offer a lot of protection, is sexlab unremovable, and it offers access to the mimic spell. It's a touch spell that gives you the appearance of your target (meaning you join that faction). Your target however is unnafected so in a bandit camp you have to lure one bandit, kill him, then use the spell on his corpse. In cities, your target doesn't know you look like it, and others will not become aggressive to you if you attack your copy (you need to use an aggressive spell so that your target will temporarily become a dremora faction so others will attack it). If you are a guard, other guards will join you in your fight so you can kill anybody. That's quite a powerful spell. If a modder really know bussiness, he might make a version where NPC's will become hostile to you if they have LOS on both you and your target. But that might be a very hungry script.

- wings: slower fall, no fall damage. There is a mod on Nexus that allows flying but it's quite problematic.

- every other piece: you always have them on, you can only see them properly at the correct succubus level, when they also start applying the damage cloak to make people around you hostile. Wearing something in that slot, unequips them. They also provide you with bonuses (for example horns are responsible for your magic buff,  the tail is for your agility, wings can be for health, etc.) Your eyes (head) still provides the damage cloak. Sanguine's armor overrides them, so only your eyes give the remaining chance of being discovered. But at high level this just triggers a dialogue, which you can pass through sex with the suspicious NPC. Remember how Energy is still responsible for how effective your miasma is? That means that even a max level succubus can be discovered if she slacks on the job.

Gameplay:

Low level succubus. Since you don't yet have horns and others, the chance of being discovered is low, restricted to Vigils. Your don't yet have spells, but you can enjoy the effect of raising arousal around you slightly. Slightly reduces wear and tear effects, slightly increases your chance of Defeat.

Mid level: you start to have spells, chance of being discovered increases because of all your apendices so you have to wear disguises, sex is a bit more problematic in cities, it's better to not go outside during daytime, you have to be careful to mostly have sex in a location you own. A lock spell for doors is needed in case you want to whore yourself in inns. Your spells begin to change your playstyle, you prefer using stealth to lower your opponents numbers or health through sex. In case everything fails, you have a much better chance of just being raped (and kill them that way) instead of enslaved or other scenarios (which would kill your succubus form).

High level: the world is yours. You can transform whenever you want, do whatever you want. HOWEVER, Sanguine doesn't like you not using your abilities or his armor. Your favor will decrease dramatically if you don't play properly. Normal sex is boring now, being raped means next to nothing. Other become a sex slave to provide Sanguine with some enjoyment, or make sure to keep your dungeon filled with slaves and bring misery on them. 

Other things:

- How to stop it? Let's suppose you want to play normally. No problem, visit Sanguine and choose not to play as a succubus until you change your mind. He will stop paying attention to your actions (no more Favor bar) and you will keep your Succubus level.

- Do you prefer the challenge of the lower succubus? At max level, ask Sanguine to "possess" you. This activates a custom Succubus level that you can customize beforehand in MCM and stop your Favor bar. If you want to go back to normal, just talk to Sanguine. 

- Is this your 10th play and you just want to use that custom level? Activate an option in MCM to jump it instantly.

- Do you think that this is too easy? There's always a Quickload option sure, which is why this mod should be played with difficult games, not the vanilla "kill everything" difficulty. Well, remember that any death and enslavement makes you loose your Succubus form. At max level, yes you can transform back, but that will ravage your Favor so if you die during that time, sanguine will demote you. Ample thought would have to be given to the progression. Yes you become more powerful, but Sanguine's expectations from you increase and he gets picky about what he likes. Going in as a high succubus and becoming enslaved after 5 minutes is not a proper way to please Sanguine. You'll need a lot of hostility to your captors and bring a lot of misery to your character in order to please Sanguine at least back to "neutral". It will work fine at first, but at higher levels you will need your spells, so you will need your succubus form. The only safe moments to become enslaved will be when your favor bar is in the neutral area. Inevitably, you will need a safe method of pleasing Sanguine, so you will have to make a dungeon and fill it with Slaves from Paradise Halls, use mods like "I'll take the Display Model" and use your spells on them. Some will die as a result so you'll have to keep capturing or luring NPC's that you would like to have punished :)

Again, these were only ideas. I'm not a modder with the skills to do such a thing.  Some might also recognize gameplay elements from other mods and point me to them. Believe me, I am already using them :) What I wrote above is based on my current play style which depends on a LOT of roleplaying and manual clicking in MCM (argh).Maybe a talented modder sees this and can make it happen. 

HoneyHyde i am using manga body cbbe based but i was refering to alerady done armor and horns wings etc etc to put in my data folder because i don't really know to use skyrim modding things

Check out Sareos's armor set one page back. It's perfect for CBBE. Follow the directions he gave me with a couple minor modifications:

Copy the files located in the Anton Mods folder into the Animated Dragon Wings folder, replacing the aduin files to get the gorgeous purple wings.

The big thing is you need to get the ORGBODY pieces (which is what you transform back to when the Succubus form is off)

You can get the specific files you need in the listing on the front page, but you can actually find the files you need in

Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/CharacterAssets (just find the specific ones you need from that listing)

Skyrim/Data/Textures/Actors/Character/female (See above)

If you don't get the ORGBODY files, you'll end up looking...rather disturbing when you come back to your normal form. I also recommend NOT using the "Change Body" box...but that's more because I can never get it to work. If anyone else can, go ahead and speak up.

-Honey

does this work with the custom succubus race on the nexus?

This mod allows the player the chance to become a Succubus like vampirism or lycanthropy.

no custom race added I suppose.

never tried the nexus succubi mod.

I think they are two different conceptions

From what I've gathered there are three major player-Succubi mods:

Player Succubus Quest (PSQ)

Succubus Race

Angrim's Apprentice (?)

PSQ and Succubus Race seem to work together though. I decided not to use it for my final character though because of how short the models were. They were throwing off a ton of my animations. 

Succubus Race

Angrim's Apprentice (?)

PSQ and Succubus Race seem to work together though. I decided not to use it for my final character though because of how short the models were. They were throwing off a ton of my animations. 

In what way do they work together? Is it that PSQ makes a vanilla race become a Succubus, in which case I am technically not using a "custom race", which would improve compatibility? I'm a tad confused on what this file does, exactly.

Succubus Race

Angrim's Apprentice (?)

In what way do they work together? Is it that PSQ makes a vanilla race become a Succubus, in which case I am technically not using a "custom race", which would improve compatibility? I'm a tad confused on what this file does, exactly.

Succubus Race is a custom race + vampire like skills

PSQ and AA are like... frameworks that add skills and some mechanic for immersion, they can make any character/race succubus

PSQ is more complex than AA

PSQ compared to SR+AA have milking, soulgem pregnancy, OP buffs and skills(which i dont like and turn off) and unfinished body transformation which breaks your character if you dont install it correctly

Succubus Race(skills +transforming) + AA(feeding) + soulgem pregnancy mod is something close to PSQ/ vanilla vampires

Patch for weight changing (just like the height changing)

Since I'm one of those who wanted this feature and no one did it, so I tried it myself despite of don't know how to scripting in Papyrus. What I did was just copy & paste the changing height code sections and added options in MCM. I'm not sure if this will work with CBBE body type or not since I never use it, so I don't know how "setnpcweight" would affect the body. At least it works for me from the test, my character has a flat chest cots body with 0.87 height and 0 weight in human form, when transform into a succubus, she'd has a 7B Oppai with 1.00 height and 100 weight. Tested by transform back and forth with different weight value settings and they seem to work just fine.

Requires: PSQ 2.16

How to use: Just extract the contents to Skyrim data folder

Enable weight changing for PSQ 2.16.zip

I am using the equipable female schlong and when I use the spell it applies it. when i use the spell again it goes away.

yes, this.

remember that if you want to use the correct animations (male animation, no strapon) you have to change "sexlab gender" (make the succubus FUTA).

I use this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

would be nice to implement the variable directly in PSQ "create penis" ;)

launching this magic, automatically changes the genre in SexLab.

Prrbably as silly question, but have you installed the SOS framework?

Does the equipable SOS show up and work if you console it and add it manually?

Yes i have both SOS and The equipable SOS installed...mmmm...maybe i need to config something in the mcm??