Jump to content

Anyone know of any mods that allow your character to get along with creatures / animals after having sex multiple times with them?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like after your character gets R*ped by wolves multiple times in a cave, the wolves will no longer target her cause they deem her as a "member" of the pack because she sexually pleases them.

Posted (edited)

This mod does what you are asking, but not sure if there is an SE version. It's old, but if I recall it works perfectly fine :P

 

(Also you can check this here for stuff.)

 

Edit: Okay lol, you might have to kill them first... anyway one of the SL mods modifies - or adds? - a Calm spell you can use to make them friendly and then they fuck you, but I can't bloody recal which one. I know that DD has quests where you have to use Calm on wolves, so maybe that's what adds the spell too.

 

Edited by Vivi
Posted

I don't think there's a mod that does exactly what you want but you can give Untamed a try (there might be an SSE version if you look hard enough). The creator of this mod also has a version 2 W.I.P on their Github but I don't think that this version is publicly available yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...