Jump to content

Kziitd Fetish Toolset-Bodyslide-cbbe


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 2/25/2026 at 7:19 PM, Metro Station said:

Hmm... ez problémának számít? 

f4se_1_11_191

 

 

image.jpeg.08987fd6839763fb19efb598b5839bf0.jpeg

Same thing, If I remember correctly, I've seen this error before; it looks like BodySlide is trying to set it up for a body with physics, but I don't use physics. We need another conversion!

Edited by aitorr0º
Posted (edited)

Would someone have any idea why all kziitd items are suddenly invisible when worn?

And they aren't even being worn, although my character is stuck in the restrained position. The debug menu is of no help...

 

EDIT: Found the issue. Amputations from the Amputator or HurtMe-Amputator mess with the restraints.

Edited by JohnyBurner

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...