XEOSP++正式版 is out!

One question about the Loap ears chocolate elves ... it seems that they have a black head , but i inszalled all things for it. it seems that there is a missing texture, the other xeo chocolate elves working all perfect but only that one is buggy. the loap ear chocolate.

someone have a advice ?

One question about the Loap ears chocolate elves ... it seems that they have a black head ' date=' but i inszalled all things for it. it seems that there is a missing texture, the other xeo chocolate elves working all perfect but only that one is buggy. the loap ear chocolate.

someone have a advice ?

[/quote']

You have face texturing set to 0 in Oblivion.ini?

Yes , thats is on 0 when you mean facegentexturing = 0

was the entire time so.

have the npc replacer from xeo installed.

where you must change it too.

thanks.

hope you have another solution all races works , only the loap ear choco elf is buggy with black head.

Yes ' date=' thats is on 0 when you mean facegentexturing = 0

was the entire time so.

have the npc replacer from xeo installed.

where you must change it too.

thanks.

hope you have another solution all races works , only the loap ear choco elf is buggy with black head.

[/quote']

Do you know how to use Wyrebash?

That is the easiest way to fix most problem

I can't seem to get this to work properly some men have women skins and a few ogers ranguards and elfs (all) seem to pick races that ddont have matching skin to face textures and some (all) darkelfs pick one that lacks a body texture. I installed everything to a T and its doing exactly what the last xeo mod I had (2) did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Xeo5 had a mod available that changed all male NPCs into female ones called 'Oblivion - The L World'. Does anybody know of something similar for Xeosp++? I would just use Xeo5, but sadly it doesn't seem to work nicely with MBP++. Alternatively, does anybody know of a way to get Xeo5 working nicely with MBP++?

Xeo5 and MBP - The only way I know is to open up TES4Edit' date=' grab a big cup of coke and chips and settle in for a long editing session :(

[/quote']

I read here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=29322#pid29322

at post 372 that it may be possible if I use XeoRC?

"Enable Xeo5 and MPB to coexist" Or is this for MBP but not MBP++?

Also, does XeoSP have the anime look? If so, maybe I could try to get MPB working with that?

edit: According to here: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/421301-oblivion-the-l-world/page__st__50

The L World will work with XeoSP. Will try that soon, right now im trying MBP1.4a, MBP++, XEORC, XEO5.

Xeo5 and MBP - The only way I know is to open up TES4Edit' date=' grab a big cup of coke and chips and settle in for a long editing session :(

[/quote']

I read here:

Also, does XeoSP have the anime look? If so, maybe I could try to get MPB working with that?

Sizustar goes into far greater detail at that post but to summerize: yes XeoRC is a patch that is supposed to make the two play nice together (never tried it myself so I can't vouch for it).

I have used Xeo 2 through 5 over the years and finally switched to SP++ when I installed MBP. SP still retains the anime look it just has some tweaks and a few new additions. If you decide to go the SP route then see post 178 here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=474&page=6&highlight=xeo+sp%2B%2B for links to everything and steps to follow :)

[/quote']

I read here:

Sizustar goes into far greater detail at that post but to summerize: yes XeoRC is a patch that is supposed to make the two play nice together (never tried it myself so I can't vouch for it).

I have used Xeo 2 through 5 over the years and finally switched to SP++ when I installed MBP. SP still retains the anime look it just has some tweaks and a few new additions. If you decide to go the SP route then see post 178 here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=474&page=6&highlight=xeo+sp%2B%2B for links to everything and steps to follow :)

Many thanks! I'll try the RC first but I'll probably end up going with what you said. But I shouldn't get XeoSP++ right? Because the L world won't work with it (different ESP and the use of the BSA instead of files). Plus SP++ creates a more realistic look if I'm not mistaken?

Don't know anything about the L world mod so I can't tell you that.

Yes SP++ is a BSA instead of loose files.

To say realistic with any Xeo mod is a huge stretch. It does add some facial hair and revised textures to some of the men so they don't like they are 12 but rather like they are 19-20 :) Women are largely unchanged.

Anyway if your L world mod needs Xeo5 then best to try RC and hope that works as it is just a patch so it won't be quite as painful a switch. If you have a bashed patch don't forget to rebuild it!

Don't know anything about the L world mod so I can't tell you that.

Yes SP++ is a BSA instead of loose files.

To say realistic with any Xeo mod is a huge stretch. It does add some facial hair and revised textures to some of the men so they don't like they are 12 but rather like they are 19-20 :) Women are largely unchanged.

Anyway if your L world mod needs Xeo5 then best to try RC and hope that works as it is just a patch so it won't be quite as painful a switch. If you have a bashed patch don't forget to rebuild it!

Ok' date=' after a lot of testing it turns out your method works! Although the L World Mod was intended for Xeo5, it still works fine in combination with XeoSP and the various MBP packages!

I was fearing the dreaded googly eyes problem but I haven't seen it on any of the npcs that had it when I tried using Xeo5 (without XeoRC) earlier on. I'm not sure if it works with Xeo5 and XeoRC, because when I tried it there were many missing textures and I raged deleted my Oblivion folder and restored a backup without realising I didn't install some races that the L World required...:dodgy:

Anyways, many thanks once again! :D

[video=youtube']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2Vb7CqTdc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello guys i was wondering if anyone could give me a proper install list for xeosp++ for a clean install?

and i was also wondering if i used xeorc 4 after i installed xeosp++ ' date=' would i cause conflicts in the game

[/quote']

This is a no, no. Xeosp++ is designed to be installed after installing XeoSP v1. Installing xeorc4 after installing these two would simply undo much of the mod. I don't understand the point of this at all. XeoSP/XeoSP++ are bsa based where as Xeo 4 is based on loose files which when you archive invalidate it will just ignore the bsa. Your just adding extra esp's to your LO and undoing changes.

In the end you may be able to do it without crashes but your just confusing things and adding an extra esp slot that undoes another esp's changes. Seems pretty silly unless there is some specific thing you are trying to do. If that is the case it would be far more efficient to modify the other esp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...