Screenshots show vanilla skyrim and SG Hairs don't show?

pyrosushi

When I take a screenshot, the right bottom corner shows it took it but when I check it on steam, the game shows vanilla instead of the ENB Look. I have I Can't Believe Its Not an ENB. I have a feeling if I use this for other ENBS it may have similar results.....Also using Hialgoboost.

Also, SG hair pack I can only see less than 100 than the 200 version. Is it because I have other hair packs mixed in or should I uninstall all hair packs and just reinstall SG Hairs?

Thanks everyone

I use for longtime if i want screens on steam f12 and it shows my beautiful ENB skyrim and if i go to the screenshot section in community hub i see many others also get there ENB shots perfectly shown up there.

Somehow your doing something wrong?

For the SGhair mod it prolly just a number for mod i got the 268 but it prolly won't have 268 different hairs its just called SGhair 268 i gues?

I have the 220 hair pack and there's definitely 220 styles in there. Add the vanilla styles and the Apachii full set and I've got around 300 to choose from. So I think that maybe they didn't all install for you? Was it multiple files to unzip?

I take screenshots with [prt sc] and I get exactly what I see on my screen. I don't run through the Steam launcher because my laptop needs the resources freed up that Steam uses (and I don't use it for Oblivion or FNV either).

I have the 220 hair pack and there's definitely 220 styles in there. Add the vanilla styles and the Apachii full set and I've got around 300 to choose from. So I think that maybe they didn't all install for you? Was it multiple files to unzip?

I take screenshots with [prt sc] and I get exactly what I see on my screen. I don't run through the Steam launcher because my laptop needs the resources freed up that Steam uses (and I don't use it for Oblivion or FNV either).

I got almost 400 hairs but many hair seems double or slightly different?... in SG hair 268 i know that they combined many hairs from different mods into SGhair.

But i got enough different hairs to choose from SGhair is one off best out there.

I take screenshots with F12 on steam. Wow. Can you tell me how to run without steam launcher? I hate running it through steam. Only thing I heard for using it without steam is pirated ones. Can you tell me how?

I might have. All I did was manually copy and paste the files. I uninstalled some hair packs and I still don't see half of it :(

I use for longtime if i want screens on steam f12 and it shows my beautiful ENB skyrim and if i go to the screenshot section in community hub i see many others also get there ENB shots perfectly shown up there.

Somehow your doing something wrong?

For the SGhair mod it prolly just a number for mod i got the 268 but it prolly won't have 268 different hairs its just called SGhair 268 i gues?

Yeah I have like less than 200 hairs which doesn't make sense. I manually installed....

SG hairs 268 contains 268 different hairs.  I should know, I took a screenshot of each of them, sorted, named, numbered each according to their appearance in the HAIR slider, and distinguished the 100 extra hairs that was added to the SG 220 hairs and the 48 extra hairs that was added to 268.  I uploaded the complete screenshot set in an archive.

If the all of the hairs are not appearing, it could be a game bug.  Start a new game with only the SG hairs and when it comes time to customize your character, see if all of the hairs are showing up for you.

Archived