Jump to content

Stellar Blade Nude Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, DoomPatrol85 said:

So how do we get this mod I don't see it on Nexus or here?

I will be releasing this at the beginning of November, I'll also be providing PELA match maker tools so that mod authors and users alike can define their own 'sex sequences'. What I've found so far is the people who are making ATOOL animations tend to split an entire position into multiple segments, prompting you to click through them for your own enjoyment. PELA patched sequences will automatically play defined clips with JSON, from initial arousal, to the beginning, to the middle and through to finish.

Posted
8 minutes ago, XTGMods said:

I will be releasing this at the beginning of November, I'll also be providing PELA match maker tools so that mod authors and users alike can define their own 'sex sequences'. What I've found so far is the people who are making ATOOL animations tend to split an entire position into multiple segments, prompting you to click through them for your own enjoyment. PELA patched sequences will automatically play defined clips with JSON, from initial arousal, to the beginning, to the middle and through to finish.

Oh awesome, I was going to ask you about this! I was thinking about making animation mods for this game, so that's exciting to hear

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HiDoken405 said:

Oh awesome, I was going to ask you about this! I was thinking about making animation mods for this game, so that's exciting to hear

You will still need to make the animations itself or have people making them obviously, the patcher's job will simply be used to define how PELA uses the animations, whether it has climax feature to heal or not, or with multiple climaxes in a single long drawn out sequence that heals Eve multiple times.

Edited by XTGMods
Posted
3 hours ago, evemahbih said:

Also I wanted to ask you smtn does these mods do not work w cns repacker?

No, they work with lemi's intaller, which should be included with those downloads. Just drop the installer in your mods folder like any other. Acts basically like cns but just for lemi's mods

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bob3times said:

No, they work with lemi's intaller, which should be included with those downloads. Just drop the installer in your mods folder like any other. Acts basically like cns but just for lemi's mods

Thnx 

 

Edited by evemahbih

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...