edendowner Posted March 29 Posted March 29 14 hours ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: a new mod for the Sage fans https://x.com/Permafrosting_/status/2038040218087870717?s=20 Can't see it since I don't have a twitter account and I don't want to make one And xcancel for whatever reason doesn't show the reply with the download link...? Could we get it here directly?
Cunkles Posted March 29 Posted March 29 3 hours ago, NuttyUwO said: I’m here to make an announcement, why any of you Modders don’t even made one single nude mod for Rusty Rose? Is there a reason why she doesn’t have one? She’s just sitting there with no nude mod.. she’s the only one who doesn’t have the nude mod. I say that there should be justice for her! I won’t not rest until she finally gets her own nude mod for this amazing racing game! #NudeMod4RustyRose! Haise takes commissions you know
goku135 Posted March 29 Posted March 29 25 minutes ago, edendowner said: Can't see it since I don't have a twitter account and I don't want to make one And xcancel for whatever reason doesn't show the reply with the download link...? Could we get it here directly? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sCRvUYemiCXuP9c4uBTv-xFPo1fajjWQ/view 1
ClowningForTheClussy Posted March 29 Posted March 29 16 minutes ago, Cunkles said: Haise takes commissions you know Hmmm I see I see ill keep that in mind
p5rtakamaki2005 Posted March 29 Posted March 29 15 hours ago, Yuka_Lv said: Sorry for bringing up an old topic. Where can I find this awesome decal mod? I really, really need it! It was ready to go, I just forgot to upload at some point. Anyways, it is now available on the downloads page. 1
DavidSonicFan Posted March 29 Posted March 29 9 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Means "pussy". Cunny means pussy okay got it. Sage has nice a cunny. Her cunny is beautiful. I would love to see more Sage mods that shows her cunny. I would love to see a nude version of Star’s Sage Mod. 3
Unkwn37 Posted March 29 Posted March 29 35 minutes ago, DavidSonicFan said: Cunny means pussy okay got it. Sage has nice a cunny. Her cunny is beautiful. I would love to see more Sage mods that shows her cunny. I would love to see a nude version of Star’s Sage Mod. Specifically its a lolicon term for cute and funny: Cunny but yes, accurate use in your statement 3
Milkymuff Posted March 29 Posted March 29 whenever i try to install the crossworld maria render mod it says it conflicts with the bunny suit mod how do I fix this?
Unkwn37 Posted March 29 Posted March 29 6 minutes ago, Milkymuff said: whenever i try to install the crossworld maria render mod it says it conflicts with the bunny suit mod how do I fix this? Sounds like you're on cross patch. Image conflicts will not usually cause major issues and just needs to be placed in proper order to prioritize the one you want. If it also edits the text file in some way then I'd suggest using Bluestar mod manager that handles the merging of texts based on load order so that the conflict won't present possible issues. Either way, you should be able to play
ItsMattySS Posted March 29 Posted March 29 4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said: Ive requested Rusty many months ago. Most dont really seem to be interested right now. I think that many people who likes sonic's characters are even more popular then being interesting in sonic prime characters, they wanna focus on the retro mods for characters and make them horney and amazing, even Sage was a recently into Sega cause not only becasue she is girl, it's becasue she has a good story in sonic frontiers who creators wanna make render about her. In other hand creator make Sonic boom outfit and yes, america likes the comedi more then sonic primes and sega wanna have new younger fans to like sonic primes. 🧸
ItsMattySS Posted March 29 Posted March 29 On 12/8/2025 at 8:49 AM, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: give her the gift ribbons like Rouge for Christmas also this request took from last years now, so this is still processing so be patience fans the doggy creator is working hard on it. Will Miku have Bigger Ass, will Miku have giant Breast yes and also jiggle and extreme jiggle, with juice/tasty body yes. those stuff will be done if fans have patience for that. sometimes it's takes times🧸
ItsMattySS Posted March 29 Posted March 29 On 12/8/2025 at 8:17 AM, strawberrycakes100 said: I thought about doing this for fun but not sure if I wanna be throwing dildos at my husband sonic....or having white goo (cum) dunked on him LOL Anyway....having a bit of artist block.... I need ideas! What would everybody like my thicc miku to wear? DM's or just replying here would be helpful! Ofc its a mod so you'll be able to wear it ingame if I make it 😄 4
Meguminsflatboobies Posted March 29 Posted March 29 18 hours ago, Naoshiro said: https://x.com/Permafrosting_/status/2038040218087870717?s=20 They finished the full mod now, perfect timing. accurate proportions sage 😭😭😭 too erotic!!! 4
Darkzero3802 Posted March 30 Posted March 30 3 hours ago, ItsMattySS said: I think that many people who likes sonic's characters are even more popular then being interesting in sonic prime characters, they wanna focus on the retro mods for characters and make them horney and amazing, even Sage was a recently into Sega cause not only becasue she is girl, it's becasue she has a good story in sonic frontiers who creators wanna make render about her. In other hand creator make Sonic boom outfit and yes, america likes the comedi more then sonic primes and sega wanna have new younger fans to like sonic primes. 🧸 Im old. Ive been looking for retro for years lol. Hence why im so shocked Bunnie and Sally havent been modden in yet let alone have the NSFW treatment. Im putting Bunnie over Rusty cause its the best fit in game. 1
evanburguer6767 Posted March 30 Posted March 30 dropping this wip here too, same wet series of renders 4
SpearHeart Posted March 30 Posted March 30 Custom Decals. Now I DEFINITELY have a reason to get my friendships up!! 5
hentaursenpai Posted March 30 Posted March 30 21 minutes ago, evanburguer6767 said: 4 done now this is hottt Delicious renders so far. Looking forward to them 😋
GuyIncognito383 Posted March 30 Posted March 30 On 3/26/2026 at 2:59 PM, Viral Villager said: Would anyone be willing to make a Crosstalk mod for Adult Sage with this art? I had it commissioned by HBell on Discord. Also, I'm the one who commissioned the Adult Sage mod. (Forgive me for changing the subject, this is my very first post on here) What do they charge for commissions? I might want to make them draw naked Amy in the CrossTalk style if it isn't going to destroy my wallet.
GuyIncognito383 Posted March 30 Posted March 30 3 hours ago, SpearHeart said: Custom Decals. Now I DEFINITELY have a reason to get my friendships up!! Hehe I must agree, it's been a lot of fun decorating my board ever since these dropped, also nice choice of Amy sticker! 3
Carol_sissy Posted March 30 Posted March 30 seeing renders of some of the mod models here reminded me I made this render test like a bit over a month ago using the nude amy mod model made by catnatic, idk just wanted to share it here 3
hentaursenpai Posted March 30 Posted March 30 1 hour ago, Carol_sissy said: seeing renders of some of the mod models here reminded me I made this render test like a bit over a month ago using the nude amy mod model made by catnatic, idk just wanted to share it here Very cute. Do you plan on making more?
Cyan Shard Posted March 30 Posted March 30 21 hours ago, hentaursenpai said: Here you are, hot and ready Oh wow, thank you so much. btw, I'm kinda busy in life rn, so if anyone wants to upgrade my mod, feel free to do so 2
Catnatic Posted March 30 Posted March 30 (edited) 1 hour ago, Murbor said: I'm not too big a fan of how cartoony Arle looks. She looks a bit out of place next to the other human characters in this game. When she releases, I wonder if somebody would be willing/able to give her a bit of a redesign to look more "realistic"? Something like this maybe? (with tiddy, preferrably) Are you kidding me? The human characters in this game all varies by visual style. For starters, you have Eggman and Sage in the game who are clearly stylised, and then there's also Gerald and Maria Robotnik in Shadow Generations that have been redesigned to reflect what humans look like in the current Sonic art style. There's also this group picture in TailsTube #1 featuring stylised humans: By extension, official artwork from Sonic Channel show that the human designs may also take inspiration from the Japanese visual styles seen in anime and manga: As for the bonus/DLC characters, it makes a lot of sense for the guest character to appear in their respective art style. There's Miku and Joker whom are clearly anime-styled humans which Mega Man and Proto Man lean towards also. You have Steve and Alex from Minecraft whom are human beings but stylised to be blocky, and then you have Ichiban and Majima whom are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum as they're straight up photorealistic characters. And you think Arle is out of place in this cartoony game with mostly cartoony characters? Like what the fuck? This is like saying Mega Man should look like this instead so it's consistent with some (as in just Yakuza) human characters' realistic design: This still would be a pretty funny idea for a mod though. Edited March 30 by Catnatic 9
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now