Nidehogg_VMG Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 On 8/8/2026 at 8:30 AM, Very_Sleepy said: Hello, what is a good strategy in rise to power? The one time I managed to beat the war in 20 years was because I lucked with getting Nuggler (rip unity) who single handedly repelled the entire invading force. Â Granted, I was using some RP by having dragon girls with only the Sovereign Guardainship civic which made research a huge pain and I was always low on some resource (I had to manually switch the jobs to avoid going into negatives). Nuggler and maulers are wonderful match. Running away as a nomad or surrendering at the beginning can also be different RP game play.
Nidehogg_VMG Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 On 8/19/2026 at 12:15 AM, KamiyaHiraien said: [trigger_impl.cpp:1213]: Script Error: Invalid context switch [founder_species] from Black Dragon Conqueror [country], common/scripted_triggers/02_scripted_triggers_machine_age.txt:64 @ in scripted trigger is_individual_machine at file: common/governments/civics/00_origins.txt line: 2353, Scope: type=country id=486539264 opener_id=4294967295 random={ 0 3991148998 } random_allowed=no  event.cpp:981]: Script Error, attempted to execute an event on an unsupported scope! Event: game_start.21 Event Scope: colony Executing Scope: type=planet id=371 opener_id=4294967295 random={ 0 2358271044 } random_allowed=yes from= {   type=country   id=16777240   opener_id=4294967295   random={ 0 4259471136 }   random_allowed=yes }   I keep getting this error in the crash log. What could be the issue here? This is original trigger. Your country don't have founder_species. I don't know why. Maybe mod conflict.
Nidehogg_VMG Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 On 8/21/2026 at 11:33 AM, lordaldazar said: On next update can you allow the regular spawn of defensive armies or a choice over the lewd defensive armies? Why? What happened? Spawn defensive armies only can be one type.
Nidehogg_VMG Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 On 8/22/2026 at 5:47 AM, justsomeguy333333333 said: Hi, How do you get a good Lust crystal production? Is the base Rural brothel the only option? Even with the boost buildings, I'm always very short on crystals. I'm also quite new to stellaris, so some guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ! District Specialization can provide whore job. Trade is also a choice. 1
Nidehogg_VMG Posted August 28 Author Posted August 28 21 hours ago, AquaJet said: I just noticed that the elf empire name is Black Dragon Conqueror like the dragon girl ones Yes. I get it. It is a localization error.
lordaldazar Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 8/28/2026 at 6:32 AM, Nidehogg_VMG said: Why? What happened? Spawn defensive armies only can be one type. Nevermind on that. Is there a file to edit the chance of monster girls spawning as fallen empires?
AkagiVoid Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 7/12/2026 at 6:51 PM, SanzeninHayate32 said: I have an old copy but it only works on 4.3.5 if that's okay with you (the portrait broke in 4.3.7 for some reason, but that's probably just my modlist tbh). TY, but I just waited 4 LV 2 update instead. >w< Also sawry not very active on LL. X3
Schmee Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Say, managed to find the four monster girls and finish what I know about their "quests", (Nurgler, Kherne, etc.). Even did one where you go find Kherne later after she leaves and find another planet she was on, but she doesn't rejoin the empire as a leader. Do they ever come back or is that a one-off? Also, how do you fight the actual chaos gods? Using console commands to tag swap around, I see there's a Slaanesh tag but I've never actually seen them on the map anywhere.
Lichesbeforebitches Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Can you make Infernal Girls also count as the Thermophile Portrait? I'm having trouble doing the scorched world herald civics with them because of it.
Lichesbeforebitches Posted September 1 Posted September 1 It be lovely to see some insect girls, bunny girls, cow girls, some kind of manticore or hellhounds.
anonanon421 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 On 8/31/2026 at 9:21 AM, Schmee said: Say, managed to find the four monster girls and finish what I know about their "quests", (Nurgler, Kherne, etc.). Even did one where you go find Kherne later after she leaves and find another planet she was on, but she doesn't rejoin the empire as a leader. Do they ever come back or is that a one-off? Also, how do you fight the actual chaos gods? Using console commands to tag swap around, I see there's a Slaanesh tag but I've never actually seen them on the map anywhere. There's a new Endgame Crisis where the Chaos Gods attack. You can get Slaanesh back as a leader by fighting them; I believe the others stay gone. 1
AquaJet Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On the Biological ship set, the Mauler has Mandible weapons, the 3rd upgrade Crystalline Mandibles has 23 power usage, but the VMG lewd princess variant has a very high power usage of 88, I also find other explosive weapons and their variant has very high power usage as well like Whirlwind missile 17->51 and Neutron Launcher 77->200 while other things don't get their power requirement increased just as high like laser 88->114 and fighters 59->95. Is raising explosive weapons and G slot weapons power requirement by more than 200% to base variant intentional or is it overkill?
AquaJet Posted September 15 Posted September 15 One of the pop spawned by the nurgler event has nascent stage trait, it seems that upon growing from the pre-sapient stage they lose the son of nurgler trait, the other traits are from LV mod in case you're wondering
vovarush Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) once you reach stage 3 of psi ascention on shroud forged a large portion of your pops becomes workers, disappears from main planet ui and stops working jobs. edit : also majorly wrecks your ship graphics culture Edited September 18 by vovarush
vovarush Posted September 18 Posted September 18 was able to partially fix this with total assimilation mod but shipset is irreversibly changed. 1k pops lost into ether and beautiful psi shipset changed into this
vovarush Posted Wednesday at 11:50 AM Posted Wednesday at 11:50 AM with new pop group ethics system it is impossible to make sacrifices with mysterious classics origin
Dryptosaurus Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Is there a way to use the mod's features on empires that doesn't use the mod's creatures/girls? I personally would like to use the Seedbed Hive mind civic on an empire with a different mod's species and I even tried adding the "Niedhogg's gift" species trait, but after reforming the government it still doesn't allow to use the unique civics.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now