Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 9/4/2026 at 2:52 AM, krkala said:

Oh, here's the thing: I'm working on a localization translation, and I'm not sure where this term comes from, so I thought I'd ask you. Thanks for your help. So far, are the books in the mod pretty much useless?

Yes, some of the books in the mod will never show up and can be entirely ignored. The others can be accessed by the player, but mostly they provide extra details/background about the prison. None contain really important information or are relevant to quests.

 

I went through the list in Xedit and found all the books/letters that ARE visible to the player. If you do want to translate them, they are:

  • CBTShalfFinishedReport "Half-Finished Report"

  • CBTS_IntelligenceReport "Intelligence Report"

  • CBTS_ListOfShrines "List of Known Talos Shrines"

  • CBTS_ElisefDossier "Thalmor Dossier: Elisef the Fair"

  • CBTS_UnsuccessfulTranscript "Unsuccessful Interrogation Transcript"

  • CBTS_TulliusDossier "Thalmor Dossier: General Tullius"

  • CBTS_InterrogationTranscript "Interrogation Transcript"

  • CBTS_Invitation_Keldarin "Invitation to Elenwen's Reception"

  • CBTS_Invitation_Keldara "Invitation to Elenwen's Reception"

The rest can be ignored.

 

Also, yes, right now the mod is only for version 1.6 and up. I know some people have talked about backporting it, but nobody's yet shared a successful 1.597 version. I stand corrected!

Edited by lollllllllllnope
Posted
7 hours ago, lollllllllllnope said:

是的,模组里有些书根本不会出现,可以完全忽略。其他的可以由玩家访问,但大多数内容提供了关于监狱的额外细节和背景。没有一个包含真正重要信息或与任务相关。

 

我在Xedit里浏览了列表,找到了所有玩家可见的书籍/信件。如果你想翻译它们,它们是:

  • CBTShalfFinished报告“半完成报告”

  • CBTS_IntelligenceReport “情报报告”

  • CBTS_ListOfShrines “已知塔洛斯神殿列表”

  • CBTS_ElisefDossier “萨尔莫档案:美丽的伊莉莎白”

  • CBTS_UnsuccessfulTranscript “未通过的讯问记录”

  • CBTS_TulliusDossier “萨尔莫尔档案:图利乌斯将军”

  • CBTS_InterrogationTranscript “审讯记录”

  • CBTS_Invitation_Keldarin “埃伦温招待会邀请函”

  • CBTS_Invitation_Keldara “埃伦温招待会邀请函”

其他的可以忽略。

 

另外,是的,目前这个模组只支持1.6及以上版本。我知道有人讨论过回移植,但还没人分享过成功的1.597版本。

Huh? But didn't someone in the comments section already post the 1.597 version file?

Posted
On 2026/9/8 at AM6点10分, lollllllllllnope said:

啊,你说得对,是我弄错了。我刚找到它:

 

Wait a minute—I'm using the version this person posted. I know it's not the latest version, and I haven't tested it yet. Does that mean it doesn't work?

Posted
3 hours ago, krkala said:

Wait a minute—I'm using the version this person posted. I know it's not the latest version, and I haven't tested it yet. Does that mean it doesn't work?

His version is for AE. Mine is made for 1.5.9.7. Which version of Skyrim are you using?

Posted
On 2026/9/10 at AM3点40分, Melissa_69 said:

他的版本是针对AE的。我的是为1.5.9.7设计的。你用的是哪个版本的《天际》?

I am indeed using version 1.597, but the revised version the author cited isn't yours. I was wondering if there was a problem.

Posted
4 hours ago, krkala said:

I am indeed using version 1.597, but the revised version the author cited isn't yours. I was wondering if there was a problem.

I think maybe revised version might be more up to date than mine. I don"t know.
 

Posted

Just played through this wonderful little mod the other day – it was brilliant. Something about it just scratches the itch perfectly. I'm very eager to see where you take this in future or if you act on any of the ideas floated in the mod description.

 

Thanks very much for making this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...