Scarlet Queen Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 Could be real life clothes or skyrim based, whatever is fine. 2
smokingCow1 Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 i dont know of any mod like that but i have done it one time myself in outfitstudio. it is easy just load the outfit and delete the verties in the region you want.
Marcinkk Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 Try PredatorRJ, J0suk3, and Caenarvon outfits and for dress up Simple Outfit System by wSkeever.
Gukahn Posted July 19, 2025 Posted July 19, 2025 Out the top of my head, most formerly mentioned Caenarvon outfits Spoiler https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/102513 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/84554 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71470 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53728 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/84554 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/102568 And the cosplay pack from Caen has a few ripped pantyhoses and a lot of undressed versions of shirts and stuff. Very neat
traison Posted July 20, 2025 Posted July 20, 2025 17 hours ago, smokingCow1 said: it is easy just load the outfit and delete the verties in the region you want. As long as you then also rebuild all sliders. Morphs work on the basis of vertex ids. If you remove a vertex or otherwise reorder them, your tit sliders will cause vertices in random places to move in random directions. A less destructive way of doing something similar is to change the weight paint on panties (and other small obstacles) to only be weightpainted to one side. Makes the thing get out of the way when the gate opens, if you know what I mean. As for outfits with "easy access", first ones that comes to mind are COCO Mysterious Mage and Obi's Bodysuit. The rest I've done myself I believe, like COCO Lingerie, Rustic Bell-Bottoms, Shadow Cat and Daring Gigaduex. I suppose those could be made available upon request, but note that not all of them are in use (thus quality is unknown). Shadow Cat for instance has a horrible stutter issue with morphs, thus I can't use it.
belegost Posted July 21, 2025 Posted July 21, 2025 On 7/20/2025 at 3:17 PM, traison said: Daring Gigaduex. I still have and use your conversion. That was an awesome piece of work you did there. And I say it despite my initial bitching about changing body slots and whatever other shit I might have said back then, that is irrelevant now.
traison Posted July 21, 2025 Posted July 21, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, belegost said: I still have and use your conversion. That was an awesome piece of work you did there. Thank you. The part of it that wasn't released was that I added a discrete opening to one of the pants. That's the bit that's relevant to this thread. I believe it may have been one of my first proper mesh edits for Skyrim. I'll share if there's interest. Edited July 21, 2025 by traison
FauxFurry Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 The Fleet Knight set also has a ripped body suit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now