XEOSP++正式版 is out!

yep. But if he misses Renhair pack from xeosp' date=' that would be a lot of npcs to edit xD

[/quote']

True story, so yeah, make sure you have ren's beauty pack (at least the hairs only esp) active in your load list. Damn, why didn't I think of that before?

Thank you for pointing that out Chekist :D

Well, Ren's Beauty Pack wouldn't help in that case :)

xeosp++ is based on xeosp, which has Ren's Beauty pack already included and heavily modified. And even worse, it uses different installation paths. For example, original Ren's files are located in textures\Ren and meshes\characters\Ren, while Xeosp and xeosp++ hair files for Ren's are located in meshes\characters\XERen, textures\XRenHair and textures\XRENFC. So yeah, if its just one npc or couple of them, the easiest way would be use cs or vipcxj and change their hair as you said. But if the baldiness affects a lot of npcs it must be the original xeosp files missing. Or some kind of Chernobyl like disaster in your game xD

I'm not sure if it was him or someone else but I think he said he had noticed like 6 npc's that were bald. I'm assuming he didn't go from area to area counting so you might of found his issue Chekist.

I knew the paths were different for the rens hair contained in xeosp but the meshes and textures are modified too? Makes sense, I never really dug through it once I got everything running smoothly, I kind of just left it alone.

I learned something today! :D

Maybe its because I have adult bookstore installed but I don't have a rigmor at my roxey inn. Sorry I was gonna post a screen shot of the dude for ya.

This is the npc

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Rigmor

and this is the inn: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Roxey_Inn

Atleast two npcs are bald in there' date=' I might post pictures of their incredible baldniness.

[/quote']

this is weird. Here is my Rigmor:

scrn2.th.jpg

Her hair mesh path: meshes\characters\XERen\Hair\Ren_Hair08FND.nif

texture path: textures\XRENHair\RenHair01.dds

This hair is part of the original xeosp (not xeosp++). Check your meshes and textures folders if the files are there. You need original xeosp installed to display correctly all the hairs/eyes.

Here is a quick install guide: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=474&pid=8256#pid8256

Installing xeo sp fixed the issue, no more bald npcs. Thanks!

Sorry if these questions have been asked before' date=' but...

1. Will XeoSP++ conflict with HGEC?

2. Do I need MBP and MBP++ for Chocolate Elves to work with XeoSP++?

[/quote']

You are fine using HGEC bodies with xeo.

You will need MBP, MBP++ and MBP choco elves, as barde just figured out you will also need xeosp to run xeosp++.

I recommend reading up on the MBP / Xeo thread to make sure you have all the required mods as sp++ is an update and typically you will need the previous mods so your not missing any meshes or textures.

[/quote']

You will need MBP, MBP++ and MBP choco elves, as barde just figured out you will also need xeosp to run xeosp++.

I recommend reading up on the MBP / Xeo thread to make sure you have all the required mods as sp++ is an update and typically you will need the previous mods so your not missing any meshes or textures.

Thanks. I was worried because when I read the requirements for XeoSP++ it said that I needed the "F-INevOblivion skinset" by navetsea, which I thought was a body replacer like HGEC, and I would much prefer to be able to use HGEC. Unless I misunderstood that whole part entirely, lol.....

EDIT: Ok, I was able to do a little bit of reading in this thread and it turns out that the female skinset is optional however the male body mod is required to be installed, apparently. I was hoping I wouldn't have to but I guess it's no choice in order to get XeoSP++ to work. No big deal, as long as I'm able to continue using HGEC. =)

[/quote']

Thanks. I was worried because when I read the requirements for XeoSP++ it said that I needed the "F-INevOblivion skinset" by navetsea, which I thought was a body replacer like HGEC, and I would much prefer to be able to use HGEC. Unless I misunderstood that whole part entirely, lol.....

EDIT: Ok, I was able to do a little bit of reading in this thread and it turns out that the female skinset is optional however the male body mod is required to be installed, apparently. I was hoping I wouldn't have to but I guess it's no choice in order to get XeoSP++ to work. No big deal, as long as I'm able to continue using HGEC. =)

Ya, male replacers their aren't too many to choose from anyways. Besides the vanilla male body is lack-lustre at best. Honestly anymore I don't even notice.

Anyone know how to fix the doubled face when you start adding quest mods with this? It was fine before but now I keep getting weird eye and mouth lines around the faces of everyone.

can you post a screen of the issue, otherwise we eill all just be guessing at what could be a possible fix.

I'll start :D My first guess is you installed mods adding npc's after installing mbp / xeo and did not re adjust your load order to have xeo under the new mods. ;)

Anyone know how to fix the doubled face when you start adding quest mods with this? It was fine before but now I keep getting weird eye and mouth lines around the faces of everyone.

Use the unofficial oblivion patch, the mod will add an spell (touch) that fixes this problem.

Also how can I make xeox use the textures from xeosp++? I tried to find the textures and replace them. The npcs are cooler looking in xeox, but I would like if the mod used the textures from xeosp++. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Also how can I make xeox use the textures from xeosp++? I tried to find the textures and replace them. The npcs are cooler looking in xeox' date=' but I would like if the mod used the textures from xeosp++. Does anyone know how I can do this?

[/quote']

by xeox you mean xeo5? As far as I know xeo5, xeosp and xeosp++ use the same paths for the textures. So just extract XEOT and XEOM folders from xeosp++.bsa into your Data\Textures folder

Your welcome to look at mine, although if other races are showing and diablo elves are not it sounds like you missing something, if none are showing or the game ctd's then theres a few things that could be happening but load order is the first place to start usually.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

xeoracex117.esm

xeorace.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Angel Race v1.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

SetBody.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

100%ChameleonMod.esp

CB Dark Enchantress.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

Knights.esp

Adult_BookStore.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Wantedposter.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

CWRaceFix.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp

sun_night_elves.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.esp

DesuChan's Dolls.esp

DesuChan's Persocoms RECONSTRUCTED.esp

Manga Elves.esp

Angel Preset v1.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

Blue and White.esp

Vampiria.esp

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2_b.esp

Neo's LandCH.esp

Summon Fairy_v0.91xDS_mini.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversMB2.esp

BlackLolita.esp

HepsCloth.esp

HepsCloth3.esp

HepsCloth8-maidsan.esp

DesuChan's Store.esp

Hentai Compilation.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

FutaPriory.esp

LoversJoburgNoDelay.esp

DarkSister.esp

HepsCloth-Sailors.esp

SedaArmor.esp

AppAACupClothing_Ver0.2.esp

superSP_fatigue_restore_ring.esp

Storm_Shadow_Katanas.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Forbidden.esp

VanityCameraSmoother.esp

Mixed Maid Uniform.esp

Blackheart and Gizmodian ECRobes.esp

HepsCloth6.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

Visable_Rings-4762.esp

GOMAS SET.esp

SMDCDollElf.esp

SMChorrol.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

Unbeatable Angel.esp

Lady Elegance.esp

aion_rose.esp

alllll61-Tiny Demon suit.esp

SPB Light Armor 2.esp

Demon Lilith.esp

R18PN - Lingeries Plus.esp

xeoex.esp

LoversBitch.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

DeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.esp

DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

Specialanims.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

DskRings.esp

have fun :P

That didn't work' date=' and I thought xeosp++v2 was supposed to be an update or something.

[/quote']

your not using both the xeosp++ and xeosp esp's are you? also for xeosp++v2 you should have installed xeo sp xeosp++ and xeosp++v2 and the MBP full pack along with mbp choco elves.

Just making sure you have the basics covered.

that doesnt sound right, give me a few mins to try to mess things up in my game to get what your saying. hopefully I can get this for you before I have to leave tonight, otherwise I won't be able to reply for about 14 to 16 hours. :)

I' can't recreate this issue your describing. It sounds like you missing files from somewhere. that an I think theres a specific way you have to install these mods. I think you have to install all the MBP, MBP++ and MBP++choco then install your xeo mods. I'm getting really pressed for time as I am flying to Japan in an hour. I wont have time to assist in this any further. No worries there are plenty of people on here much more helpful than I. :D They will get you sorted. Also look in to the description for the xeop++ install, I am not 100% if it need x117++ or not. I just use xeo sp atm.

I've only been trying to use xeosp++.esp' date=' but that and xeorace.esm (xeoex.esp too btw) are game breakers. I downloaded the mbp choco elves you mentioned, and that also became a game breaker.

[/quote']

They are not game breakers, people is just confused as to how they have to install them. If you install MBP2ch-ed ++ and then install XeoRC4, you'd only lack the textures or meshes for the korean chocolate elves.

I'm getting really pressed for time as I am flying to Japan in an hour.

Lucky you. I've always wanted to visit Japan. I've learned two university semesters of Japanese but even then I don't think it is enough for me to perform fluent, conversational Japanese. And the Kanji? Lol..... yeah.

Anyway, back on topic, I wish someone could post a correct, fully-functioning installation order for the XEO packs without issues such as missing textures or non-changeable-eyes-or-hairstyles-after-cycling-through-races-during-character-creation-mode. Would also be nice to know if there's a way to isolate it so that only women get the XEO look and not the men...

But I admit what I'm asking for is greedy of me and most likely impossible... :(

I have not had any issues with installing these. I always start off with the overhauls then MBP mods. All of them, first. Then xeorc4, and finally xeosp. I don't use sp++ as this is my fantasy world and even my anime looking bums and beggers should be hot. :P After I install all those I add in any other custom races I want. Then all my armors and clothings. I end installation with all my chosen loverspk stuff. Then I manually adjust my loadorder. I also before installing xeorc4 and xeosp copy all the meshes and textures files manually then I do the omod install. This way I am 100% certain all the meshes and textures are there. Maybe I go a weird way about it but MBP and Xeo have never given me any issues since I started doing that process.

I also before installing xeorc4 and xeosp copy all the meshes and textures files manually then I do the omod install. This way I am 100% certain all the meshes and textures are there.

This is the part that I have trouble with. I'm not really sure which files I should be isolating so I can make a custom OMOD that only modifies the women, not the men.

Also, as far as the installation order is concerned, would this be considered "correct"?

MBP > MBP++ > x117 > XEORC4 > XEOSP

Also, do I have to edit the .esp files in any way?

(Offtopic, breaking the 4th wall here, but I feel like I'm having deja vu... I could've sworn I asked you this question before lol...)

Uhh, are there any specific actions to take to make it work with CS? Races work in-game and for existing characters added by other plugins, but if I try to change race of an NPC to a race introduced by this plugin, CS just won't save it. When I reopen my plugin, Actor's NPC race seems to be set to Dummy.