kurokoi1 Posted January 6 Posted January 6 1 hour ago, Catnatic said: I still wouldn't push it. That Expedition 33 thread got cleaned recently when people started asking mods for a 16yo character. I remember when Silent Hill f was highly monitored because the protagonist was thought to be underaged despite having the likeness of an adult woman and the character is canonically an adult. But to be fair, those were popular mainstream photorealistic games so it'd be very risky to be hosting that kind of content regardless of the material being fictional. Meanwhile, a stylised cartoon bean-shaped rabbit character being naturally anatomically-correct may not be considered risky because it's laughable to take it seriously. Sonic may be popular, but it's still niche when it comes to NSFW content, while the games themselves are a niche type of platforming that's certainly not for everyone. However when it comes to human characters like Sage and Maria with typical human proportions, the risk is higher because like you said, they lean towards that side of things. There have been a couple times where some Pokemon threads have been cleaned up which did spook me because my mods and development posts have been removed so you can't just get carried away with what you can post, even if your intention is just wanting casual nudity in the games than anything extreme. same with zhao on zzz thread i was warned because show nude mod
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted January 6 Posted January 6 https://x.com/CHAOSC0NTR0L/status/2008306916192129209?s=20
AsiagoSandwich Posted January 6 Posted January 6 1 hour ago, Unkwn37 said: Seen this one? Its amazing! Skyla Wave is hilarious lol
verbea21 Posted January 6 Posted January 6 On 1/4/2026 at 2:24 PM, AbraKadaBram said: Is it too risky? Yeah I couldve worded it better lmao What art was the mod based on? I remember seeing it somewhere on here but now i cant find it 1
Guest Posted January 6 Posted January 6 10 minutes ago, verbea21 said: What art was the mod based on? I remember seeing it somewhere on here but now i cant find it Pokémon Black&White Gym Leader Skyla
AbraKadaBram Posted January 6 Posted January 6 (edited) 6 hours ago, verbea21 said: What art was the mod based on? I remember seeing it somewhere on here but now i cant find it Commissioner send me this link: https://baraag.net/@BodyAttk/115534515880629470 Edited January 6 by AbraKadaBram 1
Catnatic Posted January 6 Posted January 6 On 1/1/2026 at 11:31 PM, Catnatic said: We finally got a Photo Mode mod! With this mod, I can look at Blaze from all kinds of perverse angles of which I would probably be arrested for in person. You can find the mod here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/642987 For modders, this can be a really handy tool to showcase your model in-game. Here's some more Photo Mode screenshots, showing off rear detail you don't get to see too clearly during gameplay. Plus bonus Blaze screenshot: It was meant for the previous post but I decided to replace it, although I still wanted to share this one. 5
Hinkaito Posted January 6 Posted January 6 2 hours ago, AbraKadaBram said: Commissioner send me this link: https://baraag.net/@BodyAttk/115534515880629470 this post is how i find out baraag's been taken down in my country (italy) wow
mrmojorisin Posted January 6 Posted January 6 4 hours ago, Hinkaito said: this post is how i find out baraag's been taken down in my country (italy) wow yikes sorry
Cozy Cludgie Posted January 7 Posted January 7 11 hours ago, Hinkaito said: this post is how i find out baraag's been taken down in my country (italy) wow That's rough, buddy. I dread the day that my country (Australia) comes after sites like that and pixiv, considering lolicon is supposedly illegal there...? I can never truly know for myself, as I've been living with anxiety about being arrested over harmless drawings of fictional characters for the past couple of years. 1
Haise Sasaki Posted January 7 Posted January 7 posted the felicia mod in the crossworlds page, i accept doing commissions and donations, i should work on doing tangle nude since i haven't done her 11
AbraKadaBram Posted January 7 Posted January 7 3 hours ago, Murbor said: So it doesn't have the glitch effect then? If so, that's good. Does Rochestedorm's mod do the same thing? I havent used that so I dont know, but considering it's just a material swap I'd suppose he did the same.
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted January 7 Posted January 7 would LOVE THIS as a ALT mod to her Riders outfit https://x.com/darnact/status/2008555536543858811?s=20 5
Hinkaito Posted January 7 Posted January 7 new skimpy NiGHTS mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/644771 13
MurmurMania Posted January 7 Posted January 7 16 hours ago, Cozy Cludgie said: That's rough, buddy. I dread the day that my country (Australia) comes after sites like that and pixiv, considering lolicon is supposedly illegal there...? I can never truly know for myself, as I've been living with anxiety about being arrested over harmless drawings of fictional characters for the past couple of years. that makes both of us brotha, i need to get my ass into japan YESTERDAY
JackBlomba11 Posted January 7 Posted January 7 5 hours ago, Hinkaito said: new skimpy NiGHTS mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/644771 Get it before the GB mods notice its there 3
Meguminsflatboobies Posted January 8 Posted January 8 Is the Blaze felicia mod not working properly for you guys? for me only the black version is showing up in both the normal blaze and AI blaze, the white version is nowhere to be seen
ClosetOfDoom Posted January 8 Posted January 8 7 minutes ago, Meguminsflatboobies said: Is the Blaze felicia mod not working properly for you guys? for me only the black version is showing up in both the normal blaze and AI blaze, the white version is nowhere to be seen Are you using both at the same time? If so, you can only use one at a time.
Thelastkingdom36 Posted January 8 Posted January 8 5 hours ago, JackBlomba11 said: Get it before the GB mods notice its there Looks like they're trying get rid of it already. 10 hours ago, Hinkaito said: new skimpy NiGHTS mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/644771 And now I have a reason to play as them. SA2 proportions gives them a fat ass fr lol 2
ProDaHornyGamer Posted January 8 Posted January 8 For anybody that was interested in playing the pure nude Blaze mod, I already posted the mod in the crossworlds page. Just letting y'all know. 12
Meguminsflatboobies Posted January 8 Posted January 8 4 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Are you using both at the same time? If so, you can only use one at a time. oh i thought one would go for the AI racer.... thx 1
Cozy Cludgie Posted January 8 Posted January 8 (edited) FUCK! I got kicked out of the CrossWorlds Hub Discord server because someone asked for me to show them my mod list for Bluestar (I wanted to be rid of those stupid text errors I've been getting for all DLC Content from NiGHTS onwards) and they noticed my Brazilian Miku mod listing as well as the Busty AI Sage one (despite me removing that one - I didn't notice its name was still displayed on the right because I didn't click elsewhere to remove that bit. It's not like there were literally any visuals being displayed...). Oh, lord, help the poor fictional character... bloody wack-jobs. Sorry if I shouldn't be bringing this "drama" or whatever it may be here. Just wanted to vent a bit. But at least someone from that server was kind enough to chat with me and agrees the mods there are incompetent. I check Gamebanana for my mod fix most of the time anyway. Edited January 8 by Cozy Cludgie 12
Catnatic Posted January 8 Posted January 8 7 hours ago, Cozy Cludgie said: FUCK! I got kicked out of the CrossWorlds Hub Discord server because someone asked for me to show them my mod list for Bluestar (I wanted to be rid of those stupid text errors I've been getting for all DLC Content from NiGHTS onwards) and they noticed my Brazilian Miku mod listing as well as the Busty AI Sage one (despite me removing that one - I didn't notice its name was still displayed on the right because I didn't click elsewhere to remove that bit. It's not like there were literally any visuals being displayed...). Oh, lord, help the poor fictional character... bloody wack-jobs. Sorry if I shouldn't be bringing this "drama" or whatever it may be here. Just wanted to vent a bit. But at least someone from that server was kind enough to chat with me and agrees the mods there are incompetent. I check Gamebanana for my mod fix most of the time anyway. CrossWorlds Hub Discord is a lost cause, nothing but full of pearl-clutching puritans that get overprotective of something that doesn't even exist in real life but will label you a "pedophile" for being attracted to a fictional character even with busty proportions that makes it NOT child-like, just because they see text that reference something they find immoral. Reminds me of that one time in this exact thread where someone also threw a hissy fit about me having a Sage mod in my mod list. Nothing is even shown, just a file name, but apparently that's something worth moral grandstanding on. I think the text got broken because the latest update added new localisation strings to the game so any mods with custom text that hasn't been updated will be broken due to missing localisation strings or the order of those strings got changed. 9
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now