XEOSP++正式版 is out!

Sensual Walks Version 7.1 Released

Hello folks' date='

Surazal have doing a nice update for Xeosp++ and litel more.

Sensual Walks for Female NPCs

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28223

ty:)

Update Note:

New and updated Sensual Walks Patches

Xeo5 Beautify Female NPCs Final (XEOSP++)

Mayus Animation Overhaul v1.1

Other Changes

Animations Installer: Menu changes to distinguish BBB and Non-BBB options

Animations Installer: Two additional BBB animations groupings defined (Less and More)

Animations Installer: Standard Oblivion walk animations correctly named (they were named as Umpa walk animations)

Animations Installer: BBB version of Umpa sexy walk with hand on hip now included.

[/quote']

Oh THANK YOU!

edit: hmm the walk animations don't seem to take affect. anyone else having this problem?

Oddly enough, I get the big problem of both male and females are using the same animation for walking.... >>

Disabled it and loaded another animation replacer...

@frog, there are times where you can't get the meshes to work in xeoSP++ as I found out. Something had prevent XeoSP++ loaded. But you are right. You can only have SP or SP++, not both.

I just checked, there's an update to Sensual Walks to version 7.2, I'm downloading it now, and I'll let everyone know how it comes out. Also, there's been an update to xeosp++ but it hasn't been translated yet, I'd do it if I knew how  :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Latest esp from bw (in chinese): http://u.115.com/file/f15fba2b88

Latest esp in english: http://lix.in/-9eb141 | mirror (only translation of chinese version)

Latest modified english esp: http://lix.in/-a34524 : Valeria(XEO companion) has XEO5 face and hi-rez textures and some npcs were modified to look more \"lore friendly\"

Can you make the same english version for the latest .esp? (dated 05/17/11)

That would be great, especially the one having Valeria from XEO5 ;)

Ofinfin' date='

I tried the modified esp before, with the Xeo5 Valeria in it, but sadly the face doesn't match the original Valeria. That makes me doubt either to use Xeo5 or install XeoSP again.

[/quote']

Well, the old esp (04/30/11) worked for me, and my Valeria was a like in XEO5, so I think you had a conflict with some of your mods...?

And that's why I'm asking for a translation of the latest esp of the mod  :)

I don't know about anyone else but I'm running both XEO5 and XEOSP++ together, I didn't delete the XEOT, XEOM folders or the xeoex.esp either.

The reason for this is that while I found XEOSP++ did have superior shapes and adjustment for NPC faces, it had ditched the smoothness and high quality of the XEO5 faces. It didn't help that I couldn't get sensual walk to work with xeosp++ either.

My load order for this is;

xeosp++.esp

xeoex.esp

xeoex.Vwalk.esp (deactivated, imported into bashed patch)

----------

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The result of this is better than I could have hoped for, NPC's no longer have messed up faces. I get the high quality of XEO textures and eyes, no black or googly eyes anymore (well, they exist in some RARE cases but this can easily be fixed by using the CS).

Female NPC's got their sensual walks back as well.

Also, to avoid getting two Valeria's I simply deleted her and her horse from one of the esps, either xeosp++ or xeoex depending on which Valeria you want.

So for those of you who have installed xeosp++ and aren't completely satisfied with the results, I urge you try this solution out, using both xeosp++ and xeoex to get a nice mixture of the two.

Comparison shots:

with xeosp++

http://oi52.tinypic.com/263h2xg.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/212g80n.jpg

with xeoex

http://oi51.tinypic.com/25r1oon.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/wss5js.jpg

with xeoex and xeosp++

http://oi55.tinypic.com/of6dfo.jpg

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2zxnoex.jpg

As you can see I get a combination of both mods, hair can still be changed in the CS of course.

The main reason for this solution is to fix screwy faces and eyes, and still being able to use sensual walk.

P.S. is there really no way to fix that horrible neck-to-shoulders discoloration? it's the worst for dark elves and all males.

Edit: First Mate Maluvis as used in the first comparison shot really wasn't the best choice now that I think about it, the reason being that she's been fixed in the xeosp++.esp to not have the same horrible textureless faces that most NPC's from xeosp++ does.

Edit 2: Added a second comparison shot to clearly show the differences.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm running both XEO5 and XEOSP++ together' date=' I didn't delete the XEOT, XEOM folders or the xeoex.esp either.

The reason for this is that while I found XEOSP++ did have superior shapes and adjustment for NPC faces, it had ditched the smoothness and high quality of the XEO5 faces. It didn't help that I couldn't get sensual walk to work with xeosp++ either.

My load order for this is;

xeosp++.esp

xeoex.esp

xeoex.Vwalk.esp (deactivated, imported into bashed patch)

----------

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The result of this is better than I could have hoped for, NPC's no longer have messed up faces. I get the high quality of XEO textures and eyes, no black or googly eyes anymore (well, they exist in some RARE cases but this can easily be fixed by using the CS).

Female NPC's got their sensual walks back as well.

Also, to avoid getting two Valeria's I simply deleted her and her horse from one of the esps, either xeosp++ or xeoex depending on which Valeria you want.

So for those of you who have installed xeosp++ and aren't completely satisfied with the results, I urge you try this solution out, using both xeosp++ and xeoex to get a nice mixture of the two.

Comparison shots:

As you can see I get a combination of both mods, hair can still be changed in the CS of course.

The main reason for this solution is to fix screwy faces and eyes, and still being able to use sensual walk.

P.S. is there really no way to fix that horrible neck-to-shoulders discoloration? it's the worst for dark elves and all males.

Edit: First Mate Maluvis as used in the first comparison shot really wasn't the best choice now that I think about it, the reason being that she's been fixed in the xeosp++.esp to not have the same horrible textureless faces that most NPC's from xeosp++ does.

Edit 2: Added a second comparison shot to clearly show the differences.

[/quote']

Did you install the 440mb XEOSP archive on top of XEO5? Or did you only use XEO5 files with the XEOSP++ .bsa?

Also, what xeoex.esp do you use? XEOSP or XEO5?

It uses medium bsa compression I guess' date=' compressed well it would take 800-900mb. Still the bsa contains almost every beauty pack available (mbp, mbp++, some stuff from x117) [/quote']

Wait, so if I follow the instructions in this post I don't need any of that other stuff?  No MBP, MBP++, XEORC, etc?  XEOSP++ has all of it included?  :o

@ Ryllynyth, plain answer, no. From what I can see Xeo is just a beautification mod. So only contains the files to modify the faces. It doesn't however, modify the races in which it'll need MBP, MBP++, x117 and as well as the XeoRC for that matter. I do suggest you get MBP, MBP++, x117 and as well as XeoRC as it fills the gaps nice. ;)

Did you install the 440mb XEOSP archive on top of XEO5? Or did you only use XEO5 files with the XEOSP++ .bsa?

Also' date=' what xeoex.esp do you use? XEOSP or XEO5?

[/quote']

The XEOSP archive I have is 2gb, I installed it over everything else, then I put xeosp++.bsa and xeosp++.esp in my data folder.

xeoex.esp is from XEOSP.

Also' date=' what xeoex.esp do you use? XEOSP or XEO5?

[/quote']

The XEOSP archive I have is 2gb, I installed it over everything else, then I put xeosp++.bsa and xeosp++.esp in my data folder.

xeoex.esp is from XEOSP.

Gotta love 7z compression, extracted my 440 file is 2gb aswell :)

Thanks for clearing it up, works great. Got a couple of people who are bald, but I dont mind.

@ Ryllynyth' date=' plain answer, no. From what I can see Xeo is just a beautification mod. So only contains the files to modify the faces. It doesn't however, modify the races in which it'll need MBP, MBP++, x117 and as well as the XeoRC for that matter. I do suggest you get MBP, MBP++, x117 and as well as XeoRC as it fills the gaps nice. ;)

[/quote']

Okay, that'll work then.  Do I also need Xeo5 or is XeoSP/XeoSP++ a replacement for that?  This stuff is kind of confusing.  :P

Also, I'm guessing I don't need things like Tamriel NPCs Revamped or Better Looking Redguards with this, since they would conflict with the facial changes?  How about NPCs added with mods (like Companion Vilja), does Xeo take care of them or would I need to find stand-alone prettification options?

Edit:  So right now I'm looking at installing:

MBP 1.4

MBP++ 0.94a

MBP++ Chocolate Elves

x117 Race w/English ESP

Xeo5 OBSE

XeoRC4

XeoSP

XeoSP++

Am I missing anything?

When a companion draws from its own set of textures and meshes (like they normally do), he/she shouldn't be affected. I don't know about Vilja because i don't use her, but my CM Partners are all fine.

And that list is pretty encompassing, there are some more minor files like xeorc1 up to xeorc3 and special esps for diablo elf, ice elf II or xeo chocolate elf you have to google for.

XeoRC4 isn't a cumulative package?  1, 2, 3 have different files?  Guess I need to go find them, then...

Is there a particular install/load order for all of this I should be following?  IE RCs after Xeo5 but before SP or something similar?

MBP 1.4

MBP++ 0.94a

MBP++ Chocolate Elves

x117 Race w/English ESP

Xeo5 OBSE

XeoRC4

XeoSP

XeoSP++

Am I missing anything?

I'm personally have an installation like that' date=' which work very well...

XeoRC4 isn't a cumulative package?  1, 2, 3 have different files?  Guess I need to go find them, then...

Yes it's cumulative :)

I'm personally have an installation like that' date=' which work very well...[/quote']

You don't use Xeo5 or XeoRC4?  Why not?

Because Xeo5+XeoRC4 and XeoSP+XeoSP++ modify the same npcs overall, so for me, there's no point in using them.

Considering the "last one win" oblivion rule, an installation like that:

Xeo5 OBSE

XeoRC4

XeoSP

XeoSP++

...will give every npc the faces of Xeosp++,

while:

XeoSP

XeoSP++

Xeo5 OBSE

XeoRC4

...will give every npc the faces of XeoRC4.

@ Ryllynyth' date=' plain answer, no. From what I can see Xeo is just a beautification mod. So only contains the files to modify the faces. It doesn't however, modify the races in which it'll need MBP, MBP++, x117 and as well as the XeoRC for that matter. I do suggest you get MBP, MBP++, x117 and as well as XeoRC as it fills the gaps nice. ;)

[/quote']

Okay, that'll work then.  Do I also need Xeo5 or is XeoSP/XeoSP++ a replacement for that?  This stuff is kind of confusing.  :P

Also, I'm guessing I don't need things like Tamriel NPCs Revamped or Better Looking Redguards with this, since they would conflict with the facial changes?  How about NPCs added with mods (like Companion Vilja), does Xeo take care of them or would I need to find stand-alone prettification options?

MBP 1.4

MBP++ 0.94a

MBP++ Chocolate Elves

x117 Race w/English ESP

Xeo5 OBSE

XeoRC4 <- replace with XeoRC5

XeoSP

XeoSP++

Am I missing anything?

Ofinfin is partially correct. Xeo5, XeoRC, XeoSP and XeoSP++ modifies all the NPCs, XeoRC contains playable races which are not present in MBP, MBP++ or x117.

Also, the load order will determine what faces you will use so:

Xeo5 OBSE

XeoRC4

XeoSP

XeoSP++

All that will resent in the XeoSP++ faces loaded as the override from SP++ will override SP and 5.

I do suggest you only use SP and SP++ together as 5 tends to have a problem with creating googly  eyes and as well as missing hairs when used together with SP and SP++. :P

EDIT: And if you use BOSS, BOSS tends to put Xeo at the top of the esps which results in it being overriden badly. So after you use BOSS, manually put it after the x117 esps. :)

I do suggest you only use SP and SP++ together as 5 tends to have a problem with creating googly  eyes and as well as missing hairs when used together with SP and SP++. :P

Okay, so don't use Xeo5 since everything it does is covered by XeoRC/SP/SP++, but I can use XeoRC4 to get those extra races - just load SP and SP++ after it so they override the face files, right?

(XeoRC4 has the sexified Argonians IIRC, so I'd really like to use it)

Guest strike105x

Hi i have a question does XeoRC4 also contain XEO5 and is RC4 also available in english ? Also does RC5 actually exist or not ? :P

thanks in advance.