DUDE WHERE IS THE THANKS BUTTON ???

Triratna

It is unlikely the Thanks system will return, unless I find a better made one somewhere.

Damn, there goes my entire modding endorsements. Now how do we separate ourselves & our mods from the common spam & rabbles without these vouch button?

I know I'm different then most in my views but I never really cared if anyone said thanks or even downloaded anything I do. The only thing that bothers me is that modders who release there work here on these forums are often ignored, and abused by there fellow forum members while scumbags who release nothing any where seem to be all the rave

Really?? :(

I guess don't visit the threads they hang out in. Most seem quite the opposite here :)

there's a few douchebags here, they either dont let it out often enough to be a concern to the moderators or its simply over looked for other reasons.

I dont see what good a rep form will do though, I know if I was out to troll or just get off on being a douche I might go and neg rep a few people here and there just to be a dick.

Really?? :(

I guess don't visit the threads they hang out in. Most seem quite the opposite here :)

there's a few douchebags here' date=' they either dont let it out often enough to be a concern to the moderators or its simply over looked for other reasons.

I dont see what good a rep form will do though, I know if I was out to troll or just get off on being a douche I might go and neg rep a few people here and there just to be a dick.

[/quote']

thats why i don't like rep systems, i go to too many sites with systems like that and people just be assholes by modding people down when they say something the godmodder doesn't like.

i know i have posted strident things on here so i figure someone would mod me into oblivion lol i pretty much get banned from a site weekly i post to, because i'm very critical of idiots.

banned till the 24th from there right now! it is fun though, i'm not trolling, it is just a very nazi modded website full of crazy :)

If that was the case i am sure even i would get a few.. some times i just snap when i see something asks that has been fixed by either reading the read me, or the FAQ thread.

When i said i was not to fond of creating a readme for translation many attacked me saying they did read, even though the opposite was the obvious one.. :D

Well if there is rep system at least show us who does use it and why.. Then we can at least learn from it, or take the real trolls out of here, for just using the rep system to take anyone down..

Right now there is already a rating system for mods, but no way of looking who rate the mods down.. So that does not work well.

Archived