XEOSP++正式版 is out!

Hey there! I need a bit of help. I just upgraded my desktop and decided to go back into Oblivion after around a year. Doing a clean install again since my last one's all f'ed up.. "orz

Just to be safe, do I really need to install the x117 race before the x117++? I can't seem to find the former so I was only able to download the ++ on Nexus. (I searched on Google, Nexus, and here for the x117. Yes, I haven't searched on Hongfire. I'll do it tomorrow.)

Also, since I heard XeoSP balances the beautification of NPC's, I thought of using XEO5obse instead where, if I remember correctly, everyone looks good. Can I install 5 instead of SP in Ryan's installation order?

Lastly, do I seriously need to install Shivering Isles too?

Thank you and have a nice day everyone!

Uhh' date=' are there any specific actions to take to make it work with CS? Races work in-game and for existing characters added by other plugins, but if I try to change race of an NPC to a race introduced by this plugin, CS just won't save it. When I reopen my plugin, Actor's NPC race seems to be set to Dummy.

[/quote']

Depends on what you're editing. If you're editing NPC from a different mod (say Tantrivaliya), then you'll need to set that mod as the active file before CS can save it. If not, then you should be able to save it as a different esp. But be careful as CS is a bitch when it comes to saving new plugins.

If you want the look of xeo 5 just get xeosp. sp++ is the one that makes beggers and lower class people less pretty than middle and upperclass. xeosp is like an update for XEO5 and still keeps all the npcs having that everyone's a pretty anime character look. Its not 1005 necessary to have x117 installed before x117++ but I still recommend it as I had a few missing files when just installing the ++ version, this was fixed by installing RC4 like slammer suggested.

When i use this mod all the guards become voiceless...

if im caught stealing in imperial city the guard come

near me as if she's going to arrest me but no dialogue is

shown, i cancel it and she comes again and i get stuck

in that loop.

it has anything to do with the load order or something?

thanks

well, xeo esp should be towards the bottom of your load order but it shouldn't mess with dialog as it is only a beautification mod. This issue goes away if you deactivate xeo? If it does, I can only suggest to make sure you have all the required mods installed to run xeosp++ and if you do have them all, deactivate them all and follow the installation of MBP > MBP++ > MBP++ chocoelves > XEORC4 > XEOsp > XEOsp++. Then see if this dialog issue still persists. This is again my recommendation only if you have verified that XEOsp++ is what is causing the error in the dialog. (which is unlikely).

So after using Ryan's installation guide, everything worked fine until x117++. I got mismatched elf ears and bald heads. After disabling it, everything went back to normal.

Also, is it just me or am I missing a couple of races? I don't have any Xeo race.

Little help please?

So after using Ryan's installation guide' date=' everything worked fine until x117++. I got mismatched elf ears and bald heads. After disabling it, everything went back to normal.

Also, is it just me or am I missing a couple of races? I don't have any Xeo race.

Little help please?

[/quote']

you installed xeorc4 and xeosp but have no xeo races? If you decided on xeosp++ you need to install xeosp first then overwrite it with sp++.

If no xeo races are showing this could also be part of the reason your having issues with bald heads and weird ears.

Sorry, I forgot to edit it earlier. It's been a while since I've done this so I kinda figured out my own problem. I didn't enable the .esm's and .esp's for the non-OMOD mods. x117++ problem solved too. Thanks for the reply Ryan!

Your installation order worked great!

Np, the MBP and XEO thing has popped up a lot as far as installing questions, I got mine working pretty well so I figured I would let everyone know which ones and how I installed and the load order to help a bit.

Just glad you got it all running now.

Enjoy.

In all honesty there is nothing in xeo files that replaces any voices for guards. All existing npc's should only have looks affected by MBP and xeo. You are positive if you only deactivate xeo they get voices back?

I just picked through the Xeo files and unpacked my omod to double check. the Xeo files only consist of meshes and textures there is nothing that goes near the sound files. When you state the guards have no voices but their mouths still move, this can be a side effect of the silent voice mod that you should have installed but it should happen only when certain dialog is selected such as the options added in by lovers. When conversing about a sexual encounter you will see the mouths move but since no voice acting was implimented you will hear no sound.

Shouldn't be. I run the colourwheels overhaul v5.2 and have MBP and xeo installed and working perfectly. Theres got to be some reason your losing voices somehow but I really can't for the life of me see why mbp or xeo would cause that seeing they have nothing to do with sounds at all.

• 1 month later...

I don't no if this is considered a necro post but I do want to ask this question. I installed Beautiful People 2ch ed, MBP, XeoSP, x117Races++, MBP++ in that order and all of them are the recommended versions. Is it normal to see multiple choices of the same race during character creation? I seem to have 1-4 imperials and the same goes for the other vanilla races during character creation. The only different thing about them is that they have different skin tone and faces.

Also one more thing. Is XeoRC4 required before installing XeoSP? If that's the case then I'm seriously screwed.

Yes' date=' it is normal gman14, each esp adds some races. No, you can add Xeorc4 after XeoSP, it's what I do.

[/quote']

I see. So it's okay to add XeoRC later even when I already installed MBP++? I stated in my last post that I installed MBP++ last and I'm just concerned that it would cause conflicts if I install XeoRC4 after that. And it kinda takes a while to do a clean reinstall of everything again incase I screw up again so in can be quite a pain.

Also can anyone help me with this? I downloaded the Hi-res textures for the HGEC bodies from here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022%29.

It worked fine when I used it before installing x117race and XeoSP. Now I don't see any changes anymore when I change settings like changing nipples, skin(normal, oiled, etc.), and pubic hair for the default races like imperial and dark elf.

Yes' date=' Xeorc 3 or Xeroc 4 should be installed before XeoSP

And the question is better suited for the sticky at the top, and the answer already given if you had gone through it.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13&pid=29322#pid29322

[/quote']

Oh darn. Then I guess I'll have to make a full reinstall again later.:(

You may have to re-install the HGEC textures after loading Xeo. Personally' date=' I add them in this order: MBP, and MBP modular races, x117, MBP++, Chocolate Elves MBP++, XeoSP, Xeosp++, XeoRC4 then add in HGEC and Roberts Males.

[/quote']

Ok, so is it okay to just install(unpack to data folder) XeoRC4 then overwrite anything that needs overwriting since I installed XeoSP first and then reinstall XeoSP then overwrite the files again for it to properly work? I really don't want to do another fresh reinstall of everything since it's time consuming.