View File

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/568-%7B%3F%7D/

Hello again everyone.

So I was a little bit at a loose end and saw a mod on Steam which reminded me of something I meant to try a while ago when I first saw Mora's tentacles whipping away in the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim, so I present to you 'Turbosnowy's Whipcane' for your delight and amusement.

Craftable at a forge and requires ebony and steel ingots with some leather strips - temper at a sharpening wheel with ebony and silver ingots.

I imagine this requires the Dragonborn DLC since I manipulated some assets from that expansion.

Hope you enjoy - was fun to make.

For info the outfit in the pics/vid is from my enhanced catsuit and ballet heels mod also available here.

Credits:

Thanks to ZaZ since I am using his cane for this - seemed appropriate :)

Kudos to Freelance4D since you reminded me I wanted to try this after seeing your castlevania mod

Soundbible for the whipcrack sounds

Guest Ragna_Rok

holy shit, your work is amazing :) ... and that also counts for your armor :) ... i just have to wonder... about 900 downloads, awesome work, and not a single vote / ranking? ... i can understand if thats the case for my gear with maybe 25 downloads (yeah, i know, orcs are a minority here ;) ) ... but with 900? ... keep up the good work, most importent, have fun :)

Thanks Ragna_Rok - must admit never knew about rankings and not fussed - most people never even bother to say a word let alone thanks on this site so am grateful for whatever comments I get at all haha - so thanks for your very kind comment, it is much appreciated!  Hope you have fun with the mod :D

Thanks, but I think I will let people do it for themselves. It would be a great introduction to modding enchanted weapons and using simple papyrus. Something they can tinker with and maybe get an unexpected result or two or their way to success, without risking any really gamebreaking bugs as long as they keep a "pretinker" save. I know I would have killed for a simple mod to pull apart when I was starting!

Btw let me know if you want my updates from Steam here - adding new whipcanes etc - is easy enough to do yourself to add whatever enchantment or whatever you desire and I know alot of people here are mod savvy, so if people are happy to play on their own with this mod rather than me upload my updates, that's fine by me.

For info uploaded to Steam so far:

1) Whip of punishment = chance to instakill ala the razor

2) Whip of Vicarious Pleasure = Absorb 25hp health

Imagine several more to come as someone will decide they just have to have a whip that re-arranges their flower basket for them, but hey, each to their own.

Added uber cane of Whip of Agony on Steam - got a fairly challenging ingredient list to make but it is really rather special and could easily be regarded as OP (nothing you could not make yourself mind you), but the whip does have extra reach and I do feel that this is an end game type weapon, especially when tempered - if you guys want this treasure hunt whip uploaded just let me know otherwise will leave you to your own devious devices ;)

Btw let me know if you want my updates from Steam here - adding new whipcanes etc - is easy enough to do yourself to add whatever enchantment or whatever you desire and I know alot of people here are mod savvy, so if people are happy to play on their own with this mod rather than me upload my updates, that's fine by me.

For info uploaded to Steam so far:

1) Whip of punishment = chance to instakill ala the razor

2) Whip of Vicarious Pleasure = Absorb 25hp health

Imagine several more to come as someone will decide they just have to have a whip that re-arranges their flower basket for them, but hey, each to their own.

Added uber cane of Whip of Agony on Steam - got a fairly challenging ingredient list to make but it is really rather special and could easily be regarded as OP (nothing you could not make yourself mind you), but the whip does have extra reach and I do feel that this is an end game type weapon, especially when tempered - if you guys want this treasure hunt whip uploaded just let me know otherwise will leave you to your own devious devices ;)

Thank you for all your lovely work and sharing it, for others to enjoy. I love some of the items in the "Fetish Wardrobe" collection.

Guest Mogie56

Got most of your stuff sub'd on steam once I found your workshop WOOT.

I'm a dummy when it comes to finding stuff on steam, hardly ever use the thing, I always come here for my mods :)

anyway Great work, the equip/body you did or Sizer as it's called NICE and the catsuit and the skirts and and and  LOL

Anyway here's a big bag of cookies, there just aren't enough likes here dammit, where is EVERYBODY geees :)