XEOSP++正式版 is out!

yeah i realized that and moved xoesp++.esp to the bottom' date=' no luck so far, im reinstalling all the beautification mods atm, will report back after im done, ty for helps :D

also on using other texture for faces..so face in the SC isnt from Xeosp?

[/quote']

Not sure about that, but yeah, the tone of the face looks way too dark for xeosp. Maybe I wrong though, need to check that npcs to be sure =) Is it innkeeper from tiber septim hotel?

woot fixed :D, and yes shes is the innkeeper :P, thats weird.. i always thought the Oblivion_default.ini was the one, and never did change it in my old folder :P anyway ty very much for the time and help :D, now i just gota fix some males missing their bodies...

you are welcome =)

hmm, stock clothing replacer without bodyreplacer maybe?

New xeosp++.esp (17052011 file) conflict with Cobl at any load order' date=' because Cobl.esm will always load before it.

Cobl alert say there is a script overwritten Cobl genericLore script

However old xeosp++.esp (30042010 version) doesn't

[/quote']

weird ;/ Will take a look, maybe cs somehow broke it by importing script messageboxes.. Never happened before though

Hmm I was using XeoSP++ for quite a while but after re-installing the game I notice that with XeoSP++ I have like 20~30fps... without it steady 60fps+...

So If anyone will notice fps drop in their game check if you have xeosp

I have noticed with many different Xeo mods that installing them as omods normally causes some of the meshes and or textures to get "lost". I typically will install any Xeo installment manually by extracting and the old drag and drop. Typically this resolves any missing eyes, hairs, faces issues for me.

I do EVERYTHING by omod - no Xeosp++ problems here. There are a few bald characters here and there' date=' but I assume its by design.

[/quote']

Its not. I had the same issue, until I manually placed all the folders and files. Now Xeo works wonderfully. No missing eyes, no baldies, they all look great.

Alright' date=' there are still bald npcs, I even installed xeo 5 before xeo sp++, but it didn't help.

[/quote']

If I'm correct Xeo adds races and changes faces of npc's. If your seeing bald npc's then check your MBP and MBP++ installs. I could be completely wrong but xeo requires MBP 2ch edition as it grabs hair and eyes from there.

Hmm I was using XeoSP++ for quite a while but after re-installing the game I notice that with XeoSP++ I have like 20~30fps... without it steady 60fps+...

I always have the same problems with most npc overhaul mods.

They use high resolution textures for every NPC (2048x2048 for faces), and Xeo has a LOT of races for different NPCs (Imperial 1,2,3, Imperial Female 1,2,3), which I guess adds a lot of overhead to the engine, and this last one not only eats my fps, but also causes a lot of load times for me. Pair that to the hi-poly models everywhere and OBSE add-ons (xlovers, deadly reflex, UV), and you get your fps smashed. The same happened to me, so I don't use Xeo NPC overhauls anymore (not mentioning my dislike for its colorfulness).

I'd be amazed if someone could run every hi-rez texture replacer(something like QTP3)+XEO+hi-poly-hi-rez armors without having his fps smashed, considering Oblivion's engine is pretty bad at multithreading and is old.

I always have the same problems with most npc overhaul mods.

They use high resolution textures for every NPC (2048x2048 for faces)' date=' and Xeo has a LOT of races for different NPCs (Imperial 1,2,3, Imperial Female 1,2,3), which I guess adds a lot of overhead to the engine, and this last one not only eats my fps, but also causes a lot of load times for me. Pair that to the hi-poly models everywhere and OBSE add-ons (xlovers, deadly reflex, UV), and you get your fps smashed. The same happened to me, so I don't use Xeo NPC overhauls anymore (not mentioning my dislike for its colorfulness).

I'd be amazed if someone could run every hi-rez texture replacer(something like QTP3)+XEO+hi-poly-hi-rez armors without having his fps smashed, considering Oblivion's engine is pretty bad at multithreading and is old.

[/quote']

I run quite a few and my fps stays solid around 65 to 70-ish fps. Although, I really only concern myself with the people of oblivion and not so much with mods like UL and stuff. I'm sure mine would drop a bit if I used the environmental mods too. You hit the nail on the head though about the gamebryo engine. I'm looking forward to hopefully brighter days with skyrim's potential and and the awesome modding community. ;)

What GPU and CPU do you have? I have an HD4870 with only 512 mb, however Oblivion's debug text never says the texture memory exceeds the 512 mb...

Sadly, I can never play at 60 fps with NPC overhauls, places like the IC Waterfront get as low as to 15 fps...

I do play with 4x MSAA and 16x hq AF, but I haven't seen any difference in speed by turning them off.

Alright' date=' there are still bald npcs, I even installed xeo 5 before xeo sp++, but it didn't help.

[/quote']

If I'm correct Xeo adds races and changes faces of npc's. If your seeing bald npc's then check your MBP and MBP++ installs. I could be completely wrong but xeo requires MBP 2ch edition as it grabs hair and eyes from there.

I installed both mbp 2 ch edition and mbp++ twice and yet there are some bald npcs. Thanks for the help though. As an test is Rigmor from roxey inn bald (or is there something wrong with my installation?). Or maybe it's just a design decision or an bug.

Maybe its because I have adult bookstore installed but I don't have a rigmor at my roxey inn. Sorry I was gonna post a screen shot of the dude for ya.

This is the npc

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Rigmor

and this is the inn: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Roxey_Inn

Atleast two npcs are bald in there' date=' I might post pictures of their incredible baldniness.

[/quote']

this is weird. Here is my Rigmor:

scrn2.th.jpg

Her hair mesh path: meshes\characters\XERen\Hair\Ren_Hair08FND.nif

texture path: textures\XRENHair\RenHair01.dds

This hair is part of the original xeosp (not xeosp++). Check your meshes and textures folders if the files are there. You need original xeosp installed to display correctly all the hairs/eyes.

Here is a quick install guide: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=474&pid=8256#pid8256

Maybe its because I have adult bookstore installed but I don't have a rigmor at my roxey inn. Sorry I was gonna post a screen shot of the dude for ya.

This is the npc

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Rigmor

and this is the inn: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Roxey_Inn

Atleast two npcs are bald in there' date=' I might post pictures of their incredible baldniness.

[/quote']

this is weird. Here is my Rigmor:

scrn2.th.jpg

Her hair mesh path: meshes\characters\XERen\Hair\Ren_Hair08FND.nif

texture path: textures\XRENHair\RenHair01.dds

This hair is part of the original xeosp (not xeosp++). Check your meshes and textures folders if the files are there.

If your missing the texture the easiest fix would probably just be open the esp as active in cs and fint the npc with the hair loss, apply a different default hair mesh save and BAM! instant rogain. :P

yep. But if he misses Renhair pack from xeosp' date=' that would be a lot of npcs to edit xD

[/quote']

True story, so yeah, make sure you have ren's beauty pack (at least the hairs only esp) active in your load list. Damn, why didn't I think of that before?

Thank you for pointing that out Chekist :D

yep. But if he misses Renhair pack from xeosp' date=' that would be a lot of npcs to edit xD

[/quote']

True story, so yeah, make sure you have ren's beauty pack (at least the hairs only esp) active in your load list. Damn, why didn't I think of that before?

Thank you for pointing that out Chekist :D

Well, Ren's Beauty Pack wouldn't help in that case :)

xeosp++ is based on xeosp, which has Ren's Beauty pack already included and heavily modified. And even worse, it uses different installation paths. For example, original Ren's files are located in textures\Ren and meshes\characters\Ren, while Xeosp and xeosp++ hair files for Ren's are located in meshes\characters\XERen, textures\XRenHair and textures\XRENFC. So yeah, if its just one npc or couple of them, the easiest way would be use cs or vipcxj and change their hair as you said. But if the baldiness affects a lot of npcs it must be the original xeosp files missing. Or some kind of Chernobyl like disaster in your game xD