Neko-Noskire Posted July 12 Posted July 12 (edited) On 6/21/2026 at 4:19 AM, TinyEye said: It will be updated, but to be honest, I already added everything that has a touch for me. If there will ever be an Idea I would like to add - I would do that. your mod is not usable without admin commands. i definitely feel it needs an update Edited July 12 by Neko-Noskire
yujorno Posted July 12 Posted July 12 Where is the .pak file, I have no idea to install it. Someone help me plz ! ! ! ! !
n4-t3 the synth Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) i put it in its own folder and its doesnt work? am i suppost to put it in sexbound folder? (no) Edited September 23 by n4-t3 the synth
wawawawaimscug Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago Whenever a sexual object is placed while the humiliation system is on, my game crashes for failing to load "humiliation_potential.animation". Is there a fix of any kind?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now