Batkix Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) Only a few animations are being used, despite having many tagged with Aggressive. I even tried removing all tags from the victim settings and there is no change. On a clean save with up to date requirements. Any ideas? Also issue with export/import not saving changes Defeat at the bottom of the load order. I did have this working on a previous save so this is just strange. Edit 2: The issue was that scenes after being defeated is counting as unconscious instead of victim, thus why the only unconscious animation I had was played. Edited September 16 by Batkix key info
EmertX Posted September 16 Posted September 16 So, I created an "Hybrid" of the new changes implemented by Bane and the LRG patch (kudos for those guys on maintaining this amazing MOD). The hybrid should include compatibility for Babo dialogue, based on the implementation of Baka defeat and the notes of Babo dialogue. The only thing I omitted from bane's version was the re--enable of Breakable Undies script lines. That is a very old mod and not sure anyone is actually using it anymore. I merged all the changes into a single esp but added a dummy lrg patch for easiness on updating SexLab Defeat Hybrid.rar 3
SSJjohsey Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Anyone else has an issue during defeat, with aggressors randomly shooting arrows and magic in the sky toward what seems to be an invisible enemy? They all literally look up and try to attack an invisible entity. Have not been able to find the cause for this bug and its driving me crazy because it interferes with scenes actually playing out.
DonQuiWho Posted September 17 Posted September 17 6 hours ago, SSJjohsey said: Anyone else has an issue during defeat, with aggressors randomly shooting arrows and magic in the sky toward what seems to be an invisible enemy? They all literally look up and try to attack an invisible entity. Have not been able to find the cause for this bug and its driving me crazy because it interferes with scenes actually playing out. Never seen that, but your logs don't show any sign of a Dragon Attack starting, do they? DQW
EmertX Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) On 8/14/2026 at 10:37 AM, myriad said: I am pretty sure it happened to all of you: a follower waiting somewhere, a defeat scene playing and then, when trying to get that follower moving again it is just in waiting stasis forever. Now sometimes I can fix that by cleaning Defeat but most of the time not. Does anyone have a fix (console whatever)? Much appreciated. Used to happen to me on original Defeat. Has never happened to me in Bane's version. The time it happened to me, I just roleplayed the poor girl was so traumatized that she basically became a vegetable. I set a camp nearby on a safe place, summoned her using some follower mod (I think it was AFT at the time) and left her there. I used to go check on her from time to time, and after several in-game days, she returned to normal. Not sure if it was something I did, or some script died or maybe I cleaned up defeat , but there she was, finally able to engage in dialogue and moving again. I just roleplayed she finally reacted and continued our adventures Edited September 17 by EmertX
EmertX Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) On 9/16/2026 at 7:50 AM, EmertX said: So, I created an "Hybrid" of the new changes implemented by Bane and the LRG patch (kudos for those guys on maintaining this amazing MOD). The hybrid should include compatibility for Babo dialogue, based on the implementation of Baka defeat and the notes of Babo dialogue. The only thing I omitted from bane's version was the re--enable of Breakable Undies script lines. That is a very old mod and not sure anyone is actually using it anymore. I merged all the changes into a single esp but added a dummy lrg patch for easiness on updating Added a new version that adds "Simple Capture" as a potential outcome from "Player as victim". Highly recommended to Install Follower Slavery Mod to handle the fate of followers before player gets send to "Simple Capture" SexLab Defeat Hybrid.rar Edited September 17 by EmertX 1
SSJjohsey Posted September 17 Posted September 17 8 hours ago, DonQuiWho said: Never seen that, but your logs don't show any sign of a Dragon Attack starting, do they? DQW No there are no dragon attacks. It probably is due to some mod conflict that I haven't discovered yet because no one here has mentioned it apparently. The whole issue disappears when Bane defeat is disabled. I'll try more debugging at some point and will post if I figure out what the causes was.
xyzxyz Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Have you removed the Trauma dialogue on exhausted defeat rape victims?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now