new animations? or old rather?

TheTraveler

i dont think they have been ported over yet...cause we dont have them...or if they have... we are not aware of it... i havent played oblivion,,and so i am not familiar with the mods and the animations fuidity... but if u say that they are better ...then porting them to skyrim should be a priority!!!

any modder hearing this???

I don't really know about any concerted effort to do this.

I never played Oblivion so I wasn't able to discover the adult mod scene for that game first hand. (Skyrim was my first Elderscrolls game)

I've seen a handful of videos on Japanese sites and such but what little I saw didn't really impress me much, it's possible there's higher quality stuff out there though.

Actually skyrim could do with an overhaul, Especially those with AP in front of them. The legs needs rework since they are bending totally wrong. and those first one from Arrok could also do with an overhaul the Arrok rape looks like some slow mo thing that takes away from what happens in the other part.

Other animations from Arrok have been created much better.

Inside this folder, theres all 9 animations I have created so far for Oblivion.

Almost every one of them contains 4 different substages.

Feel free to port them over. 

Included are .blend files and videos to showcase the animations ingame, enjoy

Archived