New Vegas GECK will not compile quest script

Doing a very simple radio quest and the fucked up NV GECK will not compile my script.  I am using GECK PU.

here's the script:

scn 11K2GBRadioQuestScript

int iLastSong1

int iLastSong2

Int iLastSong3

It is an exact copy of the vanilla vGomorrahRadioQuestScript.  The script is not the problem.

In my radio's quest Radio tab I add the following to the Script Result (Begin) field for the first RadioHello Topic.

set 11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong3 to 11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong2

set 11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong2 to 11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong1

set 11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong1 to 1

This is exactly how it is done for vanilla radio quests.  The script results are not the problem.  The Conditions for the Topic are done exactly the same way as they are for vanilla radio quests.  They are not the problem either.  The problem is the GECK.  When I try to compile the script results I get this error:

Script 'DefaultComplier', line 1:

Unknown variable '11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong3'.

Here is the same line from the vGomorrahRadioQuest vanilla quest.

set vGomorrahRadioQuest.iLastSong3 to vGomorrahRadioQuest.iLastSong2

Here is my line:

set 11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong3 to 11K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong2

The syntax is exactly the same.  What I did is an exact copy of a vanilla script and quest.  What I did isn't the issue.  How do I FORCE the NV GECK to compile my script so it will work?  There has to be a way, I just don't know what it is.

Thanks for reading this and thank you for your time and consideration.  If anyone knows how to do it please help.

Good suggestion.  Never considered that.

Changed it to this:

set K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong3 to K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong2
set K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong2 to K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong1
set K2GBRadioQuest.iLastSong1 to 1

Now I get this warning:
Script 'DefaultComplier', line 1:
Unknown variable or function 'iLastSong3'

iLastSong3 is used by every vanilla radio quest.

Thanks for the advice but that didn't allow the script result to compile.  I still need to know how to force the GECK to complie scripts.

EDIT:  I made another new quest with a new script that duplicates vanilla and it STILL will not compile.  The problem is the GECK.  It will not let me compile any new quest scripts.  The fact that I'm using vanilla variables that are recognized in vanilla scripts tells me the GECK doesn't like new quest scripts.
I just tried changing the name of the vanilla vGomorrahRadioQuestScript to vGomorrahTestRadioQuestScript.  In the vanilla vGomorrahRadioQuestScript I changed the Script Result (Begin) field to vGomorrahTestRadioQuest.iLastSong3 to vGomorrahTestRadioQuest.iLastSong2.  I received the same error warning.  There is NO WAY I borked a vanilla script and a vanilla quest making the changes,  did but I'm getting the same errors.

Is there a utility that will force the NV GECK to complie a new quest script.  I already tried compiling in FOMM and FNVEdit.  When I open the quest radio tab I still get the error warning.  How do I fix this?

Ok, 'sorry' to inform you, it's not that. Due to my HDD fiasco I was still on the NVSE and NX that were current around christmas time. I thought maybe jaam or I introduced a new bug into one of them, so I updated. Your file is editing fine on this end, the only change being removing spaces from the filename. I didn't even do the copy/paste of the script this time.

Just opened it up, changed the 1 to a 2, and saved. No problem. Opened it and changed it back to a 1, again, no problem.

Maybe it's the version of powerup you two are using? I believe I use an older one.

As the part of the script I see does not depend on  NVSE, you could try compiling without GeckPU/NVSE, but just vanilla GECK. If it fails it won't tell you why but you will know the issue is with your Geck installation and not NVSE or GeckPU.

I reinstalled the GECK last month along with updated NVSE and the PU.  Everything went in the right place at the right time.  Variables in new scripts simply will not compile.  Oh well...

At any rate, I'm not going to get stalled on this minor set back.  The Gomorrah radio station only has six songs so I'm going to add new ones to that play list.  I'm altering two cells in Gomorrah and the courtyard anyway, (plus a lot of other stuff) so what's one radio station?  *meh*  As for the scripting for new NPCs, I can do all of that with quest dialogue, object scripts and trigger zones.  I already have the scheme from the Chryslus Bar and Grill mod I did for FO3.  And I'm not going to make the mod dependent on SexOut so I'll leave any patching or added scripting to someone else.

Make sure you are launching GECK PU from itself rather than the GECK icon or it doesn't work, see the thread in my sig for details.

You mean the nvse launcher? I haven't used the powerup launcher in a long time -- not since PU was released as an NVSE plugin.

Um yeah whichever it is, I just know I kept using the GECK icon for weeks before I worked out it was useless :)