Creation Kit help

sunmiki

I need a little help here with my Creation Kit.

You see, I want to load in Apachii hair for a follower that I want to make but every time I select it in CK, it tells me "Multiple Master files selected for load. Load operated aborted." Now I know that when I select it, it's the esm file. So my question is, do I have to use tesvsnip in order to change it to esp? Or is there another way I can do this without having to change files around and such?

Also, the same goes for a custom race, Lunari. Lunari is an esp file but it automatically checks the RaceCompatibility mod which is an esm. So back to square one with the same message that I got with the Apachii mod.

I've browsed around looking for a way to do this and I haven't got any help at all and I'm not understanding how people are loading their custom mods into the Creation Kit.

If someone can help me, I will love you forever! Plus I'd be greatly appreciated.

Archived