Most Powerfully moving Movie you've seen?

• 3 months later...

I just had the pleasure, or mispleasure of watching Shindler's List by Spielberg. It's about this factory owner in poland and takes place during the Holocaust. God damn it that movie was brutal. And I mean that in a "good" way. It was a masterpiece in how it re-enacted the holocaust, but it was extremely hard to watch at times because of how uncensored it is. There is intense graphic violence (that's probably why it's filmed in black and white though). It left me in tears :(

I just cried watching The Man From Nowhere (2010, South Korea), and I saw it without any English subbing. Though I don't speak any Korean, it's now one of my current favs. From what I could tell, the plot is kind of like The Professional/Leon meets Kiss of the Dragon, (two great Luc Besson films) but more brutal and shocking towards the end than either film. It starts out kind of meh but builds and builds...

s_The_Man_From_Nowhere_11.jpg